What programming languages do i need to learn in order to work with blockchain technology in the future...

what programming languages do i need to learn in order to work with blockchain technology in the future. how attainable is it if i'm essentially starting from scratch?

Other urls found in this thread:

programmingblockchain.gitbooks.io/programmingblockchain/content/
github.com/MetacoSA/NBitcoin
github.com/Nethereum/Nethereum
github.com/stratisproject
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why learn anything?

just make an ICO you can make $150 million like Bancor without writing any code

Just create an Ethereum token for your pumpndump 2.0 shitcoin

C++, go.

learn Go and get paid to contribute to Decred
they have lots of money and pay programmers

C#.

programmingblockchain.gitbooks.io/programmingblockchain/content/
github.com/MetacoSA/NBitcoin
github.com/Nethereum/Nethereum
github.com/stratisproject

Solidity, Javascript

/g/ -->

>implying /g/ has actual software developers not just NEET neckbeards trying to write a Tetris clone in Rust and Haskell

Say I'm considering C++, C#, Go - what is best to start with? Is it worth ignoring java?

am i tard to be learning python and the an exchange website's API to try and make money via trading on riding the waves?

yes

Nope but trading bots only work up to a specific amount before you start creating large buy/sell walls on your target.

It is good to know either way and you can still make excellent money. Look for coins with constant volatility to ride the buy/sell back and forth

/g/ REEEEEE's at the slightest whiff of cryptos, Veeky Forums was created as the crypto containment board because of it.

php

that is exactly the intention. From what I can gather, there is some level of stability in the instability of crypto coins in so far as they go both up and down. Should I successfully create a logic scheme to read the charts and make asserts as to what might happen and take some educated risks (just like investing manually) I think that it can be quiet profitable on the long term. I'm not trying to meme 50% gains, just a little at a time, while building the bot. I also think that i'll lose a series of smaller investments until I can start making gains.

Thank you for the dubs, but why do you think it's retarded then? I'm all about people disagreeing with me, but I also enjoy dialogue. Please treat me to some user-sama.

C++. And yes, always ignore Java.

Any links for tutorial and stuff?
For research purpose

got any link for creating bots and stuff?

Using historical exchange data you can develop short or long term trends and the spread.

Search online for more info on the types of bots. If you need a foundation to work from use zenbot. It hasn't been worked on in awhile but it will jump start your development.

Bitcoin was written in C++ and now has become the the #1 cryptocurrency. Think about it.

To be honest, no. I just know python well enough, and I am studying the bittrex API to form programs that allow me to exchange the information, store it, sort it then anaylze it and take action based on that. I've heard that often people include a random element in the logic process to much success, but I'm on the fence about that. Pick a language, pick an exchange, and get reading!

Yes, while I don't think that TA can solve EVERYTHING about a coin, I feel that some of the basic resistance/support trends will help immensely in constructing sound trading logic.

I will look up Zenbot for sure, but I think that I will get the most out of this fun project by going from the ground up as using someone elses work is good for reference and maybe taking a few pieces of code but I want to ~100% understand what is going on before any of that.

it seems you can't make money trading without a bot, it will be even harder with a computer because they're retarded.
the algos that make money are the ones that receive some degree of human input and tell you the most likely price. The markets are just unpredictable.
if you want to learn algorithms that work try market making algorithms

I want to make a bot because I have made money and will continue to without the bot. I feel if you can't do that, then don't try to make a bot to emulate what you're doing. And it's not like I'm in lamboland at all yet, but if you look at trends, do research and buy low sell high gains are possible. Now that sounds stupid, but emotions are real, and you just have to relax.

I don't intend to take anyone else's algorithms, as again, I likely won't understand them as much as I would making one myself. Maybe after i've made my shitty one(s) I'll gander at others more in depth but until then I feel I lack the experience to truly gain from looking at others work.

Do you do TA? Prob is with all these
whaling and stuff, don't matter anything at all.
Tell us more about the tech other than just
buy low sell high, emotions are real...