The Bitbay shills have become awfully quiet lately. What happened to your comfy gains?

The Bitbay shills have become awfully quiet lately. What happened to your comfy gains?
It's sitting at less than half the ATH

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/august-1st-hijinks-and-what-to-do-about-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we finna get rich my niggas
r-r-right?

there are no comfy gains...
the comfy gains were a lie...

>a lie
;_;
We had their marketing team (or at least people who claimed to be) making threads for a while too. Is it all over boys? Will we ever break 2k for the bounty?

And every BAY thread just dies in >20 replies because it's such a shitcoin. I knew it was too good to be true. Not even usd pegging can save us now.

Hey guys!

Sorry, there's a new update coming soon so I figured I should stop shitting up Veeky Forums with my spam posts until I have something new to say, i'm glad you missed me though! As for the comfy gains - I'm still pretty comfy, because BitBay is the only wallet with a decentralized marketplace built right in. Last time I checked Alphabay was down, right? Really makes u think!

- The Official BitBay Shill

I wish alphabay was back already

i was a shill
i caught it on the way up.
the whole market is going down.
the only coin going to make any pumps now is soul

ayo hol up
lemme stop you right there user

a-a-are you saying that...
bitbay is in fact...

ALPHABAY V2???

holy shit billion dollar drug market finally confirmed?

Because they were trying to sell it to people by saying "LOL BRO ITS A COIN FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS".
No one will buy into that and they're idiots if they couldn't realize it.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP WE'RE BELOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

most people shouldn't be in alts right now.

globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/august-1st-hijinks-and-what-to-do-about-it/

Bitbay this time next year will be X20 what it is now. Everyone will jump to it once pegged to avoid these huge crypro dips (saving themselves 50% of their stacks)

I'm 90% on bay cos I can see what the peg will do.

Just look at Tether! Bitbay will be better than Tether cos you earn whistnits pegged due to voting

I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT TO BUY THE DIP IT JUST KEEPS GOING LOWER
But seriously maybe back to 1k would be cool

so when is this shit going to 1 dollar?
I cant believe I fell for my own memes and bought at ATH

I wouldn't know because I stay drug free :^)

Not quite what i'm saying

No, that wasn't us, I was quite adamant and clear about the official BitBay stance on the moderation of our markets.

Just bought 100k more (not even memeing)

Unworried tbqh senpai

I agree! That is why I remain bullish and hard at work.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself, user

Bitbay client sucks. Lost money from these faggot ass shill. Fuck bitbay. Anyone reading this, do not invest.

But Silk Road v3 however? WE FINNA BE RICH NIGGAS

I'm sorry you feel that way, user, I saw this dip as an excellent buying opportunity.

to think I actually cosidered buying some last week, glad I didn't

The comfy gains didn't go anywhere, we just hit the absolute floor after the last 2 weeks of bearish market due to BTC stagnation and ETH trying to kill itself.

but with the ceiling being 1900, right now is the opportune time to jump on for comfy gains. New updates coming soon, and rolling peg to launch this thing into the double digits.

i went "all in" on bitbay when it was 1620. very scared right now to say the least, as it is curently sitting at half that. 50% of my gains down the toilet.

>all in on one alt
wew
I put about 10% into BAY around 1400 and felt dumb.

Don't worry lads. I apologize for the choppy waters, but holders will be rewarded!

I still think we're the most undervalued, period, a few bearish weeks be damned.

bb you sneaky devil
you cant tease me with some hints about alphabay and then act all coy about
is this gonna be drugmarket or no
we finna be rich or no?

goddamit
im sitting here with 10k ready to go balls deep on ALPHA BAY V2 (formerly known as SILK ROAD V3 formerly known as bitbay) and you refuse to give a clear answer

feels bad man

>Buying high selling low

Really makes you think

lol still hodling
i never sell so never make a loss
jenius trading strategy

anyway im still not sure if this is super undervalued drugcoin market or just some random ebay clone I shouldnt get excited about
wish the devs would take a stand regarding the drug thing and not have us read between the lines

Not to be rude but I wish people on Veeky Forums were a little more open to ideas that don't involve their next research chemical blotter sheet or their next batch of Serbian CP

its not people on Veeky Forums, its literally just this FINNAbro who posts this shit every thread because he thinks it will help pump the coin because he is a dumbass who buys in at the ATH and now spams his pointless meme of "SILKROAD V8.0" when in reality he is working contrary to his own investment by being explicit about a feature that should be low key if you're going to use it like that

>Silk Road gets shut down
>Alpha Bay gets shut down

Its always as if telegraphing to the whole world you are using a platform for illicit activities gets it compromised. Do you really think people want to dump their cash into something that could very well get obliterated and also put them on the Feds radar?

Christ almighty dude, you're beyond dumb, just dump your BAY now, collect what you can salvage, and use that money to get a GED.

>its almost as if SR and AB were shut-downable and bitbay is not
>its almost as if thats the exact reason why a genius like finnabro (totally not me) would get excited about it
>its almost as if this is the biggest selling point and could catapult this project to a gazillion dollar market cap

really activates my almonds user

You do realize bay has a slew of features beyond being an "eBay" clone, right?

Holy fuck
They fucking unloaded everything