What's the easiest way for a nocoiner to start shorting ETH?

What's the easiest way for a nocoiner to start shorting ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizbeginner.com/2017/07/06/etoro/
dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/article/special_report/2015/10/02/forex-trading-traits-of-successful-traders-series.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a bit late/risky to short it now

>fomo with shorting instead of buying ath

Open up a coin base account buy some shit, send it poloniex to throw it away. Have fun gambling away your student loans fucktard.

Looks I found a ETH bagholder

Nah it's cracked man lots of blood left I guess eth goes back to 30 long term

I'm a recent nocoiner laughing at all you fucking morons in this space. I bought ltc from the dip at 38 and sold near ath at 52. Your shit coins are useless aside from simulating what it would be like for forex trading to shit into its own asshole.

eToro

bizbeginner.com/2017/07/06/etoro/

You can open a few trades before you get verified, but try to get verified asap. I missed a few big dips.

Thanks user.

Read this though: dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/article/special_report/2015/10/02/forex-trading-traits-of-successful-traders-series.html

Y'know that 90+% loses money. So be prepared to be a cool frog and keep your calm.

Of course. I'm only putting in what I can afford to lose, this is a new hobby for me to be honest. I don't envisage going to lamboland.

Back in the day I gambled my way up from $20 to $300+ on CSGO betting, and then lost it all so I'm wiser to the fact I shouldn't get too emotionally attached.

heh

when the normies want in, you get out

this man here is the bottom

buy as much as you can.

Well I guess it's lucky I'm still researching :^)

Oh, that's good to hear. I started off losing $2000 trying to gamble on 2008 recovery. :)

Damn. To be honest when the next recession comes around and bottoms out I think I will dump a few grand in to a S&P 500 index fund or something. I'm not smart enough to pick the right stocks.

Same plan, mate. Problem is I'm disorganized and going through my cash reserves. Mmmmh. Downside of being a freelancer versus having a job. Though when you have a job you could be laid off in a recession.

You sound like a FIRE person. Bogleheads & MMM by any chance?

Hey guys, should short eth?

or should I snort meth!

Please help.

Nah, I'm an engineering student in the UK. My dad is FIRE though, he has a few rental properties and was an engineer before he retired.

Pretty much got me in to thinking about my future so I ended up opening a "Help to Buy ISA" (i.e. tax free savings account + government gives you a bonus to buy a house since the housing market is so fucked over here) along with a pension.

>Bogleheads & MMM by any chance?
Nope. Will look in to it though.

>Dirt cheap used 470s incoming
Might be a fine time to build an gaming rig if you're into that.

Appreciate this user, gonna look further into it in the morning. Thanks!

lol thanks user for the hint.
i think eth will fall down longterm on 60-80 too, that will sucks hobby miners ass, cause costs are higher than earnings
but i never saw this sideeffect with the graphic cards.
I heard there are some bottlenecks of graphic cards, so ventures will produce atm more, (its just economic reaction )
Furthermore more cards are at the market but if demand decrease very fast + sells of used graphic cards, it could decrease the price of the cards.
But furthermore amd could be a possible short, it went up very fast and not economical sustainable, and they could get problems. Ryzen is okay but as always hardware is good software for the usage of this hardware is shit, vega isn't so good as praised, + decrease in mining cards. i think i will put it on watchlist and probably short this share soon ofc with stop limit and money mangement, but could be a good short. i will look it up tomorrow with technical analysis for myself.

but mining fucks up the life of gpus

r u retard?