Another Happy Landing

423 Sats.

Digiholders, How do you plan on committing suicide? High building? Noose? Pills?

Lay it on me.

I got in at 12 sats I'm waiting for it to go lower before I sell.
btfo Veeky Forums get good at coins.

LMAOOOOOO DGBKEKS BTFO

Why would you sell lower? Just hold.

Everything is taking it, alts will come back bigger once BTC and ETH recover.

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

nice just bought .00001k

I will go balls deep in dgb if it touches 200 sats.

I have a 2 million dgb buy order at 30 sats, COME TO ME BROTHERS

DGB is going to $1. Buy the dip.

I'm hodling until it gets lower before I sell.

Again, why? If anything, just sell now. If you think this will continue, you will profit more that way if you're thinking of buying back.

DGB is looking excellent anyway. Lower volume is a good thing. Very low price, very low volume, much easier to move that price up.

...are people here actually unironically holding large amounts of digibyte..? What tf are you doing

Do you guys really think it would be a good idea to buy back into GPU once it reaches an absolute ground floor? How low can it go?

this. not even holding DGB but people are so stupid it amazes me

Google, what does irony mean?

i honestly have no idea if you people are serious or not. call me autistic but with the amount of stories of retarded investments and panic sells here i get confused

>Another Happy Landing

Bravo Lucas

>DGB will have an eight billion dollar market cap

Sure buddy. And I just sold 1 ANS to buy 500 DGB because why not?

Buy at 250

DGB gave me valuable information, even if Veeky Forums did get 10% out of 100% coins correct on Veeky Forums the value is using Veeky Forums as a shill indicator to stay away from certain coins.

Like seriously losing 30% gains compared to staying away from 20+ different types of coins you'd get fucked in is wayyyyy worth it.

You're saying you stayed away from DGB because it was shilled? That is retarded.

If you would have bought DGB at the points it was most shilled, you would have made quite a bit of money like I did. Buying after the pump is even more retarded, which I guess it what you're talking about?