/ASG/ ANTSHARES GENERAL - ANS IN MY EYES EDITION #2

Hello fellow Antbros, I'm ANS in my eyes Johnson and welcome back to another /ASG/.

Todays thread discussion: What are your predictions for the upcoming conference? Moon? Or will our beloved ANS keep on dipping further?

unless something of substance is announced out of the blue this fucker is dropping further

S H I T C O I N
H
I
T

C
O
I
N

Get ready to suck chink dick for ANS neet bucks

If this doesn't pump before the conference I am literally committing suicide

It's being manipulated spaz

from plummeting further than it should, you're right.

m-ma-man-manipulated b-by w-w-w-w-w-wa---WHALES

>this is fine
>just whales
>chink ETH soon

Keep fooling yourselves. This is delicious.

>no devs
>no product
>no use
>muh chinks will save us

D.E.LI.C.I.O.U.S.

pls don't stop the delusion train. keep it up.

I bought much higher than this but still have complete faith in this. Its a major chink manipulation shake off. Being forced lower for no good reason other than to force people to panic sell. If you're holding, leave in in a wallet and relax. $6, $7, $10, I guarantee it won't matter in the coming months. As long as no one here sells and gives more power to the whales we're good. Best we can do now is help spread support for others wondering about NEO, either help setting up a wallet or use cases/developer support.

This is going to be the next big thing as long as whales don't fuck up the long term potential by ruining market stability. I'll repeat it once more. DONT SELL ANS FOR A LOSS!

How the fuck do they have an entire company behind the coin, a price hanging around the double digits IN DOLLARS, and yet their sites, wallets and contracts all look like a Nigerian Prince scam email?

Lowercase letters everywhere, the web wallet uses Times New Roman (which means nobody bothered to change defaults), the desktop wallet depends on NET6.1, which makes it prone to crashes without error handling (something even a first year CS student would never do, let alone an entire company)
Everything in their software that is not a stock asset is misaligned or the wrong size in relation to the rest, unexpected behaviour causes crashes instead of helpful error messages.

I just want to move my 600ANS to a private wallet so I can get ANC, but I'm too scared to use any of their shitty software in the fear that it's all going to disappear because some their subhuman chink workers can't program with their 2-weeks mail order C++ course

Crypto currencies don't need some "product" gimmick you piece of shit retard, are you a Siacoin bagholder? Every crypto with a product gimmick is a total shitcoin.

Just made all my losses up on MTL.
suggest you all do the same

Same, but it will. Everything is still being fucked in the ass right now. It should recover today. Then we got 4 days to go up.till the conference hits.

Honestly I don't give a fuck how shitty it is, as long as this thing moons either before conference or before it all becomes NEO on the exchanges, I'm good. Let's ride this next wave.

Yeah I agree this coin has no future.

ANS is going to be at 370k sats on thursday, due to an announcement.

Nah. Look at the gigantic sell walls. It's basically impossible for it to go that high at this point.

I say this taking the sell walls into account, honestly if it went over 370k sats I wouldn't be too suprised, just not gettting my hopes up for that.

That is copied from Reddit lol

Is this babbies first crypto? It's nice to see there's still an endless supply of newfag in the markets though.

What makes you think they won't remove them

We'll be lucky if it breaches 300k, and if it does, will probably go to 320 or so and then stabilize at 290-300k.

Let's see what happens though, ANS isn't that predictable. So far it has changed patterns a lot.

Only the lower big sell walls are whale manipulation, higher up it's profit taking and tons of bag holders.

Remember, someone had to buy above 400k, and even above 350k (which would be huge losses if they are hodling). Hell, there were people buying the ATH at 500k and then posting demented Wojaks.

You simply won't get past the horde of bagholders. Obviously there is some remote possibility, but realistically, it's just not going to happen. Maybe with the NEO rebranding, but even then, I think there will be way too many profit takers anywhere above 350.

Even 300k is hard to get to at this point.

The sell walls are fake friendo

Massive 64 BTC/23k ANS sell wall at 0.002751 lol, that one is fake for sure and will disappear if it moons on the Chinese exchanges.

The 320k sell wall is also fake my man

>bagholders will never cancel their sell order

Bitcoin is still sub 800 didn't you know?