NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR THAT COMES LATER

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR THAT COMES LATER

HODL

I am holding until March 2018.

t. miner that needs a bit more time to be able to sell and needs as many suckers to hold the price from falling too hard.

>THAT COMES LATER
>It's going to get worse

You're damn right OP. Sell before ETH is 100 dollars again.

somehow missed this meme

what happens march 2018?

Everybody who bought into ETH before the normiest normies caught on get to sell and cheat uncle sam out of his extra 10%

>Only holding crypto for a year

People think in such short time spans. Hold for 3 years at the very least

> le reddit meme
> Getting emotionally attached to an asset because you are incapable of correctly analysing market trends and can therefore only profit in one kind of market
Embarrassing.

>t. faggot that sold bitcoin at $100

t. Faggot who's going to lose all his money because he couldn't properly assess the market and bought memes that have literally no value

Actually I sold 290 ETH at $340, but nice try. Thanks for holding my bags - maybe you'll be smart enough to sell yours north of $200 but we'll see.

Smart people are dispassionate about investing - the fact that small fry proles like you are actually attached to the technology in this way was what indicated a bubble in the first place. The 'HODL' meme, ironically, indicated an increasingly irrational market.

Presumably you have coins, and you are right to as they will deliver a net return. The difference is that between now and $1k ETH, or whatever, there will be huge swings you can profit from, in all three market types. You apparently want to weather it because you are not intelligent enough to time the market and because you have ben taken in by the cult like 'HODL' mindset that artificially inflates the price.

then get back to trading and fuck off we're here to hold you self righteous retard. this isn't the place for conventional economic theory

Should I sell, HODL, or buy now?

FUCK YOU NIGGER FUCK ITS BECAUSE OF FAGGOTS LIKE YOU FUCK IM SO DUMB I SHOULDN T HAVE FUCKING HELD

STOP LOSSES ARE A JOKE??? HOLD?????

FUCK OFF BITCH ILL MURDER YOU

Hang in there bro's, only the strong will make it

>Holding onto a purely speculative investment that has a history of flash crashes and pumps.
>Not setting your stoplosses in the black and buying back in when the blood flows through the streets.

It's like you guys are all trying to stay poor.

you people really this dumb? don't you get why we hodl? fucking normies. reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes, HODL onto your 5 BTC instead of selling at a profit and snapping 10 BTC for the same dollar-value once the bulls start running again. You sure got this crypto thing figured out user.

You should have sold when 232, historically a major point of resistance (that held off last weeks major drop twice) was smashed through last night. But I'd put in a sell order at 218 personally, your call. FUD is going to get much worse over the next three weeks, and the bad press from the price crash will see fiat leaving the market. Your call

> then get back to trading and fuck off we're here to hold you self righteous retard. this isn't the place for conventional economic theory

If you have milk money you are attempting to grow then maybe formulate a strategy for doing so idiot. The market constantly creates opportunities whether it is travelling up, sideways or down. You can apparently only see returns if, in a notoriously volatile market, it only goes up despite strong evidence of a bubble. Remember friend, you deserve to be poor along with everyone else of this mindset, who invest according to what they would like to see instead of what is actually happening.

NO I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU STUPID BITCH

I SAT HERE LOOKING AT IT GO DOWN 10%, 20% REBOUND TO 10, STILL FUCKING HELD THEN TO GOES TO 40 50 60%

FUCK OFF ASS HOLE, TO MAKE UP FOR A 50% IN MY PORTFOLIO DROP THE COIN NEEDS TO MOON 100%

THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED, THIS HOLD IS NO WORTH IT AT FUCKING ALL

FUICK THIS SHIT, IM NOT FUCKING SELLING SHIT BUT FUCKING RISK MANAGEMENT IS FUCKING REQUIRED, I WILL NEVER FUCKING BAGHOLD EVER A FUCKING GAIN

yup and the moment you sell it start going back up again at meteoric speed and you're even more fucked. Good idea user.
There are only two ways of taking a crash: either you predict it and you sell before it happens, or you take it like a man.

>assuming I'm poor
>assuming I'm not already retired
I'm holding. My crypto portfio is centered around dividends. I don't work at all. I'm up from last month. You go ahead and trade, I'm not.

>Markets go up at meteoric speed when he sells
Please tell all of us here on Veeky Forums the next time you sell and we'll split the meteoric profits 50/50

Good to know, grey investors tend to know what they are doing especially when it comes to analysing market volatility and understanding new technologies. At least you aren't buying the gold coins shilled on Fox Business gramps

go, try timing the market bitch.
get out of crypto. it's not for emotional faggots.

we both know I'm going to have to fork you now

Lay down your pride. Sell now or you'll lose the money you have remaining.

If I fork that blockchain will you die?

lotta loyalty for a hired GPU

or you just can buy gold and not pay

This is why people will never be rich. They can not do something as simple as hold :3