If I bought Bitcoin and Litecoin and Ethereum at the absolute PEAK, should I panic if my plan was to hodl for 5 years?

If I bought Bitcoin and Litecoin and Ethereum at the absolute PEAK, should I panic if my plan was to hodl for 5 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/how-cryptocurrency-ethereum-looks-set-to-overtake-bitcoin-in-one-chart-2017-06-14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is that even a question?

Why not stick to the plan? 5 years is a long time and if you think this is going to be the only shaky period in that time frame, you're really wrong.

Your BTC investment should be fine, or minor loss at worst, your ETH investment on the other hand is unrecoverable, even in 100 years. For LTC I honestly don't know, I'm not familiar with this shitcoin.

If you managed to buy all 3 of those at their peaks then you should probably quit crypto.

Come back in 5 years and ask again.

SELL SELL SELL

If your plan was to hold for 5 years, why bother even looking at prices? You are already wrecking your strategy

My adivce is to sell now, and buy at the new ATH.

marketwatch.com/story/how-cryptocurrency-ethereum-looks-set-to-overtake-bitcoin-in-one-chart-2017-06-14

>Your BTC investment should be fine, or minor loss at worst, your ETH investment on the other hand is unrecoverable, even in 100 years. For LTC I honestly don't know, I'm not familiar with this shitcoin.
If ur not familiar with the first "alt coin" ever created which is the closest clone of bitcoin than your opinion is relevant.

This.

Nah, just wait. You'll have profits by December.
Any rational person understands the trend that Ethereum is set to replace BitCoin in the long run. Both are going up anyway.

Don't judge a currency's overall performance by its 30 day chart.

>eth shills still out in full force

Why does everyone like this nofeatures federal reserve style shitcoin? Married to it because of the gains? I dumped that shit at ath proper.

31 August is a decider it seems .....
I have sold half of mine and would like to wait now as I have had some losses

>Married to it because of the gains.
I don't even have ETH. All I have is bitcoin.

I'm just advising the OP to hold it and think of the long term profits instead of selling now at a loss. It's just the rational thing to do.

>I dumped that shit at ath proper.
Good for you.

Yes, sell now to avoid further losses and buy back in at the bottom ($10 ETH). Would be stupid not to.

>back in at the bottom ($10 ETH)
There's no reason to believe that it's going to reach $10.
Two weeks ago it attracted a surge of buyers when it crossed below $200. A lot of people thought that $200 ETH was 'cheap'.

OP, do you need to use your money right now?
No? Then just fucking chill. Forget about it. Stop looking at the prices and come back in November.

Most people spreading FUD here shorted their ETH and are trying to lower the prices to they can buy it cheaper. Don't oay attention to them, don't sell ETH at a loss. The long term trend is clear: it's going to replace bitcoin as the number 1 crypto.

>my plan was to hodl for 5 years
>should I panic 1 week later

Pls dump

>There's no reason to believe that it's going to reach $10.

Tezos, EOS dumping and crypto market crashing with no survivors is not enough reason? LOL OK

Can't compare Tezos and EOS with Ethereum...

How uneducated this board really is never ceases to amaze me

>I'm going for the long term
>Should I panic over the short term?

Kys

You will be more than fine

This kek

Just miningfags protecting their investment. Ether is a nonstarter longterm

Listen kiddos

Btc is going to 5k and eth is going to 500

LTC is going into the trash

Might as well sell now.
Why? Because if you plan to hold for 5 years and you're already considering selling, you'll just end up selling at the 5 years low a few months from now. So do yourself a favor and sell at the next peak and go find another scheme.

>buy btc at 250
>drops to 180
>hodl
>still hodling
feels good mayne

Why are you negative on litecoin?