Why were the jews always scapegoated and blamed for everything since the faith started to the modern day?

Why were the jews always scapegoated and blamed for everything since the faith started to the modern day?
and don't give any shitty /pol/ tier answers like they actually were behind everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Anti-semitismItsHistoryAndCausesByBernardLazare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Why were the jews always scapegoated
Because they refuse to integrate and that made them into an easy scapegoat.

stormfags are jealous of jewish people.

Why don't they just stop having kids? Problem solved. I can't and never would.

They're a minority in every area of the world & in every country but one, & they have a distinct culture, tradition, language, etc that prevents them from fully integrating into the nation, making them hated by the elite & an easy group to turn a homogeneous populace on.

>making them hated by the elite
They are the elite.

Because the inferior will blame the superior for everything, because their feeble minds don't understand they have agency.

Jews are to whites what whites are to blacks. Blacks blame whites for literally everything too.

>le stormfags

not an argument

What do you think OP's life is like?

holy shit

>Not a single source listed

Into the trash it goes

Christ, hes been doing this shit for FIVE YEARS

>religion literally says God chose you and you are above others
>create tightly knit enclaves in cities where you observe your own laws and customs and don't follow the religion literally everyone else including the king follows
>people start becoming suspicious of what (((they))) are doing

Its one of the first pictures on google m8 don't read too deep into it

A Jew must have fucked his mummy or something

I have to imagine it's something like this.

>He doesn't know how archiving works

Insecurity and jealousy

Sorry man the image tag gives it away we all know it's you.

The LORD will scatter you among the peoples, and only a few of you will survive among the nations to which the LORD will drive you. (Deuteronomy 4:27)

>209 results found

So this is the power of autism

For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath. (Deuteronomy 4:31)

In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, (2 Timothy 3:12)

They all have the same filename man, at least try a little before lying.

Rather than these elaborate attempts to go "infiltrate" you should address the mental illness that is making you so obsessed with Jews

>They all have the same filename
because that's exactly what it was when I saved it. Do you really think its more likely that there's one person who spent years trying to counter signal on Veeky Forums of all places or a few anons are too lazy to change the filename of a picture?

Because they have been largely the the instigators of the dissolution of Western European society, ethnicity, culture, and livelihood, turning the European nation's inheritance over to foreigners, vultures, and self-aggrandizing parasites.

Stormfags are genuinely mentally ill.

Image hash doesn't work that way. You're too stupid to understand how the archiving works apparently.

And so much for "no /pol/" answers yet post whiny pic like that in your response post. Keep outing yourself more, you pathetic autist

>9 pages of this

wewlad

Just stop lying, nobody is buying it. 4plebs was deliberately designed to counter the "it was just the same filename duuuude" defense.

They charge usury and don't assimilate, thus making them easy targets.

In the modern world usury earns you a shitton of money, whoch also translates to political power. People resent this when you couple it woth the aforementioned unwillingness to assimilate.

>219 results found

w...what do you think this "person" does all day besides post jew shit on a indonesian pottery board?

These all have different flags. Nice shilling tho jidf

There's probably only one or two people doing all the stormfag shitposting in Veeky Forums, every OP is similar and there's some very recognizable style and pics to most of their posts. So probably that's all he (they?) does every day.

Sweet mother of keks t

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if this happened to me, its a more extreme form of shit that happens to me all the time
>tfw should probably get checked for adult autism

Do you know how easy it is to change your flag and avoid bans?

It's not Jews fault you've been crying about them for 5 years daily ona cartoon board

Notice the flags.

All of these can't be OP unless he uses a VPN or proxy or whatever. Not saying he certainly isn't a faggot but still.

It's incredibly easy to change your flag on this board, people even troll each other to do it.

4plebs picks up the image hash, and moreover they all have the same filename in both searches. Too big of a "coincidence".

Read Bernard Lazard if it's really interesting you.

archive.org/details/Anti-semitismItsHistoryAndCausesByBernardLazare

>stormfag

You legitimately think a stormfag is behind these obvious strawmen?

