Buying the dip

Since there seems to be only threads of people crying over losses. How about we discuss what dips we're buying to profit out of this dip.
Top 3 and reasons why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adsIOiRR074
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tried a few times over the last weeks. As soon as it starts to recover it just dips harder man.

as have I. It will all go back up. Its just a matter of time. My top 3 currently are ANS. I think theres enough whales holding enormous bags that will eventually pump it in the near future. ETC. Seems to be holding up fairly well through the dip so I am leaving 50% of my portfolio in that and or BTC and will be picking up more on this dip. 3rd is LTC. I have a small % in LTC but i expect it to dip quite a bit more. it will be one of my first buys as It has shown strong stability and has a ton of room to grow in parallel with BTC

I kind of want to buy some RDD and XVG. But with this large of a crash, I might pick up some ETH if the price gets even better.

I'll probably hold BTC and LTC for the next few days, though.

XVG XMR and all top 15 coins with large 30%+ drops are catching my eye. Not sure if theyre dropping due to weak hands and over inflation or if they will bounce back up the hardest

Just bought 1ETH at $180. Been watching it a while and I think the dip is nearly done

>It will all go back up. Its just a matter of time.
why?

crypto is the future. Only a fraction of the population is involved. more money will come into crypto in the next 2,3,4,10,50 years. Even setting aside a small portion of your savings could net you a huge profit far in the future. I see no reason to put money into a retirement savings account when I could put it into crypto on a dip

This Ant has a lot of room to grow.

>mfw autist calls an imminent crash a "dip"

Are you fucking serious? There's no end to number of cryptos in the market. You are literally putting money into a scam that can be easily replicated

BTC, LTC, ETH/ETC.. Scams?

He meant Bitcoin is the future. Even if it doesn't get adopted as a main form of currency it will become something similar to gold. Basically people won't use it for their every day purchases, just a store of value that CAN be made for purchases.

digibyte and siacoin is where i put my money, but its hard to define the bottom

Bitcoin because if I wait 1-5 years I would have made a gain

thats some risky shit. I try to stay away from tech like sia and golem as there could easily be competition that would blow it out of the water. I had money in sia at one point but it was on an obvious downtrend and it is half the value now..

The greatest scame in the world is putting value into something that has no tangible purpose. A cryptocurrency will come but it wont be these.

Just gonna pick up all this sweet ETH dip and bĂșnker it for a couple of years

I hope you wake up with bedbugs in your anus, pajkeet.

kind of all-in on BTA

It's time to turn this shit around, this crashing has gone on for too long. youtube.com/watch?v=adsIOiRR074

LITECOIN BABY

CANN because it will get pumped right back up to at least 1500 sats in the near future

I bought 1,1 mil DGB @ 400 sats, nearly at the (current) bottom.

This shit will save me in the future, no doubt about it.

Bedbugs.

just bought cann, dgb and rdd yeeee boy glad i only put 600 usd in to start hahahaha fuck you all time to buy buy buy

I think both of these coins are going to rock bottom, 50-100 sats before they even consider moving anywhere

This time it's different

Wait and see motherfucker. You seen how many retardeds were made millionaires off this ponzy orgy . We are no where near a bubble yet

why is STRATs volume so high? Bought that dip and am enjoying this gradual climb. Am I stupid? Not sure if it's done correcting.

how many of you sold this dip?

ans- put an order under for upper 3s
ltc-looking for under 30
ark- i bought 9k @ .69 cents and i feel i should average it out niw sub 40c

ive got 23k aud. thoughts?

I got so much cheap ark and I just wish i could buy more at this time. Great price to get in at

>Has the market fully corrected in 6 hours?
You should know better than this

I would suggest to start accumulating BTC before segwit gets through. There is a good chance we will go below 2000 before that happens.

>mfw autist calls a dip an "imminent crash"