The digibyte founder just posted this on bit coin talk forum...

The digibyte founder just posted this on bit coin talk forum... I just hail mary'd and dumped all my coins and went all into to DGB. No other coin founder has made a comment during this slaughter, it actually speaks highly of Jared's character and what he says makes sense. go go DGB.

"Unfortunately, we have zero ability to control the price, nor the millions of dollars required to pull off such a feat. DigiByte is open source and decentralized. We as developers have a very small amount of total DGB. All of which we acquired through mining or purchased on the market over the years.
This drop has hurt us as well. All we can do is to continue to do what we have been doing the past three years and continue working. It takes time to bring new resources and people on board and to train them and get new things completed. Which is exactly what we have been doing the past few weeks. We are not going to release news without anything to back it up, simply for the sake of "pumping."
We will not answer any price or speculation questions so please do not PM us asking about it. Also, anyone accusing us of being "scammers" will be promptly ignored & blocked. If you don't have the ability to do your own research you should not be in crypto.
As stated many, many times we are not in this for a pump and dump. Unfortunately, there are groups out there who move from coin to coin pumping and dumping. The entire crypto industry and every major coin is in the red over the past couple weeks. Much of this is now due to the uncertainty of a coming Bitcoin fork.
On August 1st, and through August if Bitcoin splits this could be a very turbulent time for all blockchains. This also highlights why DigiByte is in a much more stable long-term position than Bitcoin." 1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

digibyte.co/404
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg20059095#msg20059095
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"DigiByte is currently the fastest, most secure, most decentralized UTXO blockchain in the world today. This is due to the past three years of consistent committed development.
If you notice trading patterns for DigiByte differ significantly from other cryptos, a lot of this has to do with how widely distributed DGB is. Because there are no "central" bag holders like there are in many other cryptocurrencies our market cap is not artificially inflated. This also means we are susceptible to wild swings as mass trading psychology takes over. Often times you will see DigiBytes daily trading volume higher than its market cap.
We have several exciting things coming up in the next couple months, including a fresh new look for DigiByte! So stay tuned and thank you all for your continued support!" 2/2

Also DGB has quite the sense of humor, if you go to a non-existent page on their site it displays this message:

"404
Oops, you pulled an Ethereum & forked the chain... page not found.
It looks like nothing was found at this location. Click the link below to return home.
Return home"

digibyte.co/404

Pajeeta made ne sell ages ago... mayve ill buy back in

Jared looks like a good guy, too bad he's not very good at PR.

Too many bagholders wanting to dump at the price they bought it at. it's gonna be a long climb back up

Nice just bought 100k

>We as developers have a very small amount of total DGB.

Not even they believe in it

This. If volume boomed to just 50 million around the CitiGroup conference rather than 250 million, things would probably be fine. As is, going to take a while for these bags to be sold

That sharpie-in-butthole pic in the powerpoint certainly didn't help.

I am what they call now "long term holder"

No you are what they call a long term bagholder

>including a fresh new look
They're probably trying to distance themselves from DGB-chan, good call imo

DGB is a good coin, fundamentally.
Unfortunately, it's instability makes it essentially useless.

If DGB doesn't win anything at the end of this month, it will literally floor itself to sub 100sat. Instantly. It will not recover, pending implementation into something huge.

W-will it make the lines green again?!?!?!

You forgot link.

DGB is a good coin.

Holding strong.

Ill be damned, dgb dev seem pretty based and straight shooter.

wew, this is actually a classy and respectful comment to make

wow, it looks like DGB could be a success after all

Thank Q Senpai.

>It takes time to bring new resources and people on board and to train them and get new things completed. Which is exactly what we have been doing the past few weeks.
soon

So basically, the whole crypto market is going to be one giant water slide all the way until August 1st. That's fantastic, great to know.

I dumped my 1 mil sia holdings @ 400, then bought the same amount of DGB @ 400.

I don't see sia going to 1000 in the next months, but I did see DGB find to at least to 2000, so I like to profit the most, even though I will miss my 1 mil sia. I won't get to attached to a coin, that's why I couldn't sell my DGB when it was at ATH. Boy, did I miss out on huge profit... Now I will do it

Been said, but genuinely such a classy move.

>This also highlights why DigiByte is in a much more stable long-term position than Bitcoin.

I hope this hits 200 sats. I will go balls deep if it does.

Says a lot that Jared makes comments during downtrends. He has shed a lot of blood, sweat and tears working on DGB the past four years. Take the monetary aspect aside, if you spent years working on something, you'd want it to succeed to not for just money either. Jared is a good guy. Follow him into the light.

>Also, anyone accusing us of being "scammers" will be promptly ignored & blocked. If you don't have the ability to do your own research you should not be in crypto.

UNIRONICALLY BUY 100K

Don't think following him do any good. It's been going down for long long time. You think it would make difference?

All I have is hope. It's all a lot of us have friend. And if you had my bags, you'd understand.

Got it user...bags are getting heavier day by day.

just shorted 100k, serious

1 post by this id

Got in at 115 sats and sold half of my DGB at 1850 sats. The rest I am gonna hodl till 1 sat or 1 $.

Hodling is so much more relaxing for my soul

>DigiByte is in a much more stable long-term position than Bitcoin

ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

>we don't care about price, we're in this for the project guise!...
>We won't make pointless announcements just to prop up the price guise!...
>proceeds to write massive wall of text commenting and fakexplaining the price dump
>Blames manipulation and btc fud even though this shitcoin, like many, was obviously overpriced
>Makes objectively false exaggerations of dgb's qualities
>Threats blocking anyone that criticizes

Hahaha, that's just terrible. Would dump bags if I had them

Literally just checked and doesnt say that

And DGB looks nothing like that.

Nice try.

Bitcointalk DGB thread.

Also check the DGB twitter, someone else posted about it being the fastest, not DGB.

>>>/reddit/
Low effort simpsons memes, fucking normies

Dgb literally was that and you are a bagholder

>404
False page, coinlet

You guys know they signed a NDA with Citigroup right ... ?
For a quick buck al of you retards, you failed.
Now you can choose, either sell at a loss and do it again on another coin or hold your bags and wait.. maybe you can even shut down your computer and crawl out of your basement and look at the sun

More fake news. Copy/paste the link. Don't be lazy.

That would actually make sense. An NDA would force them not to reveal anything.

>sayeth the basement dweller
Are you going to tell me they have a deal to be the official minecraft currency as well?

>owner writes a message
This is it guys, i'm going all in.

Yah. It does seem to remain with some name recognition somehow, but normies know about Bitcoin. When/if a flood of normie money comes it'll come for btc first. Its already started.

bump

shut bitch i will own tha place

just HODL guys this is pure fud

Why are people who are not Digibros so fucking butthurt all the time?

If you were not retarded you could get in now

-Its not an ICO, so the rich couldn't buy in first.
-It's not some hungry skelly russian.
-It had very small premine (.5%), which was handed out like candy.
-It can still be mined using 5 different algorithms

Of course they're butthurt, DGB represents an actual threat of becoming a huge success.

I feel like a fucking carpetbagger buying in after the massive downturn but fuck it.

You're not a carpetbagger, those who you bought from sold on their own free will.

I'll buy at 100