My friend made 200k in crypto this summer...

My friend made 200k in crypto this summer, he pulled out triple his original investment already and still has about 90k in various coins (90k is post this crash)

He told me about it and I got in around pretty much the ATH, I had 87k in savings that I threw into crypto all at once. I know that's stupid and you should never put in more than you can afford to lose, but I just thought I had insider news and just want a better life for myself. It took me almost 7 years to save that much and now I'm down to 20k... I don't make a lot at my job and I feel like I've lost everything. Will I recover or am I done for?

Done for.

Buy kneepads user

What do you own and how much of each?

Hodl lol

What coins do you hold?

Yep. Gonna die in your sleep op.

Put it that way, If you exit now - you never getting that money back, by holding you at least give yourself a chance.

>just want a better life for myself

Kek actually please hold em till they're down 50% and then sell.

bought DGB, ANS, BNT, ETH, BTC, RDD, START, LMC, Europe coin, pot coin, CPC, Strat, SIA, GNT... pretty much all of them at their ATHs.

I enjoyed about a week of minor gains then the crashing began...

100% agreed. OP listen to this guy.

You have a chance to lose the rest of your money. Please hold.

Truly, how much does it hurt that you friend is making multiples of 6 figures off this and you're losing all your hard earned wagie bux?

>bought DGB, ANS, BNT, ETH, BTC, RDD, START, LMC, Europe coin, pot coin, CPC, Strat, SIA, GNT... pretty much all of them at their ATHs.

HAHAHAHAHHA

It's literally who's who of shitcoins.

God dammit man...I hope you make it. LOL fuck sorry but damn, shit...

>i know that's stupid
>i've lost everything
you are correct. some people in this world make stupid decisions and then suffer the consequences of those decisions for years, decades or a lifetime. i don't know what else to say to you. maybe you'll get a better job now and you won't gamble more money, maybe you'll double down. but if people like your friend exist, then people like you have to exist. there's nothing necessarily fair on the scale of the individual.

You're fucked op, you've literally handed over the money you've sweat on the daily for, to cold-hearted whales, who are currently cashed out in fiat and buying lambos with the money you wagecucked all those years for.

They are using that same money to pos some sweet teenage trap's neg hole, and snort coke off of her feminine penis.

And you know what, you deserve it, you were greedy, you gambled, you wanted to take someone else's hard earned money, so no tears now and no sympathy.

Oh yeah, and buy some knee pads.

he could exit and buy back in when they are 10-15% of what they are currently priced at. then he'll have 6-10 more coins and have a better chance.

This OP. Your friend essentially stole money from you. You put your money in to buy and he took his money out at his own ATH thanks to you.

He seems like a great friend.

you fucked up buddy, you bought from the top, there's a chance u may break even in 3 - 7 years. For now, pick up the phone and start making cold call for a second job. Being a wagecuck is still better than a brokeass loser

>Your friend essentially stole money from you

No.

That just about covers all the biz bases
Well done

Holy fuck, other anons are right. Nobody can help you now.

to be fair he still has a lot in crypto, he just took out money because he wanted to protect against loss.

Realistically the market isn't going to shrink that much. Just because it dipped we're going back to 2016 levels? The time to sell was this morning. Its more likely to start recovering than dip further.

>insider news
hahahah

That's purely gambling and speculation though - you don't know how low the market is going to go.
Will it go lower? Yeah it probably will.
Would you risk it though?
Should op risk it? Probably not.

I'm sorry OP.

Most of these posts are trolling you but the reality is the bull market is over, next one will be in around 4 years time but I saw the post you made earlier, most of those shitcoins will be delisted and hit 0 sats. Some of your coins may increase by then.

I know its devastating to hear, nobody wants to hear they'll break even in 4 years time but that's crypto. Anyone who bought at the peak of a bubble are literally suckers. You learnt the hard way.

Also what you described is literally
"buy high, sell low" meme

realistically nobody knows, but without a surge of hype it's only going to keep declining. if the community that kept buying at 500 per BTC is still interested in BTC specifically, it might stabilize anywhere from here to 1000.

the coins OP bought will almost all disappear sooner or later.

Buy high sell low is when you short

holy shit WTF you bought literally all shitcoins with no promise. ALL SCAM COINS.
Except Strat and Sia. Strat has no product yet but it has good rep. Sia has a working product.

If your friend made 200k. Ask him for advice unless he rich off lucky shitcoins then do your ow study. You really did buy worse of the coins.

True the fringe alts are being hit the hardest.

I feel like ANS will survive. And stratis. If its in the top 20 then it would take a catastrophic exodus from the market to erase it completely.

don't hold them, Sell them all and buy back Eth BTC LTC XRP, and hope to ride the wave back up, if the shitcoins go to zero your fucked.

Some of these coins will come back up, Sell pot coin, Europe coin, CPC, LMC. Seriously a currency that was made for Europe WTF, they already have something called a EURO!

Go all in to BTC. Hold for 3+ years. This is your safest option.

inaction is still an action.

inaction was the reason he lost 77% of his investment. if he was paying attention to his "life savings" then he would only be down 5-10% at most.

there is no more gamble in the intention to buy lower than there is to wait for a recovery outright. this is not a game of cards or a lottery ticket, it's a market driven largely by group psychology.

"each of my victims had larceny in his heart" - yellow kid weil

How the fuck do you people exist

Seriously, with the plethora of investment advice and information available, let alone videogames like eve online that let you play pretend stocks IRL to get a feel for them, how in the flying FUCK could you think that investing all of your fucking money into a SINGLE inherently risky thing was a good idea?

This is crpyto. Scam or not, it will pump again with time. Boy just needs to be patient now.

Cut your losses and put in BitBay ASAP. very low price right now, not a meme coin or shit coin. Hold it at least until fourth quarter of this year

CPC? Holy fuck, great b8

HOLD ,DONT SELL NOW JUST FUCKING WAIT AND YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

I have 45k in savings but even I wasn't that stupid to throw in my savings in crypto all at once. I've spent a net 2k in crypto and now down to 1k. I'm now considering exiting crypto altogether once I've recovered my losses. The crypto market is way too volatile. More often than not, you would be losing money. You can't win against the against the bots and you can't predict sudden and rapid price drops except for obvious pumps.