Hitler on Russia "You only have to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down."

Hitler on Russia "You only have to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
youtu.be/coyW_IuA634
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223471/Guy-Liddell-diaries-Hitlers-rant-deceived-days-Berlin-bunker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It wasn't a stupid assumption, he might have had more luck if he didn't go full autism and drive potential allies right into Papa Stalin's loving arms.

Truly kicking the door in has never been tried.

It's funny how Hitler managed to repeat all the mistakes of WW1. He was so obsessed with his "stab in the back" myth that he never even considered the fact that the German command might have made mistakes.

German command dragged America into the war? Interesting.

>America in WW2
>bug contribution
pick one

I can already tell this thread is going places.

>brainlet detected

I was referring to World War I.

At the time it wasn't a wrong assertion to make. He fucked up really hard in squandering allies across East Europe and pushing them into the arms of the Soviets.

>German command dragged America into the war?
Yes? Who else do you think did it?
Tirpitz should've been fired long before the war even started

No you wasn't stupid retard
You answered to guy who said about
>Hitler
>He was so obsessed with his "stab in the back" myth that he never even considered the fact that the German command might have made mistakes.
>Hitler german command
>Your answer: German command dragged America into the war? Interesting
Stupid ugly chicano mexican shitskin son

I was not wrong. Russia is a shithole. And the only thing saving russias ass in ww2 was the winter.

Zimmermann telegram

>I was not wrong.

go back to /pol/ Hitler.

Everyone already knows where the quote's from, OP

>German command dragged America into the war?

Germany in WW1 didn't see America as a threat at all. And really, they were correct. America had a large navy at the time, but a very small army. America had to train many new troops, and transport them across the Atlantic, a lengthy process. Besides that, America didn't even enter the war until 1917. America did not have a big impact on WW1, so I'm not sure why you even bothered to mention it.

I would argue that he was right.
The problem is that he never got past the Gate to the Soviet Estate, so he never found the Door, so he never got to kick it down.
Instead he got stuck in the fucking garden, on Winter, without winter gear or a goal to get past the garden.

go away pooskin american mongrel samefag

unironically a great analogy

American lend lease my dude

Meme

seeen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

>German HQ sends a secret communique to Mexico offering alliance against USA
>Mexico would gain Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas
>all this BEFORE the US entered war

I don't know what the fuck were Germans thinking. They brought it all on themselves, fucking autists

There was a German man living in the US during WW1. At one point, he contacted the German government and asked them to send him a lot of money for the purpose of lobbying. He said that he would use this money to persuade Americans to remain neutral. He would speak with U.S. Congressmen and support the anti-war movement in the US. He would help organize anti-war protests and demonstrations, and pay newspapers to run articles favorable to Germany. Stuff like that. The German government sent him back an angry telegram basically calling him a con artist who should go kill himself. The note read:

>They [Americans] will not even come, because our submarines will sink them. Thus America from a military point of view means nothing, and again nothing, and for a third time nothing

It's hilarious how out of touch they were.

That's the problem with propaganda and censorship. Eventually you believe your own lies. To quote Umberto Eco, totalitarian governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy. In seeking to hide reality from their citizens, they unwittingly do it to themselves as well. But having said all they, they were essentially correct in their belief that America wasn't a big factor in the war from a military perspective. America's big impact came from the fact that it continued to trade with Britain while the war was going on, while ostensibly staying neutral. This kept the British economy going when it would have otherwise collapsed. Thus, unrestricted u-boat warfare seemed like the best way to win because it threatened to isolate Britain from the US market.

:)

*kicks door*
>own country collapses

way to go Hitler

Are you joking, ((they)) stabbed Germans in the back from the inside during ww2 as well.

This. The Nazis made it literally to the suburbs of Moscow.

I've heard this before but never actually believed it. So you're telling me that they made it all the way to fucking Moscow then got redirected? So Hitler pretty much came within inches of winning only to throw it away at the last minute?

Towards the end of the war did Hitler and the nazis gain respect for the soviets?

Taking Moscow wouldn't mean victory.
The Russians would literally burn it to the ground.

>Getting your enemy to burn their capital isn't victory

His last recorded words were something along the lines of "the slavs have proven themselves to be the stronger race."

Ask Napoleon.

No, the Russians already had significant reserves available by the time that the Germans made it to the suburbs of Moscow. The Germans did not have the strength to break through. Different strategic or operational decisions wouldn't have changed anything at that point. It's possible that Moscow could have been taken if the Germans had made different decisions earlier - around August-September - but that's not certain, and is one of the most hotly debated what-ifs of the war.

On my phone atm, but look at the defense of moscow and the layers and layers of tank traps and land mines outside and inside the city.

>admitting defeat

What the fuck, source on this?

>the slavs have proven themselves to be the stronger race
I'm not seeing anything on google for that quote mate

> Sick man of Europe, am I right? XD
> Can't take small peninsula from him

You know who else got to Moscow?
Napoleon.

he was right. he just kicked the wrong door down.

LOL. Are they stabbing you in the back from the inside right now, too? Little Jews swimming through your bloodstream, into your neurons?

underrated

youtu.be/coyW_IuA634

>Couldn't take Leningrad or Stalingrad
>Thinking they would've taken Moscow, aka the largest and most fortified city in Russia

Laughed.

He's misquoting. Hitler wasn't quite as direct.

>If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no necessity to take into consideration the basis which the people will need to continue even a most primitive existence. On the contrary, it will be better to destroy these things ourselves, because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation (Russia)

There is also the "Germans suck" hissyfit.

>"Everyone has lied to me, everyone has deceived me, non[sic] one has told me the truth. The armed forces have lied to me and now the SS have left me in the lurch. The German people has not fought heroically, it deserves to perish. It is not I who have lost the war, but the German people"

It's almost as if Hitler's worldview was unrealistic.

He was playing Europa Universalis irl

>It is not I who have lost the war, but the German people

What a douchebag.

Moscow in 1812 wasn't worth anything. It was just another city, and St. Petersburg was the capital.

Moscow in 1941 was the capital city, a major manufacturing site, and the most important railroad juncture.

wtf i hate hitler now

>So Hitler pretty much came within inches of winning only to throw it away at the last minute?

They were in front of moscow but not even close to capturing it..

stop quoting movies

Joke's on you, I'm quoting the most respectable news outlet in the UK.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223471/Guy-Liddell-diaries-Hitlers-rant-deceived-days-Berlin-bunker.html