>conveniently forgets to mention that jews were routinely pogromed by greeks in all the east before and during roman times, routinely tried to pogrom everyone who wasn't a majority in their place of residence (which is why greeks hated them btw), spread around the Med like fucking mexicans in the US of their own volition
>conveniently forgets that the size and brutality on civilians of the jewish wars was comparable with the worst episodes in roman history, and that romans as a whole developed a hatred of their ilk comparable to the greeks' because of it
There's a reason christians hated jews, and that reason is that ancient jews were the cuntiest ethnic group fro Gibraltar to the steppes. As with most other facets of christianity, jew hatred was inherited by roman and greek culture rather than being theologically motivated.

Because niggers are sociopaths naturally so they think nothing is ever their fault, you should see the mental gymnastics they do in Africa when accussed of something. Jews however do oppress and slowly destroy whites.

>don't give any shitty /pol/ tier answers like they actually were behind everything.
Ahh because Jews can't conspire? They just happen to be grossly over-represented in deep-state, the media, law and the financial industry - but it's OK, they have a long history of being egalitarian and conducting themselves like angels.

You've posted this image a few times and your arguments are always nonsensical, you have to be radically liberal (*jewish) with your perception of reality to think that Jews are superior to whites.
Blacks actually have a higher standard of living in White countries, that's why blacks immigrate to White countries but seldom emigrate to non-white countries.
Jews, in this sense are the same as blacks, even their ethno-state is paid for with the blood and sweat of Whites who they really do exploit by insidiously plying their jewishness in the legal profession, media, financial industries, and deep-state.

>They just happen to be grossly over-represented in deep-state, the media, law and the financial industry - but it's OK, they have a long history of being egalitarian and conducting themselves like angels.
What's the matter with this? Surely superior whites can overtake jews in these fields, right?
By the way, could it be that a jew that sees his parents or their parents' friends working in certain fields has a higher change of growing familiar with those professions? Hmm, I think not, it must be some jewish conspiracy.

>Make a completly overgeneralized statement
>Expects to be taken serious

Assuming this is true (which is a HUGE if, since there are literally no sources), then it debunks the entire "Oy vey, Gentiles are so evil to us!" meme.

>They just happen to be grossly over-represented
Yeah, like men conspired into patriarchy to be grossly over-represented in high paid jobs.

>Surely superior whites can overtake jews in these fields, right?
>overtake
>non semetic media outlets emerge, deep-state, legal firms, and financial industry conspire to shut it down
>non semetic deep-state figure emerges, media, legal firms and financial industry conspire to have them removed
could go on, there is nothing to "overtake", jews aren't better at anything than whites but they do exploit whites, don't you think it's odd that european jewry can be turned to ash and if anything the standard of living improves. tell me, did the Haitians see similar results when they did away with the whites?

>By the way, could it be that a jew that sees his parents or their parents' friends working in certain fields has a higher change of growing familiar with those professions? Hmm, I think not, it must be some jewish conspiracy.
Ahh right, thanks I forgot to bring up their perennial climate of nepotism.

[citation needed]

>could go on, there is nothing to "overtake", jews aren't better at anything than whites but they do exploit whites, don't you think it's odd that european jewry can be turned to ash and if anything the standard of living improves. tell me, did the Haitians see similar results when they did away with the whites?
Jews endured conspiracies themselves (Holocaust comes to mind) yet they hold so much power. If jews could attain so much influence, I don't see why whites couldn't.
Not sure I'm interpretting you correctly but are you saying that standard of living in Nazi Germany rose because of getting rid of jews? Also, do you deem Nazi Germany's living standard to be higher than that of present-day Germany?
I know very little about Haitian history, sorry.

Ahh right, thanks I forgot to bring up their perennial climate of nepotism.
I was talking about why so many jews would pursue those careers, not about nepotism.

Initially they were heretics, later they actually were behind a significant number of economic crises. The cultures that gave them the boot were equally culpable for being easily swindled goyim and trusting someone who demanded interest to lend them money, but it doesn't change the fact that they were doing something socially unacceptable. I don't know what you want to hear, that's simply the reason.

>What is 2 + 2?
>and don't give any shitty Veeky Forums tier answer like 4