I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pcFm5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUY MOAR ARK

bought more at 19k

Finally broke the 20k floor with one giant sell order, the shakedown is only getting started.

You done goofed. I sold at 21k, buying back in at 10k depending on how fast it gets there.

10 dorrar in 1 year!!!!

>tfw bought at 21k
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

where's the malarkie guy? need a good laugh

BUYYYYYYYY

Volume is still too high and BTC is still over 2k, we haven't even begun the panic sells yet.

Just bought 600 more.

I'm pretty new to this but why would anyone sell at a loss?

That's the Veeky Forums strategy.

Emotional trading. Also it does make sense if you think the market is going to continue to drop, which it will.

>Buy high Sell low

thats how we make money

i do not like this meme

Hits too close to home?

BUY THE DIP DUMMY

how much is gonna dip? I wanna buy buy buy

"Catching the knife when it is falling"
The ultimate rush, only on biz

Say I bought 1 BTC at 2k. The price drops to 1.9k, and looking at the markets, I think its going to fall even further down, so I exit my position at a $100 loss. Waiting a few days, the price of BTC drops down to 1K, where I then reenter the market now owning 1.9 BTC. In a few more days, the market recovers with BTC returning to 2K. If I had held, I would have returned to parity, but having sold I have almost doubled my value even though I "sold at a loss."

still in the green....never selling my ark

We're going to make it, right bros?

broz, i already voted for our biz_classic delegate group and im already earning daily ark...if I deposit 2000 more ark, do i automatically earn more ark daily or do i have to do something?

nope, just make sure its the same address

It's automatic. Fill that wallet, boy.

Ark is unironically the only shitcoin that makes me money because it's so consistent to ride the waves.

Why is Ark shit? They will find a way to do the Gate without hardforks. Seems like child chains are easy. Programming available in multiple languages. Seems like decent option for longterm hold.

Bots

it's down on low volume (150 BTC in past 24 hours); this price movement means nothing in terms of the overall value of the platform. There haven't been any major announcements, the coin is prone to emotional investors since it is relatively volatile on low volumes of trades.

It's still in development, so it really shouldn't be worth a lot of money yet. Remember, this coin just went through the ICO period in Q1. Don't expect to make any real returns on this until at least Q4 2017/Q1 2018.

Once they have chain links in place with a few major coins, and once we watch ETH crash and burn after their abortion of an attempt to port over to PoS, ARK, LISK, and other similar PoS coins will look very strong.

In the long run, I see ETH staying with PoW and losing market share because of it, because they just don't seem to be able to figure out how to get their shit together for the fork to PoS.

bought the dip

Got in at 0.00018899 did I do good?

Yeah, welcome to a long hodl though

My biz_classic payments doubled today, seems like a lot of biz bros sold their ark

Doubled since they were a day late, i.e. 2 days payment in 1.

That sucks

For day traders to make a profit they need to have a specific system where they sell at a certain amount of profit and sell at a certain amount of loss. Then they use technical analysis to deduce when to buy a coin. If done properly, they will always make money in the long term.

HODL is a different strategy where you keep coins based on their long-term value and accumulate when they contract in price because you know the project itself is viable and strong. You think in terms of months and years, not days. If done properly, you will also make money in the long term.

The wrong thing to do, however, is to day trade on profit, but hodl on loss. A day trader should never hodl because they are afraid of eating a loss because they are locking out the very money they used to day trade for a profit.

Not doubled exactly. Last night's payout was for 36 hours worth of forging instead of 24 since it was 12 hours delayed while we prepared the new script.

Also we don't have to pay the arky dev a 1% fee anymore so that extra 4.2 ark got distributed amongst everyone.

pls Ark go to $100 and then i can retire

I never got a payout from yesterday :( That was the only one I haven't gotten. Do you have to register on the site now to actually receive anything anymore?

$100?
Nigga all I need is $10 a pop to live the dream

Join the discord: discord.gg/pcFm5s
and give me your address.

This guy gets it

Seriously - if there's a major market shift and something's shitting value then selling high(ish) and rebuying more units is a reasonable strategy to mitigate losses in a declining market.

I.e buy at 27k, sell at a loss at 24k, rebuy at 15k for more units.

Thanks for the quick resolution. Best delegate everrrr

you'll love the discord, pretty active with lots of helpful witty anons

>These Sell Walls

I swear this coin would sell for $1 rn if it wasn't being so jewed around.

Eventually the market will fuck you over trying to predict the bottom otherwise HODLers wouldn't be HODLers if it was that easy

those sell walls move around faster than colombian coke and one day ARK shall break free to soar to hitherto unseen hights

BUY MORE ON THE CHEAP CHEAP
Seriously. We'll see the growth we want, but until then, we have juicy discounts.

That feel when -1000€ in the minus on my ARKs.

I just want to buy the dip, but I already put in so much money. Fucking FOMO.

That's $1 MINIMUM my friend

>tfw only have 800 ARK and too poor to buy more

:(

Nah, they need to be further along in development to be valued at over $1. Once they start releasing then we'll be soaring.

Wait for the pump, should be coming this afternoon-tommorow morning. Sell then buy back in at .45 over the weekend.

Technically we're both right or we're both wrong
Just gonna accumulate and hope the Q4 smartbridge release wows the fuck outta everybody and I think it will
I mean look at that wallet :^)

How high will it pump though?

The thing is you don't have to predict the bottom. Case in point: I sold ans @ 33k and rebought at 18k.

30-35k is the usual rumpy-pumpy, look at the chart

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING!

I'm gonna puke .

>I bought the tip of a dead cat

Yea this is starting to hurt
But my grip is firm

goddamn man, still in the green, but damn this is fucking up a good month and a half's progress.

I haven't got a biz classic payout since last week. What's up?

Go on discord and ask. A handful of people didn't get last night's payout.

literally all the trading i did these last 2 weeks went down the drain

discord.gg/pcFm5s

The payout script is being tested and there's a few kinks that have been run into. Your ARK is safe, but if you want to be paid out now just let Chang know what your wallet is and he'll take care of it as soon as possible

Also remember that if you set up an account on the website you might have set your payouts to weekly, which means your first weekly payout will be next monday

>Just gonna accumulate and hope the Q4 smartbridge release wows the fuck outta everybody and I think it will

I agree, if it's anything like what they've released so far

It really would benefit from being put on poloniex. Needs more trading volume so the whale bots can't control everything