At what price do with think ETH will reverse trend? 100.00 is a big and obvious resistance line, maybe 108.00??

At what price do with think ETH will reverse trend? 100.00 is a big and obvious resistance line, maybe 108.00??

Who is that

$7

Lol maybe 8.00 faggot. Gets yourself out before you get to the single digits.

$ 100? It's going down baby. Expect $ 50 by the end of the week.

literally my rl girlfriend

lol Ive been shorting since it was 215.00

Dumped my last 20 ETH. There is no reason to be holding right now with the rate it's collapsing.

(OP)

I'm sorry, but did ETH already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $189. Is ETH not being at $400 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Vitalik's still working actively on ETH it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ETH the technology is still fucking here. ETHUSD is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ETH flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ETH because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

read this and dumped 8 eth

wew

>eth dropping so fast even copypasta can't keep up with it's price

this is an ETH holder

lol sell now retard, you can always buy more when it finally bottoms.

Here's some more of the gf. Someone's gotta have an idea as to what this will go to?

Instructions on how to get gf and I'll tell you.

what does your gf think of this user?

When the Americans wake up it will be a slaughter.

I don't get it tho the OP is literally a magazine/photoshoot quality photo...is she a model?

BRAAAAAP

ya shes done some modeling. shes perty. shes mommy of my baby now.

A. I met her on vacation, I had no explicit interest in a relationship at that time, wasn't really looking for something.
B. Physically I am basically a younger copy of her father.

ITS GOING BACK UPPPPP!!!!@!@!@!@

Literally takes 3 clicks to dox you mamène, google images and all. I can't be bothered personally but be more careful when talking about cryptos on a indonesian sewing forum.

WTF? Get that whore out of here. Thanks for ruining it asshole. Nobody gives a shit about your child except for you, the church and a bunch of pedophiles

Will miners backoff with the current crash and decrease difficulty?

Or will they keep mining for practically nothing because they've sunk all their money into mining farms?

Surprisingly the difficulty has jumped since the bear market. I am still mining ETH/DCR