Market sinking

Would any crypto-wise anons rationally explain why this is happening? What forces are at work to influence the market in such a way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For the millionth time, crypto is absurdly overpriced for what it is right now.

Easy fucking peasy you emotional dork. Monday and Friday are peak sell days. We are living in a bear market after a huge run and ICO bubble popped, combined with the uncertainty of the August 1st. It's going to come back again like it always does and always has. Just chill the fuck out

its a 15 percent correction not that big of a deal

1: Jews
2: SegWit

absurdly underpriced. not even 100 million people investing in crypto.

15% of 420 is 63. The corrected price would be 357. Or does this percentage not apply to the ath? It applies to whatever value you decide in your chosen time frame and value?

At least come up with a better reason faggot.

I see perspectives from both sides, both with what seem to be fairly argued points. This makes me believe that no one really knows what is going on. Is that the case?

see this on le reddit...

There have been methodical sell walls all day of

Interesting response, thanks user.

sure thing...

there was more on that thread, that this breitman dude intends to liquidate the eth they took in on the ico immediately and this is already underway. Other user's observed a gdax bot selling 50 eth at a time every 31 seconds.

basically user, its a war we can't win. When players like this dude are in it for blood, pleb's are fucked unless they can somehow follow the strategy...

simply that it was volatile and there is no more news for it.

it will take another 5-10 years for any big development, most coins are just getting started (including ETH, to be honest), and people would rather put their money into reasonable investments.

i think by now people have realized that if there was ever an advantage to using blockchain/cryptography for data transfer without losing functionality, companies can just make that shit themselves and not need to rely on BTC or ETH or some other coin that exists. BTC rose in the first place largely because it was being used to buy drugs. ETH rose because of various "promising" technologies which would run on it, but they almost all turned out to be scams. There's little incentive to keep the coins at these prices, but buyers are more cautious, so the price drops until druggies are comfy buying and new ICO scams feel safe to shill their "project"

In short: jews got in

What's always been happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Breitman hates ETH with a passion as he is the competition. Not surprised he would unload.

Hi,

My name is Isaac. Let me explain my idea. It's called Newton's law of universal gravitation and it states that a particle attracts every other particle in the universe using a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers.

Gravity, what a bitch...

A bear trap?

Nigger tier newcoiners who crowned themselves early adopters and thought high risk meant they were smart, volatile meant free money and years meant days. This isn't any whale dumping on you cucks or 'smart money' exiting, this is literal faggots having a sook.

>we just need more idiots to buy in
definition of a ponzi scheme

If dubs then we recover.. If not we're going under 1k

HODL faggots get BTFO feels good man

>not even 100 million people investing in crypto.
>this justifies as 100 billion valuation
no

That chart is on a 7 to 10 year timeline. But I suppose the FUD is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Herd mentality

No, market sentiment is bearish. There was widespread belief that BTC would fall as we approached Aug 1st with many pointing to 1800 as the target. It's starts with those who consider themselves the "smart money" exiting first. Magic meme lines get broken and the herd panic.

When BTC falls, everything eats shit, no exceptions.

honestly I don't even give a shit anymore, the faster we crash the faster we can restart
fuck this bs

Exactly

Good, I hope you pieces of shit who bought up all the graphics cards get tucked with a cactus.

Says the bag holder . Hodl user it's gonna bounce , any day now.

This is a chart of human emotion , do you really think humans will ever learn ? Naa they are going to be in denial when you tell them that they are just biological machines that act in predictable ways.