Bitmex

Who else is making a fortune on bitmex? I 4x'ed my investment in a week shorting eth with 10x leverage the past few days. High risk, insane reward.

Literally did the same thing, but with all that leverage it has been easy to follow the meme triangle of btc too

I'm looking to move out of Polo to another exchange with margin trading. Had enough of their bullshit. What are the transfer limits, support and volume like?

Nevermind, it's a nothing exchange

I only use it to gamble on coins dropping in price. For eth is a pretty save gamble, lol

yeah no it isnt. ETH could rise back any moment

if you just did 100x leverage, you'd have around 40x your money though.

I'm considering moving there. I'm fucking done with Polo's 2.5x low test cuck bullshit.

This comment didnt age well. Come to the dark side cuck, eth is done. Might aswell get rich of this crash.

My test literally converted to oest margin trading such low leverage. My dick almost disappeared and turned into a vagina. it grew back bigger than ever when i leverage shorted btc 100x tho.

Good goys, Looking forward to your REKTs

Lol what a cuck. Got your portfolio properly diversified in all sectors? Dem 3% yearly gains with minimal risk tho! I bet you'd let a nigger fuck your wife if you had one.

u mad? I know you nubs will deposit, go 100x and feed my positions over and over again. Come on over to the MEX, it's great fun, for me.

Are you long on ETH lol? You must be a braindead retard.

I can buy your portfolio with 1% of mine you tiny little cuck, so stfu

What is a "dark side cuck"?
Did you mean to write "Come to the dark side, cuck."?

you are a massive faggot

Oh look it's this faggot Nobody fucking gives a shit you loser

>I pushed tha red bottan on ETH futures once and I got the profit so I'm a pro trader

Good on you dude, one little bounce and you're gone. I'm not long on eth btw.

Good, keep taking my advice cucklord. it will grow your puny little portfoilio.

only faggots are not betting agains eth right now. you do realize it wont recover from this crash, right? it is a scam

What is an "advice cucklord"?

>that hodl cuck coping itt

Oh damn, been shorting on eToro, didn't know I could do leveraged shorting on another platform.

oh?