Priority pass literally just released today

>priority pass literally just released today
>cfi at ATL and actually below ico price

Guys this is literally your last chance to get in this moon rocket. Buy, forget about it for 6 months to a year and 50x your investment.

Dont say i never do anything for you. Get in now or cry later.

Also, musiconomi ico is in 13 days. See next pics.

Pic 2/3

Last4

What the fuck do you mean PP released today? Dashboard is worth shit, it's just a fancy IU to keep FUD'ers in check. CFI will fail, waves pairing with Deloitte and smart contracts being established for an even more clever solution to this concept is what made me sell this coin.

Im on my cell, should have said pp dashboard released today. Cfi and waves are apples and oranges.

Youre gonna cry when a god tier ico comes out the next few months and you cant buy cause you need priority pass with at least15k cfi's to buy in.

Do you honestly think cfi wont be at least a dollar in a year? Thats lile 9x return to the actual price today.

Bamp

worthless shitcoin

9x atual price is not 50x

Where to cop

I do not need to wait 6 months to a year to know if CFI will moon or not. Musiconomi will be the final test for me. If CFI does not reach at least 20k during the launch of musiconomi I will be convinced that it is a scam and that developers are manipulating the currency.

Thats a big leap for 13 more days. Santiment didnt do shit to increase cfi it actually went down.

>Musiconomi
Oh am I laffin. Please don't tell me that you fell for the "WE'RE GONNA TAKE THE POWER BACK FROM TECH AND RECORD COMPANIES" meme. At absolute best, musiconomi might a weak competitor to Bandcamp a decade from now. At worst, wow it's literally nothing.

get your priority pass for worthless ICO tokens, people.

even CFI shills admit this is true but you should still buy it because there might someday be one fucking gem, lol

this turd is circling the bowl and it won't be popping back up

man i planned on getting to 5k today and buying 3k more,,,,but shit....its falling like HELL. makes me worried itll keep falling and ill be buying more at 2k thinking its going somewhere. what in the the flying fuck man, ive never seen a currency so manipulated before. so bizarre.

whats everyones feelings on this right now....im thinking about just selling out and walking off. something feels off.

I'd rather see it go to zero than to give my shares to the fucker who is driving the price down

it has to be the devs right? its below ICO price....why would be be dumping bags at a loss? makes no fucking sense. Im not pulling the trigger on this quite yet. we need explanations...the devs are active, and id like to see them at least deny it. fuck man

I'm already convinced that it's the developers who are doing it or else a very dumb whale and I do not believe a whale is so dumb.

well then whats the angle....drive it down to absolute dogshit and kill their coin? the idea that if the price is lower will cause people to buy in more wont work forever. theyve hit the point of diminishing returns where people are questioning the legitimacy of cfi. i went in and bought a couple thousand more today at 4500 and im done. no more. if it drops any further ill be looking for the exit. cant imagine how pissed id be if i got in at 10k+. my average is probably 5200ish right now and im already shitty about this.

i mean i need someone to clarify for me so i dont feel crazy....a whale could not be profiting right now selling this shit because its below ICO price. has to be the devs right? or someone who is absolutely retarded and wants to drive the price down on their holdings and intentionally lose money on it. right?

RIGHT?

That's exactly what I'm thinking. If it is a whale, it probably must be the dumbest whale that ever existed because it is in danger of killing the coin.
For developers it does not matter as much if the value of the currency is so low because they earn on the sale of the other products they are launching. It is interesting to them, at least for the time being, that the value of the currency does not rise so much because if you rise too high people will not be interested in exchanging CFIs to get into the rolls of other currencies.

i wonder where they stop, because theyre hitting the point where people with 5k cfi and close (me) and going to cut losses and split. it doesnt even have to skyrocket right now, just not plummet and make me feel like i need to get out of a bad investment. i cant understand the thinking.

we need to get on slack or wherever they talk to everyone and point blank ask them. it has to be them. no one smart enough to be a whale is handing away money. its fucking retarded. we need to know where the floor is on this thing.

Maybe the "dumb" whale just wants to get out of this scam?

I've been following this coin closely since the day they launched on Bittrex. I bought it on the first day for 12k and then on the 7.7k.
From here to here I am following all the movement and paying attention to the order book and all the walls that the whale raises, at least at the beginning, was not trying to get out but to knock the coin down and now it seems that she calmed down.
If it were a whale it would be killing the coin and stranding on the beach.

Op here. I have no fucking idea why its tanking so hard unless its some whale's epic accumulation but im balls deep on cfi, im hodling at least a year so unless i made the worst possible choice ouy of 900 coins i have faith it will work out in the end.

I actually bought 10 ethers out of cfi today at atl.

Today I bought 10€ worth of CFI (I already had 400 CFI), because I believe it's going to grow again.

Only 10 euros you say...? Don't judge me, please, I'm a poorfag.

>Veeky Forums allows subhuman euros to post

Absolutely disgusting