Reminder that Cletus doesn't have an actual claim to the Greeks and Romans

Non-Meds don't have a claim to the glories of Greece and Rome.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Anacletus
theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cletus also doesn't have a claim to Ancient Egypt.

Shut up Stavros. The Roman patrician class were proto swedes from hyperborea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Anacletus

cletus was literally the bishop of rome

>Greece and Rome
>glories
The history of the western world is nothing more than a series of footnotes leading to Anglo Saxon England

Kangz

I looked at the list of mummies. It seems that the earliest one is from the 17th dynasty. The statues that look blacker are earlier than that. Like in the 3th and 4th dynasty for example.

All sons of Europa should take pride in the achievements of Greece and Rome.

t. hans

Glory is not inherited, it is taken.

Also, for the nth time, non meds don't clame any relationship of lineage with the Romans or Greeks, and certainly not the Egyptians.

They merely valued the Roman and Greek cultural and political heritage, which would have been wasted on the declining Mediterranean culture.

Which lead us to a point where Meditteranean inferiority needs to be redeemed on Chinese cartoon boards with memes. Since reality clearly shows the opposite.

>We Wuz Kangz

The Natufians (who the Egyptians have a strong affinity towards) weren't Niggers.

I'm not even Black. Even if I were I don't believe in being proud because of other's people's accomplishments.
You probably think of yourself as kangz though when you probably are descendant of some farmer.

FUCK OFF.

these are literally MUH ancestors. i've traced back to a lot of Byzantine royalty

>statues that look blacker

>Meditteranean
>Implying not some Canadian shit-posters

>t. Varg Vikernes

YOU WUZ GREEK PHILOSOPHERS N SHIET

>t. Amerifat

Cletus is a Greek name, is it not?

Northern Euros were the first to eventually surpass the grandeur and sophistication of antiquity. It is not our fault that the spirit of ancient Greece was resurrected in England and the flames of Rome rekindled in Berlin.

>Cletus
>no claim to the Greeks and Romans
Is this some sort of subtle autist joke aimed at trve Veeky Forumstorians?

Actually Varg hates the romans.
Like hate-hate.

As a Med I don't mind that they think that they wuz, I actually find it kind of funny.

thinking that by living by the med you automatically akin to the ancient greeks or latins
is also stupid.

Ancient Hellenes and Romans were European. They laid the foundation of Europe and most of our current societies are based on them and their culture. As long as you are European by heritage you have claims on both of those civilizations.

>actually these guys did all the hard work and then we, northern barbars, fucked it up 900 years later

Good job my friend. A true son of Europa ;)

The Roman Empire fell due to internal struggle not because a handful of barbarians.

Yeah, Rome got sacked spontaneously

>As long as you are European by heritage you have claims on both of those civilizations.

Das rite

No one has claim to accomplishments achieved by people 1500 years ago. Don't be silly.

>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
>Swede
Nice proof.

I see more people screech about Germanics wewuzzing than Germanics actually wewuzzing

>Not even proto-Swedes wanted to be related with Swedes

>The name Cletus is greco-roman in origin

They do have claims to be the posterity of people from 1500 years ago.

Even if the horse is dead, it should be beaten into an unrecognizable pulp as the "Meds were Nordic" meme is an abomination.

That's because it does not happen
It's a joke. you're suppose to find it funny.

faggots like varg unironically believe it.

Europeans are not a race.
there are different countries with different cultures.

Same with africa.

wewuz is really only seriously, and on a large scale, done by african americans and white americans saying that they're irish and scottish and italian and kangs or whatever.

It's this annoying american identity crisis.

You are right, however Europe is the smallest continent and the people their have more incommon than the people of Asia or Africa.

Besides maybe the balts and sami in mer terms of the lateness in which they were integrated into the rest of Christendom I can't think of any group in Europe which hasn't been seriously defined by Greco-Roman culture

Although he's wrong. He's kind of right.

the roman empire was an inclusive one.

A briton could become a roman citizen.
Anybody could. Even north africans.

That's a simplistic way of putting it.

The pressures on their borders and huge demographic shift was a large cause for their internal struggle, and many of that 'handful of barbarians' were part of the armies fighting in these internal struggles.

Rome fell due to a variety of factors, each made the rest harder to deal with.

Just because they heavily influenced europe, does not mean that all eurpeans are some how have roman or greeks ancesters.

How does a man living in the west of ireland somehow have a lineage to the greeks?

It's about a cultural continuity. An Irishmen and an Italian are both Catholic. Both had traversed and traded with each other for centuries. Irish monks recorded Greek and Roman literature during the early Middle Ages. St. Patrick, the famous Saint of Ireland was born to Roman Britons. Both Irish and Italians use a Latin alphabet.

Oh yeah i agree there's a cultural connection, but that's not unique to europe.
The majority of the world has that. catholicism has spread around the world and the language with it.

What i was saying is that there's no physical connection. there's no actual lineage.

Reminder that modern Italians and Greeks don't have a claim to Ancient Rome and Greece either.

It would be the best for your sake if you delete that picture of my waifu lest something unimaginable happens to you, friend.

Well the Romans did describe the northern barbarians as tall, with lighter skin and features, compared to themselves obviously. What more is there to say on the matter?l

Yes they do. They are the living posterity of the ancient Greeks and Romans.

>sons can't claim to be their fathers heir
t. marxist numale

>Also, for the nth time, non meds don't clame any relationship of lineage with the Romans or Greeks, and certainly not the Egyptians.
>They merely valued the Roman and Greek cultural and political heritage, which would have been wasted on the declining Mediterranean culture.
Med culture never declined.

The ERE lasted until 1453. The Italian peninsula was always a hotspot of culture, political intrigue which had world wide ramifications, and innovations in the humanities and sciences. Spain and Portugal were the earliest colonial empires together conquered 1/4th of the whole earth. France remains a great power to the very day.

The only "Germanics" who do that are white Americans, who's German ancestry outnumbers the older Anglo-Saxon populations. And they're all mutts anyway.

>The only "Germanics" who do that are white Americans
Not true. Neopagan Germanics from Europe love to do it.

>missing the joke
nice autism

VEE VASS ZE KOENIGS

Dude, that's some very high level of WEWUZ you got here

>Europa
Using that word, or Evrope/Evropa, should be an auto ban on this board.

Honestly speaking, if you are going by race, Europeans can 'take credit' for achievements by iranians as well.

The reverse is honestly true as well. But nowadays there's significant cultural differences between European Caucasians and non Euros.

While northern europeans and southern europeans have basically an identical civllization model and very insignificant cultural differences

it's all pretty stupid

>Cavalli Sforza et al. 1994
>1994

Intothetrashitgoes.jpg

Genetic testing was barely a thing back then

LoL what a retard

>Be US Citizen
>USA is former colony of the UK, dominated by the english
>English were conquered and under Roman control from the 30's AD to sometime around 410-430AD
>I, being an American, have a direct link to the Romans
there ya go sweety, im no med but I can claim my heritage :)

>Non-Meds
The Romans destroyed all the Meds.
The Romans would rather march around the Sea that traverse it by boats.

I mean don't we? , it's basically were all of our culture, laws and not being niggers stems from

>the glories of Greece and Rome.
what?
being poor, corrupt countries desperately clinging on to their past in order to feel like they aren't complete shit?

Wtf

Is this maximum autism

What about Brits?

Charlemagne is mine too, along with like 30% of Europe. It isn't special.

Pretty much every adult in Europe and most of the world in general save isolated villages in Africa can trace descent to Charlemagne. I don't understand why ppl brag about it, it's like bragging about being descended from Adam.

It's not that high.

It's just a fun thing to know. William the Conqueror is my 32nd grandfather and the same for much of Britain, but for me he is actually quite direct since I'm an upper class toff.

But if you're European with any aristocratic ancestors in the last 500 years you will have major kings or queens as your ancestors.

Well one of my descendents was genghis khan

>It's not that high.

In the case of Charlemagne it actually is.
theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford

Can't be bothered to find a good source, but it seems pretty common knowledge. If you have European ancestry at all then you're almost certainly Charlemagne's descendant.

>SHIEET

When was the great Greek and Roman Genocide that has yet to be mentioned in any records.

Genetically they are pretty much the same. Just go look at genetic studies and you'll find out

Same goes for Egyptians.

>t. viKANG

Reminder that the true descendants of romans are not those whose literal blood descends from them but from those whose spiritually succeeds them. This is a tale well learned within the context of the times themselves, the best men were, for the most part, unrelated to the man who preceeded them. If roman history teaches you anything it's that blood lineage doesn't mean shit without greatness to back it up. It was the spanish and the illyrians and even the Germans and Africans that saved rome and made it stronger during their respective times, rome was not built by Italian blood alone, nor did its greatest men simply inherit power without trouble.

No one alive today has a claim to Rome. The Classical culture is dead, and Italians who wewuz about the Roman empire are retarded as they are a product of Faustian culture and nothing else. The nord/med shit is also retarded as the colored races make no distinction.

>Faustian culture
A delusion of krautard spengler. All of Europe isn't Germany.

It would be like modern day Iranians wewuzzing as ancient Persia, even though their entire life and worldview is dominated, shaped, and revealed through Islam.

Literally no one said that, you autistic retard.

Italians are not a product of your fictional "Faustian" culture and never were. Crawl back into your forest.

>pretending Persian Islam is just like Arabian Islam

>implying

We

Wuz