Reversal or dead cat bounce?

Reversal or dead cat bounce?

I am considering putting a decent amount of my wagecuck poverty payheck in even though I've been holding through all this shit and have already lost 40% of my $1800 investment.

Dollar. Cost. Averageing.

Less profit, less losses.

Wait bro, crashes are likely going to crash. Keep an eye out for a good entry point, buy your coin then dont check again until december. ANS is a good bet too, about 90% of my portfolio

Yes, but as a poor 20-something college dropout whose only joy is going out with friends on his days off and getting pussy/snorting coke/etc, I would rather use it to have fun and make bigger payments on my debt then invest in something that is going to keep tanking short-term.

I need guidance my nigs. Please don't troll or FUD.

I had $600 on ANS... now it is $376. My largest holding.

Just go out only once a weekend and don't have that papa johns the day after but make a toastie instead. £20 a week into 3 coins you fully researched and believe in.
Then you might not wanna kill yourself by the time you got 30. Good luck.

I'm pretty responsible. I only go out once a week and my diet is as cheap and healthy as it gets (I'm a fitness fanatic). Most of my money before getting into crypto at the beginning of June went to paying off debt. I used to be extremely irresponsible, but now I will only spend about $130 tops on partying every bi-weekly paycheck.

Also researched and invested in only coins I believe in. I guess if is crypto in general I'm worried about.

Yeah fair enough. You don't sound as delusional like others here and invest what you can't afford.
If you should still have some money left over after deducting what goes into general savings and into paying your debt off, then make a plan of how much you can afford every week / 2weeks / month.
Invest in those timeslots and don't bother about dips or highs.
See crypto as a “hobby“ and accept the money as lost as soon as you invest it.
Sleep well at night. Then check back in 3 years and see how your money is doing. Maybe it is gone, maybe you can buy a house.

Oh pajkeet, it's no wonder your place is the gutter.

At first I thought this whole image was comprised of candlesticks. Time for bed.

Buying coins today.

What do you geniuses think?

I am hoping this thread gets some quality responses. I am either going to buy cheap coins within the next 8 hours or cash out at a 40-50% loss and do my pondering without my hard earned money on the line.

If this shit is going to go sideways/keep falling until after segwit/hardcore fears pass over, I don't see any reason not to cash out at a loss until then.

Guide me nigs.

If a market crashes, the answer is always to invest more.
It depends if you think this is truly a market or nothing more than a ponzi scheme.

Segwit/hardfork fears that is.

True that. I don't think any of us know what crypto is yet. I can't decide how many applications blockchain tech will be useful in. Obviously the black market needs a currency... outside of that, only a few applications come to mind.

I think it will go deeper, but I still invest small amounts weekly in case it comes back up.
The thing is to put money on coins that will survive this shit... not an easy guess.

Hard fork isn't happening.

The blockchain tech will evolve next to crypto like it slowly does now already and will become important for all kinds of companies in all kinds of markets.
One day all these coins will be completely worthless I think.
Maybe one or two will survive, like bitcoin does but I don't really see a long term, big societal use for them. Till that bubble pops I'll still try to make money out of it.

I know, but there are a lot of certifiable retards that have read shitposts these past couple of months and have had "hardfork" and "Aug 1st" burned into their tiny brains.

You answered your own question. No one knows.
See my post above. Invest a bit. If it goes further down you invest more. Don't put it all on one card, this is pure gambling at this point