Laugh at cryptocucks general thread

How does it feel seeing your magic internet coin value vanish in front of your eyes?

Tell me more how 100 Billion USD is not OVERVALUED AS FUCK for some virtual meme market.

LOOOOL.

While you are getting cucked hard and waiting for total coin market cap to drop to $10 billion where it should be Chad is making actual money by savvy businesses and smart investments.

>Chad
Thread hidden.

>How does it feel?
Feels like 4x my initial investment in just 2 months time.

COPE you are losing money AS WE SPEAK

it will soon return to 10$ billion and you will cry to mommy

Cryptos are getting FUCKING SLAYED
LOOOOL

I think you got your had smacked way too many times in those football games, Chad.
This is how markets work.

lol your money is burning in front of your eyes, cope harder bitch, total coin market cap is correcting to $10 Billion right now, you will lose everything you have and girls will laugh at you, the poor loser who lost betting on magic internet moniezzz lol

It is not your fault for that terminal brain swelling, Chad.
Too bad you will not be around for the next uptrend though.

I'm finding the panic funny, I have been in memecoins for 3 years and enjoy laughing at the panicked newcoiners even more than enjoy laughing at nocoiners.

>Too bad you will not be around for the next uptrend though.

ahhaahha uptrend from 10$ Bil to 20$ bil maybe loool loserrrrs

laugh all you want but i'm still up 61% over the past 3 weeks

>staking a coin with INSANE annual interest
>compounds about every week
>it just went up 5x from when I bought

I'm gonna be rich way fucking sooner than I thought!

omg pls i just started having interests in memecoins and am ready to poor in all my belongings into memes when it hits bottom next month. pls dont scare me, chad

is interest calculated ONLY using the initial price lent at, or does it vary as the coin changes in price?

the latter

damn, if smart contracts could be devised which act kinda like forward contracts (which forces both parties to accept a coin's price to calculate compound interest on, over a certain period of time), you could more easily calculate Future Value, which would make these coins more attractive as investments, imo.

>implying I hadn't already cashed out two weeks ago

Which coin?

are you trolling or are you just thicker than the girls you'll never get?

CRYPTOS DYING YOU ARE POOR NOW LOOOL

lol no fucking way am I ever telling Veeky Forums

shitcoins are literally worse then penny stocks

where's that fucker that quit his job and wrote a melodramatic letter to his boss?

please keep telling yourself that, spread your message; it's gonna be harder to make those gains when stupid people finally catch on

*inhales*

same tier

anything moving 10% in a day regularly is complete trash

theres massive risks

good goy

>brainlets see a crash and laugh
>the wealthy see an opportunity and laugh

This. Anyone who isn't watching this dip and thinking "mass buy time soon" has zero desire to actually make money.

All those idiots who bought like 100s of GPUs when ETH was in an OBVIOUS BUBBLE.
ROFL !

I wouldn't say they don't have a desire, I would say it's more like fear, lack of capital, ignorance, stupidity etc.

They get a rush when they perceive confirmation for their hangups and doubts

We get a rush when we're successful

I suppose the difference is the latter gets a sense of accomplishment as well as tangible rewards where as the former gets more justification for their stagnation which further entrenches them in apathy.

I'm still up 70k since January
Cashed out my initial investment long ago
Can't lose

And we keep telling people that this is the reason why you can't be emotionally attached to your investments, but they keep saying "NO, THIS WAS MY LIFE SAVINGS AND I NEED COINS TO KEEP FROM BEING A WAGESLAVE AND REEEEEE".

I mean christ, if they had such extreme ties to their money they shouldn't have invested in the first place.

>what is opportunity cost.

Retard detected, you could sell and rebuy lower, Chad is shorting now and making mad profits, you too dumb or just a pussy? That is why you will never be alpha

Haha I remember that, holy shit

ETH miners deserve every loss they get when the bubble pops.

The only person who looks to be coping hard is you user.

Wish you bought BTC at 0.01$ ;_>?

im a little sad at the money ive lost, but at least i feel way worse for the people who were here a few months ago talking about gambling their mortgages, getting loans from banks, opneing as many credit cards as possible, using their student loans, etc., to dump into shit coins. god they must be suicidal right now. at least i only gambled with money i can live without. thats the one good thing i can take away

nah they got what they deserved

coiners are awfully quiet tonight lol

If they bought months ago, they're still up 100% to 1000%, assuming BTC and ETH.

>implying anyone bought gpus to mine eth when they clearly said pos integration starts in couple of months

HODL coin. 4700% interest at first, not as much now.