WARNING!!!!! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY ICO LOCATED IN ESTONIA!!!!! THERE ARE MULTIPLE SCAM ICOS BEING PUMPED OUT...

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY ICO LOCATED IN ESTONIA!!!!! THERE ARE MULTIPLE SCAM ICOS BEING PUMPED OUT FROM THE SAME FUCKING OFFICE BUILDING I FOUND ON GOOGLE MAPS!!!
>Mothership
>Polybius
>Mysterium
ALL SCAMS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews Russians and Chinks are smarter than all of us

>Mysterium
yeah?

Don't fall for it, not that it really matters at the moment

What about Agrello?

doesn't estonia have that e-citizen bs? probably different scammers, tho

THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE SENDING ETH TO SOME SCAMMING SLAVS IN AN OFFICE SURROUNDED BY COMMIE BLOCKS. LOOK AT THE STREET VIEW!!!

Narva mnt 5, Tallinn, 10117, Estonia

lol

Oooooooooohhhh shit no way!!! Ive been there!

Stayed at an awesone hostel like five min walk away from there. Awesome area. Actually very modern, normal people.

FUCKING DIRTY POLACKS!!!!!

>his local waterways form the shape of a cock and balls enveloping his entire country

Not not at all. Very very differnt people. Have money. Have class. Have tek. Probably op is correct and they are stealing your money.

Pols are actually subhuman

Makes sense

Probably russians

>Mysterium

lol

glad I only bought 1 of these shitcoins

I'll keep it as a souvenir

BUMP FOR AWARENESS

What the fuck ? Mysterium ? I'm holding 441 MYST bought at 2$53

Tell me you're fucking joking.

All ICOs are scams you fuckwit

Cheers.

T. Estonian

You aren't alone, help me warn other anons about this.

This. Don't buy into fucking icos. In fact don't even buy any coins you've never heard of. If the big boy coins' 1000% returns aren't enough for you, you're a pig who deserves to get slaughtered

makes sense, not sure if InsureX is in estonia but they were hacked

>estonia
>slav
they are fucking mongols you imbecile

>Narva mnt 5, Tallinn, 10117, Estonia
This is the bank address for Coinbase

Am I being trolled?

What you mean

They're using LHV, which is an Estonian bank.
Oddly enough they don't accept deposits from there.

Estonian here.
First time hearing about this but I have seen some pretty big "underground" mining operations here.
Estonia is highly developed in tech and we do have ID based citizenship as is refferring to.
Might be scams from your point of view. Everything crypto related is yet pretty much unregulated here. No taxes and shit. So ppl can basicly do what they want.

estonia has shittons of russians due to soviet efforts of russification.

did you check if theres shared offices space at that location? it's not unusual for startups to all sit in the same room.

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.
By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.

poles have had
>europe's first constitution
>the largest country of europe
>quite an astonishing military history
>winged hussars
>a lot of other stuff like teaching the french about forks

estonians
>literally a slave race to germans, russians, danes, swedes and even poles at some point
>needed almost 2000 years to get to a point where they're not ruled by a foreign elite
>most of them still speak russian
>have surnames, like jews, given to them by germans and meaning things like 'stone'.
>even their national epic was published in german

>actually subhuman
both aren't. russians are.

Ye Estonians are pretty based

You're right OP
Buy Excreteum instead, an all American ICO

How to get an Estonian waifu?

crypto is regulated here, you pay income tax and social security on your profits

www emta ee/et/ariklient/tulu-kulu-kaive-kasum/muudatused/kruptorahavirtuaalse-valuuta-nt-bitcoini-vahetustehingute

i think we all are desu.