>cries about FUD
WE WUZ
>raises another scamcoin IPO
THE FUTURE OF
>fails to take over bitcoin
SOME SMART CONTRACTS N SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT
>crashes 50% and loses over 12 billion in market cap in seven days

Nice! Just bought 100k

ETH is the official meme of crypto, what do you expect.

Let's all do our part and short below $100, the Veeky Forums of 2016 would want it this way.

kinda what i was thinking i mean a fucking faggot runs it and i will never trust a faggot and there will has to be another hard fork in the next mouth due to the sucking dick about pos mining. so once the price shits the bed there will be a hard fork

Dindu nuffin

HHAhahahahhhaha

Don't bother user.

The world is full of degenereths, faggeths and rethards.

They can't be saved. Let them burn while their cult leader autistic faggot larper russian leaf stares at them from their desktop background.

>>generates a 300gb block chain
>>desktop client no longer syncs
a legitimate criticism of eth that prevents its adoption by normies but if you bring this up they say something about "dude just dont sync the blockchain use an online wallet" and then at the same time scold you for not having your private keys

really pathetic

LMAOOO praise kek, he wuz a good Boi he did nuffin

How long have you been posting user? I was on at around 4pm EST and you were spamming the same autistic shit about eth being "degenerate" or whatever and you're still here. Don't you have a life?

I don't have life, desu, I'm just patETHic

hahahahahahahahahah

AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

What a massive faggot you are.

>tfw dumped all my ETH at 300

I'm sorry, but did ETH already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $189. Is ETH not being at $400 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Vitalik's still working actively on ETH it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ETH the technology is still fucking here. ETHUSD is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ETH flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ETH because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Sorry senpai, I can't help myself, I'm a retharded faggeth :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAHHAHAAHAH

ETHEREUM HAS BECOME AN OUTDATED MEME. SCREENCAP THIS, ETH DIES TONIGHT.

>I'm sorry, but did ETH already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $189. Is ETH not being at $400 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Vitalik's still working actively on ETH it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ETH the technology is still fucking here. ETHUSD is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ETH flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ETH because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
thanks for the pasta

>> most innovative cryptocurrency
>> when the ETH flips BTC
>> weak hands

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Classic case of crypto degeneracy. You forgot to use the words "MOON" and "HODL" though, might look into that desu.

Other than that, 10/10 great pep talk LMFAO

Witnessing based new copy pasta, thanks ETH Retards I hope you like sub $100

Hi newfag

keep it, it's all yours my friend

your newfag's showing