Has there ever been an attack on Mecca or the Vatican?

Has there ever been an attack on Mecca or the Vatican?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_of_the_Swiss_Guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, several.

>Mecca
Wasn't there a siege or something in the 70's? A terrorist group took over Mecca and laid siege for some time, pretty rare to hear it mentioned nowadays.

yes, to the point that the cube was destroyed and the pilgrims were massacred and their bodies were filled inside the Holy well

still didn't stop the Hajj

There was. It's one of the defining moments of Saudi Arabian history and a great contributor to slowing down its social modernization.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

what's in his mouth

Some kind of drug probably. He is signaling how edgy and subversive he is.

Acid

Damn thats fucking cool

Mecca has been sacked like 7 times

Charles V sacked Rome because "Fuck the Pope."

Smart, claiming someone else to be the Mahdi not himself. I guess in his mind it would've been more legit.

I remember I read somewhere there was a protestant revolt attacking the vatican, 200 - 500 swiss guards helped defend the pope from what? 20,000 - 100, 000 protestant militias?

The sack of Rome by Charles the Vth in 1527 comes to mind
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)

the Mahdi's name is the same as the prophets name (Muhammad ibn Abdullah) which is also what his brother in law's name, so he couldn't be the Mahdi since his name is Juhayman, he's not a smart criminal mastermind, he actually thought his brother in law was the destined Mahdi

>tripping acid
>in Saudi Arabia
>at Mecca's holiest site
>during hajj

What could go wrong?

you could get spooped by a holy ghost

youd probably be made sultan of islam

That sounds really fun actually
Or it could go horribly wrong and you'd get your head chopped off
win-win

Spartan tier defense of the Vatican and the Pope by the Swiss Guards: 189 vs 20,000+

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_of_the_Swiss_Guard

Deep

came here to post this

Is that guy taking ecstasy at Mecca? Jesus christ the balls on him. He'll be torn apart by the crowd if they realize anyone isn't taking things seriously.

His head isn't shaved.

From what I've read and heard, Mecca is pretty comercialized now. Supposedly it doesn't "feel" all that holy once you are there.

Remember last year when all those people got trampled in Mecca?

/r/LSD is pretty chill but I hate every faggot that posts there.

Muslims sacked the Vatican a few times, 8th-10th centuries

It isn't commercialized in the same sense as Christmas or Easter in the West. Non-Muslims aren't even allowed inside the city, or Medina.

It is just shitty unless you are wealthy, and at that point I am not sure if you are actually very Muslim or not to begin with. And it is even worse during the Hajj season because we're talking about a whole lot of 3rd worlders hitting up the same place for an extended period of time.

Google "Hajji Mustafa" for something written by some autistic Brit that faked being Muslim to get into Mecca for the Hajj

IN THE HEART OF THE HOLY SEE
IN THE HOME OF CHRISTIANITY
THE SEAT OF POWER IS IN DAAANGER

continue my sabpost