They doubted the chart

>They doubted the chart

So, What did we learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Veeky Forums is full of memes and morons?

i really do hate this chart meme but it seems to have some validity

It's known as a "dead cat bounce" in the non-hikikomori finance world.

We are clearly in the beartrap phase, you know this because shorts are crawling out of the woodwork

I found something better to do with my money.

Wait for the blood bath, set a reminder on my calendar to buy bitcoin in 1 month. profit on the next hype cycle.

My shorts have stop losses though.

I do think ETH has long-term viability, I just expect it to go down until the ICO market stops booming.

enjoy missing out, bear trap fools.

Is this is the capitulation phase, I can handle this lol.

I have no coins but will buy when the price has fallen to (((correction))) levels wish me luck :D xx

could be there's been a shitload of mainstream attention as of late weird considering the upcoming (potential) volatility

I could probably realistically handle holding ETH down to about $110 before I start to get a little worried, since I bought in at $25.

That's it though.

>tfw bought $4000 worth of BTC two days ago

Fuck charts never lie selling here and shorting

these guys are right.

the market cap is just under 100b for a global market. if cryptos were exclusive to the united states or exclusive to china or exclusive to europe they could hit this cap so fucking easily. the fact that crypto is a worldwide market means that before we see the real bubble pop, we will eclipse at least 1 tril cap, most likely multiple trillion dollars market cap.

>Is this is the capitulation phase

Not even close. If you're prepared for BTC to bottom out under 1000, You better just cut your losses now.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>b-but cryptocurrency is different

LOL !
THE CHART IS JUST A MEME GUYS

I miss the times when you could find groups of white kids and exclusively white kids in white countries
It doesn't seem that long ago
Even if ETH goes to $10000 and makes us all millionaires, will there even be a point in living in the world as it will be, ten years from now?
Either way, nice, will buy 100k if it goes to $40

we are actually right before that hump. we are in for one more pump

that's why we're doing it with soul

NEXT WEEK ON Veeky Forums:

>WOWWW, JUST AS I SOLD AT THE DIP, IT STARTED TO MOON
>B-B-B-BUT IT WAS GOING TO CRASH

And then everyone starts buying at new ATH again, and the cycle of retardation repeats.

back to /pol/

And of course there's the shitskin or commie replying

Found the shitskin

Rich people are probably already pooling money to buy an island together and turn it into a utopia. When the world really goes to shit they'll be there lmaoing their asses off.

Wrong. Next week is,

>I told you to sell last week, I told you. I bagholders blown the fuck out.

we learned that hyped speculation-driven ICOs with no real products and empty promises are killing crypto and therefore we have to get our revenge. for instance, I'd start with patientory. its CEO is a nigger with an A F R I C A N S T U D I E S degree who spergs about muh healthcare blockchain without knowing without what kind of shit she's talking about, she's the perfect example of hyped up bullshit that caused that bubble. fucking niggers

>the market cap is just under 100b for a global market.

Stop this meme
$100B is shitload overvalued for imaginary internet magic the gathering money

It should be closer to $10B, it will be soon

>3000 is new paradigm!!!
>~2350 a week ago is bull trap
>~2600 recently is "return to normal"
>and now we're at "you are here" which is roughly 2350 again

I will HODL my 5 BTC, and within six months I will be a millionare. Mark my words.

>doesn't understand blockchain technology

>cycle of retardation
That's why i feel at home here

blockchain technology is useless apart from trading CP and buying drugs

it is a solution looking for a problem LOL

Should be worth $10B total MAX

>imaginary internet magic the gathering money

like fiat is any different.

>like fiat is any different.

Yeah, it is not a fucking meme, that is how it is differnet.

Fucking libtards I swear

buy high sell low kid that's how things go round these parts here

yeah, ok. and the internet was dumb too. people had telephones and fax machines. why would they need anything else.

Bitcoin isn't a meme

>implying it's invested in the blockchain technology itself
all that money is invested in hopes, dreams, and speculation

It's as fucking meme as they come

>fake internet money mined by scam chinese isn't a meme

wew lad

pffff, if fiat isn't a fucking meme these days, i don't know what is. enjoy your ridiculous inflation rates.

>paper bills generated when they run out by scam USA politicians
weew

>0.2% inflation

>ridiculous

yeah no

stop playing your libtard crypto fantasy larp, you know normal people use fiat

let me know when you can use cryptocurrency to pay your bills and purchase food

>doesn't realize that blockchain is not cryptocurrency

crypto is built ON the blockchain. You do not need a crypto to use blockchain tech. the tech is the future. crypto is a fucking meme

When will the Fed raise the rates?

