Am poorfag

am poorfag
want to be richfag

Partner and I both have degrees, partner actually has a masters.

Job doesn't pay great, but get 14 weeks holiday a year. Holidays cost more because of when they are placed, so can't afford to go away.

Started crypto few weeks ago after hearing about it for years. I've lost the only savings I had (30 years old, savings were only £500, so not a big loss)

Thought I could finally get ahead. Turns out, there is no escape, there is no way out.

what do?

you never had hope

you know what to do

> 30 years old
>£500 savings

Good to know someone else in the UK is worse off than me. I'll let you ride in my lambo when I make it.

What do you work as?

What did you invest in? I hope no memecoins shilled on here but BTC, ETH and LTC.
If that's the case just hold a few months to it

op

understand first that being 30 years old is literally so young.

you could live ANOTHER LIFETIME and only be reaching another point in your life where with modern medicine you have a serious amount to live and get your dreams.

don't invest in crypto. invest in self-education

do not listen to this man. you know what to do with your money, OP.

what if I told you that 'holiday' hours didnt mandate that you spend money on a vacation

teacher.
We have a house in a good area though, that counts for something, right?!
We pretty much live month to month. Not got enough spare cash to save really. We are putting what we can into doing up our house though, that should give it some more value, although only if we sell...

Holding is my plan, just don't sell at a loss, and all is well! (I hope)

It doesn't feel young!
Your point is good though, a different perspective always helps.

oh, we know this. We only actually go away for 1 of those weeks throughout the year.
We spend a lot of the other time doing up the house, playing on our PCs, etc.. Partner enjoys am dram, so they are busy with that a lot of the time.

>made this picture on paint
>posted it 3 times in 10 minutes

You're an excitable nigger, aren't you?

>teacher.
>We have a house in a good area though, that counts for something, right?!
>We pretty much live month to month. Not got enough spare cash to save really. We are putting what we can into doing up our house though, that should give it some more value, although only if we sell...

Yeah education isn't great but isn't too bad. I work in the NHS and the pay is pretty awful there as well. I'm currently sending all my spare cash into ANS and BTC at the moment. Some reputable people have predicted BTC could reach $mill/coin if it takes off properly. So keeps me from killing myself.

This, some cucks live to 60, others to 90. You got a lot longer to go.

Well, that depends a bit on the coin I would say. But if you believe in the project you'll be fine.

Also the other user is right. You need to deduct 10 years from your age compared to our parents generation. I am nearly your age and live in a small apartment with my gf and get plastered every weekend.

any spare cash we have after doing house things (and the wedding, that's just a money pit atm - still, 2 weeks to go!) I'm starting to put into crypto.
I get why people on Wall Street during the crash were jumping, feels awful when you can see your money vanishing like that.

Hope so. Just sometimes feels like there is more I can do that I'm not currently doing, you know? Like I'm missing a trick

My drinking days ended long ago!
Parents used to walk 20 miles to work at 4am in the snow, uphill in both directions, don't you know

>I get why people on Wall Street during the crash were jumping, feels awful when you can see your money vanishing like that.

The difference is...people on Wall Street know what they are doing.

>any spare cash we have after doing house things (and the wedding, that's just a money pit atm - still, 2 weeks to go!) I'm starting to put into crypto.
>I get why people on Wall Street during the crash were jumping, feels awful when you can see your money vanishing like that.

congrats and goodluck with the wedding. Yeah I can imagine if money is so tight £500 disappearing is probably one of the worst feelings. But it will come back. I've lost a similar amount but I'm excited to see it drop. I feel like I missed the late boat by a few months and if this shit crashes maybe I can get on a final unexpected ferry to lamboland. I think big 4 like teachers, could always apply to one of their grad schemes, few of my mates are on 50K+ after 3 years. Gotta be similar hours and probably less stressful than teaching kids.

the same escenario here bro ... 32 years old only 600 Euro of savings...

when this slow torturing will end?

PD: i own a bag of 500 stratis

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

The drop does mean cheap coins for those with the capital to spend - providing they come back up, that is.

Good luck with getting to lamboland, I'll be cheering for you.

Forgive my ignorance - big 4? Any idea which grad scheme could point me in the right direction to aim my research?

Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, E&Y are the big 4. Have a look what they have to offer. I went for risk management or some shit but never went to my final interview. Other ones to look at are NHS management/finance/human resources grad schemes. Good money in design grad schemes with jaguar etc. Air traffic control accepting applicants at the moment (80k avg wage).

I'll definatly check those out. Big thanks!

Air traffic control is interesting, I've not been afraid to try anything, but ATC terrifies me!

no. that's the face of a bagholder who's butthurt

pull the trigger

find out how much she is spending on clothes and shoes user