Is this claer enought for you?

The whales have already gutted you.

Coiners are brainwashed to the max, it's ogre for them.

>ogre
>still up 10,000% in a year

Yeah nah

I look at women this way. Takes a week. Pump ampersand dump.

ah yes, the ol' completely impossible 5 month pump and dump

Denial

What? I'm 100k in the green m8.

BUY LODE STOCK GENTLEMEN
I come to you all in a time of need.

Don't forget they used 70 billion dollars to pull it off too.

Amazing.

I think we all know who's behind this...

>Crypto has just had a massive influx of new money in the past 3 months after years of down trend.
>Money has now reached a collective high amongst uncertainty and sells ensue to protect wealth.

ILL FUCKING SUE SOMEONE HIRE A JEW TO START A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THOSE JEWS

>jews
>attacking their own

>What? I'm 100k in the green m8.
>No prob. Still up 10%.
>Fuck. Oh well, I'm still even.
>Only -20%, no way it goes down further.
>J-just sold guys. Lost 90% of my money...hopefully I can pay rent with it this month..

You're retarded. I've already cashed out $200k.

>"invests" in crypto
>calls others retarded

You have no idea how a pump works. The majority of capital comes from retards the likes that Veeky Forums is full of. The pumpers buy in early and build momentum while simultaneously having an active social media campaign. The retards than take over as each one buys, sees their portfolio grow, and then posts about it on social media attracting other retards making the pump self sustaining. Once there's not enough retards to keep the pump going the dump commences. The retards keep holding thinking "it will surely go back up, any day now" but each rally gets sold into and the peaks ends up lower than the last. By the time it becomes clear that the bubble has popped the original pumpers are long gone. Price continues to slowly slide down eventually reaching near where it was trading before the pump.

>invests in crypto
>makes $250k

I don't see your point

So when will the next pump start?

I don't fucking know.

Do you think there will be another rally this week to make a decent recovery or should I get out now? I'm 5x up (obviously could have been MUCH better) but I'd be happy to pull out now, only thing keeping me in is FOMO that there might be another big rally.

pull out, don't be silly. Wait until August at least

Have you actually withdrawn the money from the exchange yet, Mr. Gekko?

If they can make more money why not ?

At least in these times of trouble Chancoin is holding up well

Nice try irs lmao