Ladies and gentlemen, what you are witnessing is a repeat of the same even which caused the first DOTCOM crash...

Ladies and gentlemen, what you are witnessing is a repeat of the same even which caused the first DOTCOM crash. When the average person begins to enter the market, and it gets flooded with various meaningless options, the only way is down.

Your only hope is to move to coins that actually have proper real world use.

haha thanks for buying my pets.com bags FAGGOTS

>When the average person begins to enter the market, and it gets flooded with various meaningless options
>meaningless options
>options
stopped reading there, op misuses a term with a very precise, technical definition, proving he has no idea what he's talking about.

please don't try to opine like you're some wisened market vet when it's clear you're as clueless as anyone here.

sage this garbage

this is 1998/1999 pretty much

>average person begins to enter the market

We are years away from that.

This is just the very early investors cashing out, and then weak hands being shaken. Nothing to see here.

I didn't intend to refer to the technical term, apologies. I mean alts.

lol same here
op is confirmed faggot

also
>wow it went down 10%, it's a total crash!!!!
you guys probably were in diapers when 2008 happened, let alone the dotcom bubble

You mean like, dollars and shit?. Fuck you, you nocoiner faggot. I'm hodl. It's different this time.

>world changing technology
>only 100b market cap
>dotcom datcat newparadogm

He's not talking about options contracts you imbecile.

This is what delusion looks like.

Prove that we are somehow at peak normie investor dotcom times, you retard. You can't. The money just isn't there.

pets.com was a smart investment until the jews started meddling.

Fuck, the average semi-knowldgeable crypto user can't even get into their Coinbase account to buy BTC without getting flagged for whatever bullshit reason, you really think normies are in this yet?

good luck shorting, fuder.

The dotcom bubble lasted 2 years this bubble lasted 1 month

Did all you faggots forget about 2013? This is literally the same bullshit again, it's not the dotcom craze ffs.

crypto wont be at the dotcom bubble level until bitcoin is worth 100k a coin.

>flooded with various meaningless options
Thats not until next year nigga

Yea but wasn't the dotcom market worth several trillion dollars before it crashed?

We are still only beginning. Hodl tight my friends, hodl tight.

If we are repeating the dot com bubble, then I'm hodling for 16 years and 4 months until I break even from buying the ATH

Try 1980. We are still developing the main protocol (TCP/IP times)

This

There's no Apple of crypto yet

dotcom bubble 2,948,000,000,000
current crypto bubble 100,000,000,000

makes you literally think

Aha I wonder how many coins these guys r bagholding right now

>hurr durr i can dismiss good points by saying 'bagholder' even though these people probably are far richer than I will ever be

Just realize that you could have made about 3x the profit of holding Apple from the 1980s til today if you had just bought ETH just 11 months ago.

exactly, this is what happens when there are no jews and free from governemnt intervention, its a pure natural system