I've been telling you for days. Keep this one on your radar

I've been telling you for days. Keep this one on your radar.

it's a garbage bitcoin wannabe. ooo governance. yeah, it's so easy to govern it because nobody uses it compared to bitcoin. buzz off.

>t. Tezos bagholder

why are you so mean what has decred ever done to you

I picked some up when it fell below $30 during today's sale. Even if it only ever gets back up to $40-$45 it will be a nice little pickup.

it was born

>t. Stratis Bag holder

>days
Weeks, at least, shill
This, governance is such a dumb meme, who honestly gives a shit

I think governance is OK. However I don't see it panning out when the whales are the ones in charge of making all the decisions.

Is this the next eth????

Horrible name, makes me think Decredibility

It's the next POSW, first it was "muh dividends", now it's "muh governance", in a couple months someone will invent "HedgeCoin" or something and sell it on "muh safe investment"

Fuck

Off

Jake

>> tfw staking decred and getting returns on it

keep buying your memecoins

>HedgeCoin
Isn't that literally NMR?

HOW THE HELL DO I INSTALL A MINER ON LINUX JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'M FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE README BUT EVERYTHING IS BROKEN

I thought NMR was "muh research applications"

I thought it was an "AI hedge fund."

Shit, you're right. Looks like I predicted a prophecy already half in action.

I know right? It's because libssl is fucked up at the moment so "BigNum.h" doesn't work. You also need to install an old version of libboost (1.54 instead of 1.58 or some shit) in order to compile fucking anything. But how is it that when people make new fucking shit coins they make Windows wallets and Mac wallets, BUT NO FUCKIGN LINUX WALLETS AND I NEED TO COMPILE THE FUCKING THING MYSELF ITS A REAL BITCH AND THIS LIBSSL ERROR IS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF.