Wanna buy 2000$ of potcoin. Is that a good buy now? What cryptocurrency has a better POTential?

Is there any pro traders here? I need your advice, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CPC
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-jTG88Z58
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dgb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black Monday;) time to buy. Bullish

Bullish.

buy some scorecoin, thank me later

Nice choice;)

This thread smells like P&D shilling

CPC
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CPC

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POT

There is a great YouTube channel about crypto world :

Name of the channel:

HighAltitudeInvesting

Great channel! This guy is genius!

All marijuana related coins I have saw all mooned at one point or another. Bitcoin has a great dip right now, so it is a great opportunity to stock up on the cheap with BTC that can be later funneled to alt-coins.

BUY THE DIP FAGGOTS

LLMAOOO

yall niggas funny

Yea, agree, BTC is weak right now. But. I think POT coin is the best coin in marijuana industry because there is only one pot coin at POLONIEX right now.

Buying the dip!

How are you, guys? Buying the weekend dip?)

BUY BUY BUY NOW!

this is the most pathetic spam i've ever seen

Yea, but the coin is still good.

how high are you

I do not understand question... I had 3 joins today, if that what you are asking about...;)

Keeping calm and buying the dip;)

Great alt coin! Bullish.

Bullish.

Is that coin legal in all the states?;)

Nice, just bought 100k

Awesome! I'm buying it too. BULLISH.

There is a Cannabis conference in Denver at October;)

I'm growing POT :)

Get in while it's not too late:)

Get POT and SHET and BITB :)

Longing on POT

This is the saddest and most pathetic shill thread I've ever seen.

Give me one reason weed needs its own coin. What niche does this fill that BTC/ETH/LTC can't?

Market is growing again, grow some POT with it:)

You are funny. There is 700+ cryptocurrencies and most of them are very similar. Why are you buying one or another? Because you belive that the coin you choose is going up. Now.
1. POT coin is the only marijuana coin at POLONIEX.
2. I like the idea that you can buy some pot using crypto.(I buy food with BTC sometimes, but weed is different).
3. Marijuana market is ready or getting for legalize all over US. So the sells are gonna go up parabolic when it happens.(as POT coin sells too).
4. I fucking love weed.
5. I believe in POT coin.
6. You are pathetic. Go back to you cave and think about your behavior.(you can sell some eth to buy some pot if you want my forgiving)
7. How many reasons do you need to invest coin?

stoners lack identity outside of substance abuse

makes perfect sense

where's Juggalo Coin?

It actually has a better reason to exist than most coins. Most legal pot stores and dispensaries can't use electronic banking because the banks are scared shitless of the feds. I know a guy who has to drive to the capital once a month with a gun and briefcase full of cash to pay his taxes.

>There is 700+ cryptocurrencies and most of them are very similar. Why are you buying one or another?
Because I believe that one will accumulatre more value due to its real world use. Potcoin has no use.

> 1. POT coin is the only marijuana coin at POLONIEX.
Why is a marijuana coin needed?

> 2. I like the idea that you can buy some pot using crypto.(I buy food with BTC sometimes, but weed is different).
You can buy weed using literally any other cryptocurrency, and that is what most normies will do, because they don't want to have to juggle around a million different coins.

> 3. Marijuana market is ready or getting for legalize all over US. So the sells are gonna go up parabolic when it happens.(as POT coin sells too).

Well yes, but that has nothing to do with Potcoin itself.

> 4. I fucking love weed.
Is this really considered an argument?

> 5. I believe in POT coin.
...because you use it to buy curry from your friend Pajeet Rakesh Mashallah.

> 6. You are pathetic. Go back to you cave and think about your behavior.(you can sell some eth to buy some pot if you want my forgiving)

Hahahahahahahahaha

Thank you for actually putting some thought into your answer. However, that still doesn't explain why you couldn't do it with Bitcoin or Ether.

Still bullshit. You asked a reason I gave you 5. Why is marijuana coin needed?Stupid question. How many coins do you have? Are all of them has "real world use"? I doubt. Basically we don't need all that coins. We could have like 10-15 coins to operate all the crypto transactions and that would be enough. But everyone want more and more profits so you are even getting in some ICO without understanding anything about it, just because someone told you that it's gonna be huge. Why does marijuana coin is needed? It's like why does any of altcoins needed...

Basically... all I want to say is that POT coin has some POTential and it's worth looking at. If you have another point of view - I'm open for a discussion. But if there is someone pathetic here, it's you.

>How many coins do you have? Are all of them has "real world use"? I doubt.
Yes, actually. I only invet in coins that I think have a future. Crypto is eventually going to blow up with outsiders, and if there's one thing they want, it's convenience. People won't want to have to use more than a few coins because that's complex. The useless ones will see very little improvement.

>If you have another point of view - I'm open for a discussion.
No you're not. you are using blatant ad hominems and ignoring basic facts.

Come clean with me here. Are you a shill? Do you really believe this stuff?

The coin that started is wery hard to stop... yes, there are exceptions when a coin becomes fraud, but that are exceptions. And as long as thouse fuckers at walls street alive and have NOT THEIR FUCKING MONEY to invest and pump and dump small coin to get some profit, 700+ coins are gonna live...
second part: oh I wish I would work for some coin as an ad shill... I wish. But right now I'm just having a lot of fun;) I'm just a guy who bought some POT coin and I think that this coin is profitable in a short AND long term. So I'm pushing it a little, that's it.This coin IS gonna be huge. Prove me wrong

> The coin that started is wery hard to stop... yes, there are exceptions when a coin becomes fraud, but that are exceptions. And as long as thouse fuckers at walls street alive and have NOT THEIR FUCKING MONEY to invest and pump and dump small coin to get some profit, 700+ coins are gonna live...
what

>This coin IS gonna be huge. Prove me wrong
I already did, twice.

I don't think POLONIEX would trade a scam coin... Then BTC is a scam too...

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dgb

Just bought 100k
Thnx for the tip bro

BULLISH ON POT COIN!!!

Bought another 7k of potcoin. Buy while it's cheap, guys!

POT coin is a great investment for long time investers.

Entry point 3300 satoshi

It's gonna be high.I'm telling you.Peace.420.

Stupid picture. Where is the product? Shipping?

Can you imagine when it's gonna be legal to send 420 in mail? ;) I could open a store with cookies and other products...

I would include POT coin as a way of payment... lol ;)

Where is flipper the flippastronaut ?

I have some potcoin. Should I keep it long?

VERY BULLISH.

Guess the colors

Art of 21 century. Take a look at thouse lines. I want a picture on a wall like that

Someone is too high;)