Any semi whales with at least 100+ ETH still hodling in their portfolio? What are your moves. Sell ?

Any semi whales with at least 100+ ETH still hodling in their portfolio? What are your moves. Sell ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am.

My plan is actually to just hold until March of next year.

I can't imagine why you'd sell now, given that we're so extremely oversold and every expert and technical analyst is saying to "buy" now.

Maybe you'd make a few extra bips selling and buying slightly lower now but the risk/reward for timing that just doesn't add up.

Now is the time to hold and wait until March of next year. Just sit and wait.

appreciate the reassurance, I'm not selling now it's too low. I did however buy in at $20, but the goy in me tells me to hold. Do you think this bear market will continue up untill aug 1st?

I'm poor so don't berate me.
I have 37 ETH. 7 ETH are on a 5xs long from 10 days ago. It's going to cost me 2 ETH to close at this current price. What should I'd o and please don't tell me how dumb I am as I already know.

I've got ~120 and am waiting until may/june next year probably. Depending on where it is I might cash out half and leave the rest for a few more years.

>I can't imagine why you'd sell now, given that we're so extremely oversold and every expert and technical analyst is saying to "buy" now.

>Magic internet bean costing in hundreds

>"oversold"

kek, autist idiot

wheres your liquidation point ?

Right
Either you play with the market and view these fluctuations as mine golds or just buy some amount that you will not use for a year or two and relax and think about something else

I really can't say one way or the other. I just know that bear markets have to have floors while bull markets have no real ceiling. The kinds of projects using ETH right now are only expanding and ETH has big improvements and updates coming up by the end of this year, remember.

I'm thinking more similarly to this guy. I think it'll go up.

But I also think that sentiment has to be really low, like most people have to really think it's dead, before it can start to rise again in a healthy trend without people panicking, similar to what happened up until April of this year.

Send me one.

It's an asset that works and now has real applications. That thing with the UN for instance. These things take time.

When will ETH hit the bottom? My jew senses are tingling for cheap coins.

December 2016.

What coin should i buy?
A mix of BTC and ETH?

More like overbought.

$180ish

Keep spreading FUD all you want.

I'm right.

When people start losing all hope in this market, that will be the time to buy.

>semi whales
dolphins?

Not trying to shill. XLM looks like a good entry point right now. It bottomed out around the same a few days ago and bounced up 20% in a fee hours.

Bitcoin falling is helping me actually. Long position sitting on -26% now. Holding scrong lads.

ITT: delusional faggots trying to defend their scam asset

250+ at

>100+ ETH
woah there big guy
Anyway, anyone who has more than 32 and doesn't need money right away is waiting for proof of stake switch

I've got ~140 that I bought for 3K GBP

Considering buying another 20k worth at the end of the month. I wish I'd sold the top, obviously, but I missed it and then didn't want to sell at the bottom. The movements always seem to happen when I'm at work.

had 100

sold 50

50 i hold onto no matter what

will buy when eth crash to 180

Got around 1200ETH at ~$9. Recently sold all the ETC from the split and made out with more than I put in. I'm just gonna hold the ETH for awhile until I need the money

1/4 BTC
1/4 LTC
1/2 New ICO

Pos will require a hard fork. This will not happen due to the fact that there's thousands of compamys running on the block chain. If he hard forks now it will kill the coin. But if the price keeps dropping he will hard fork and kill the coin the last thing you need to do is wait for pos this will never happen

Where do you put the other 7/10ths?

Yea with amount of mining investment as well I do not see a hard fork being able to happen. Maybe one that does and one that doesnt and the network splits again?

I've got 100 coins sitting in my nano ledger wallet. Average buy in is at $46. I'm no not bothering to touch them

exchangetoi??

I wonder at what point people will realize the scam is over?

$50?

>pos
>hard fork

seriously?

I have just over 300, and will hold. I cashed out 200 when they were $400 so I'm not worried about money.
I have no desire to sell them right now or even of they drop to $50 as I am a firm believer in them being a $500 coin before the years end.

Oh and I bought them a $7 each.

Enjoy selling them por $ 5.

Had 4000 eth, sold 100k worth at 350 each. Remaining eth I'm holding onto, no panic selling.

K man

100+ETH is a small fish. A whale is 10kETH+ for sure

>100+ ETH
>whale

lol what?

I would say you need, minimally, 3k eth to be a whale.

>>pos
>>hard fork
>seriously?

virtually 100% gauranteed this will happen. If you don't know why you aren't paying attention.

>Oh and I bought them a $7 each.

i bought 220 at 7 as wll, i have since pissed alot away on ico's but still am hodling well over 100.

>every expert and technical analyst is saying to "buy" now.
Are they themselves buying? That's all that matters

So did anything actually happen to warrant this crash? Any announcements?

Ya I read shit and research shit. You want to know why pos has not happened yet? Because there would be another hard fork

I had 500 eth, sold 250 at $291, and plan to hold the rest till 2020 no matter what.

Not enough new money came in . Now we start all over again at a lower market cap.

>Not enough new money came in
According to what/who?

>So did anything actually happen to warrant this crash?

fucking insane uncapped ICO's taking in 10% of all the eth there is, now they are selling off.

>According to what/who?

basic analysis.

ICO's take 100's of thousands of eth's out of circlulation.

the moeny that bought those eth's is sunk, need new blood to buy in.

coinbase supposedly has 1 million pending accounts slowly coming in, so that is new money...

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

>tfw ETH is now $70 under what it was on this video

It seems like you haven't researched jack shit. POS hasn't happend because the casper protocol isn't finished. When it is finished however the hardfork will happen because the impending ice age will cripple the entire POW chain forcing miners to abandon the chain. There's zero incentive for them to keep the old chain alive.

ice age will make the current fork useless, so anyone who wants a usable coin by the end of 2018 will have to switch to PoS

Bought in here, at these points. Haven't sold.

My thought process is this:

The Ethereum Network is not even completed. I will wait until it's been fully deployed.

That being said, I should have sold the top to buy even more at the bottom...

I have a fair sum and bought more.

I remember you.

Good to see I'm not alone.

this guy did his homework. Ice age will slowly reduce mining rewards while introducing partial proof of stake for ethereum.