How the fuck does a billionaire die so young? Was he a low key retard?

How the fuck does a billionaire die so young? Was he a low key retard?

Lifestyle?
Genetics?

We're not in a sci-fi movie, appreciable life extension is not currently technologically possible regardless of financial might.

probably just had some bad luck

He had autism

>someone died young, therefore he must've been a retard regardess of anything else

OP, when you look into the mirror you'll see the actual retard

he can't take his billions with him to the grave

steve jobs died when he was 56. he must have been a larger retard.

67 isn't that young

personally I'd like to die before 70, fuck that noise

>t. someone who has an unhealthy lifestyle

And he was, he basically killed himself by cancer. Deserved to die.

You are aware that 67 is above average right? You'll all most likely die younger than him.

Android is infinitely better than iOS. Only normans buy iPhones

he was. he denied treatment and tried to heal himself with alternative medicine. if he used his wealth to get the best treatment available he'd probably still be alive.

Dying at 67 after a drug and whore filled life is pretty ideal.
I wish I could.

In that case yes, it was completely his fault and he was a retard. He had a very easy to cure form from cancer where only very little people actually die, but he refused the very secure treatment for esoteric bullshit who obviously didn't work.

>He had a very easy to cure form from cancer where only very little people actually die

Are you being sarcastic? Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst types you can get.

>work in healthcare IT
Neal Patterson pretty much created the modern EMR industry on his own. He made it bruh

>people with less than $1000 dolllars in their name are allowed to post on Veeky Forums

since money cures everything how can someone with money be retarded? checkmate, pajeet.

People used to keel over and die of heart attacks at 49. 67 isn't that surprising.

People believing they will all live to be 90 is the new "everyone gets a job, just get a degree."

No it isn't

Hes teleported to Mars.
They are all running away to escape the coming cataclysm.

This is why so many rich people keep "dying"

He had a rarer kind that is extremely curable. You are right that in general pancreatic cancer is very dangerous

>doesn't know alternative medicine is actually the real treatment

Money still doesn't beat death.
There are some conditions that money and the best doctors/medications/treatments still can't cure.

Yet.

Tell that to David Rockefeller

>after only 5 years undiagnosed youre as good as dead
How the fuck do you get diagnosed with cancer in the first place? What are the symmptoms?

Reading some posts on Veeky Forums can give you cancer I've seen it

This

Some people just get cancer

He spent around 600k to sequence his entire dna.
This supposedly gave him a couple more years.