It's not a meme it's literally the ultimate currency. All currency will eventually be on the blockchain

It's:
-Deflationary
-Completely fungible
-Not counterfeit-able at all
-Near-infinitely divisible (1/100m or whatever it is)
-Finite supply

Just fuck off idiots I bet you don't even know what hash functions are

USD is backed by about 5000 nukes and 800 military bases around the world

most fiat is trash but usd is pure power

yeah, that's what all the old farts think. grats, you have the same opinion as the dinosaurs.

you're so fucking naive if you think any of these coins have value beyond speculation of what could be

yeah tell me more about how you NEED the patientory token for a blockchain info system in the hospitals

lmao

90% of this shit is straight up scam city

You are a delusional anarchist. Though me calling you that probably makes you feel all special inside. I can see your "hell yeah I'm an anarchist fuck the system xdddd" already

I'm not talking about shit coins like patientory, retard.

let me know when purchase things with your so-called "currency of the future" darling xx

>bears vs bulls
>nocoiners vs bagholders

once we get fancy, normieproof wallet apps and crypto debit cards, that'll be pretty easy. call it a meme, but if normies get the feeling that it's the "next hot thing" more and more will follow.

Normies and normie accessible shit is not the indicator. Legal acceptance is. That crazy rally we had in may was because the first world country like Japan made crypto a thing in terms of law.

why do you think that though?

I can purchase plenty of things with bitcoins.

It's not feasible to ban crypto though. You'd have to ban all forms of virtual currency, which means shop vouchers, internet coupons, gift cards, etc.

Has nothing to do with banning.

Ah, I get what you mean now. Governments accepting bitcoin as legal tender would make it much more attractive for everyone. True, and will probably happen somewhere in the future, if more and more people start using it.

Not an argument snownigger

Cash out bro.
t. Msc. Finance

>thinking snownigger works as an insult

lmao, what a retard.

You misspelled not having your money kiked out of your hands by a globalist cabal of large noses and their local enforcers aka authoritarian governments

Panic selling is a mistake.

You made huge risks on very speculative coins which magnifies reward AND risk

So you wanted big swings upside without big swings downside.

I've learned if you make the mistake of selling low you can significantly reduce your losses by reversing the mistake ASAP...

You can make money off the despair phase

>He thinks inflation numbers have roots in reality

This is the bull trap for Ethereum

More like when will (You) learn.

You can literally buy mansions with bitcoins. You can buy homes all around the world. And shitloads of other things. If people are accepting it for goods, then it has value, period. If I can trade weed, Bitcoin, and usd for things, then the only difference is how butt hurt you are about semantics.

I cashed out 1 month ago and had a discussion here where one ano told me how stupid I am to cash out....well

Enjoy that euphoric sensation of smugness, user. There's no better feeling.

true, but I donated a lot of it. It is just money...

Look at this self-delusional cuck!
Look at him and laugh!

Cash out, buy in again if the prices look tasty. That way you can increase your shares

we learned that this chart is spammed in every dip and the nocoiner faggots will shut up when it bouncews back and then crawl out when it dips again

>$100B is shitload overvalued for imaginary internet magic the gathering money

gold has a 7.3 trillion markt cap and its literally useles outside of apocalypse larping and some relatively new usage in wires

So true.

And to be honest, sometimes, panic selling helps. When ANS hit 293 recently and started stalling, I sold. Nothing to regret. I've sold many times at a loss, bought back in cheaper, then enjoyed better profits when it came back.

"Hodl" is perhaps some of the dumbest bullshit ever.

Say the DGB fools who bought at 2000 - if they hodl, they'd be down like 75% now! If they panic sold at 1100 after the Citibank dump, they'd be down 50%. Who made the better choice, those who panic sold early, or those who hold as their coin collapses in value? I'd rather be down 50% early with the possibility of making money on other coins, than down 75% and holding until the value magically rockets up back to whatever one bought it at. Can use the same example for Stratis and many others.

thats hindsight though, if you panic sold btc before it shot up then you would be fucked

gold has a myriad of uses you moron

This is exactly why you'll never be able to pay your taxes with crypto.

Surely crypto has not gone public yet?

if gold is so useless why do the financial elite and central banks hoard it?

Because it's in their family names.

This.

The only question in my mind is will BTC be king, or will something replace it. And what relative market share will the top 10 have. Everything else is just a matter of time.

>OP doesn't know memes have immunity

Kek

>the ultimate currency

>one burger please
>Alright that'll be 0.00000381 Bitcoins

burger kiosks actually say 'alright'?

lol

>he doesn't know what a satoshi is
>laughinggirls.png

Are you kidding? Before the bubble, the overall crypto valua was over 20B.

then why have the elite sold it all if its so useless?

what if i told you the FED has been insolvent had it not been for mark to market accounting of its gold reserves?

what if i told you russia and china have been adding to their gold reserves for the last 10 years.

what if i told you germany demanded repatriation of its US held gold but was informed it would take 7 years to complete the transfer. hint: it had to be sourced

>bubble
you sound like lamestream media
marketcap is still skyhigh considering where it was in Q2
these dips have started by ICOfags and profit takers only to be exacerbated by leveraged faggots working against the market
the august fudding is literally nothing, ain't no chink saying no to money on principle, they have no principles and all they yearn is money

weak hands btfo, new dawn for the faithful awaits, after it new pamplona tiem