LTC technology will always be ahead BTC technology. Even if BTC implements Segwit without hard fork

LTC technology will always be ahead BTC technology. Even if BTC implements Segwit without hard fork.

Don't go into USDT, it's the normie way.
LTC is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxG0hr3yewc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's super pretty and all but that fucking zipper is irking me. It makes here look like a Gelfling.

>Gelfling
no it doesn't

>Gelfling
Hahahaha, fucking spot on user. I love you for this

You are all wrong

How to get a gf like this having an average look and being short?

Hodl litecoin. $2500 by December.

B-but user, I don't have any LTC...

The future is mona coin japs will be using it to buy used panties out of vending machines .

That seems unlikely, user. I'd be happy (and shocked) if it were $500, which is a more reasonable valuation based on today's BTC price.

And I say this as an LTC believer and holder.

Is 100 ltc enough to be rich or should i get more?

Awesome thanks bro didn't know about this just bought 100k.

thnk u anan i bought 100 lit coins lamobo me bro

1.Buy 1 LTC.
2. Hodl 1 year.
3. Donate her channel 50k RUB:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxG0hr3yewc

That girl is pretty. I don't think I've ever said that clean statement on the webz. She's actually very pretty and doesn't look like a total road skank who would show a nip for a follow. My mind is playing chess with muh peen. Confused. $LTC = success

KEK!
Would still bang... OP's pic. Not the up-market muppet.

She'll never be your girlfriend, just the woman that's cucking you

Chuckled

russian WHOREEEEE

>not knowing segwit is a vulnerability rather than a feature

welcome to the cryptosphere new friend

see you in 5 years when we have bitcoin unlimted and bitcoin maximalism. enjoy your worthless bags while one BTC will get you a lambo in 5 years

I know that Core and Unlimited have their pros and cons.
But if Unlimited hf will happen btc will tank.
Not because bitcoin will be worse. Actually we will have 2 better bitcoins.
The problems is trust. Bicoin wouldn't be considered stable project anymore.

And YOU will hold bags while i will be enjoying my lambo with Cтpимepшa Кapинa.

nope, core has nothing but cons

its just the mining cartel trying to suck the most fees out in the shortest amount of time

unlimited = the new gold standard = $100k/coin in 5 years

satoshi already promised to put up another 20% of mining power to make sure unlimited goes through. segwit2x is dead on arrival. chinafag miners can try to fork but their shit will go to zero in a week

>satoshi already promised to put up another 20% of mining power to make sure unlimited goes through.
satoshi is back?

>satoshi said x
Source or your claim isn't worthy of a dumpster fire

No you fucking retard.

if bitcoin dies, litecoin dies with it. if bitcoin gets its shit together, litecoin fades into obscurity again.

you can't win when youre a simple clone. your benefits are your competitors benefits, and you have more weaknesses due to market dynamics.

everyone is so easily fooled by an ongoing pump and dump it's no wonder the crypto market exploded as much as it did.

I also hope Unlimited team will not surrender.

Hard Fork is the best scenario for LTC holders.

This shit is still a slow af coin.

if bitcoin hardforks and fucks itself over, it will be ethereum that takes the number 1 spot, not litecoin. if it was 2013 it would be litecoin, but technology advanced and theres no drive to switch to old technology like litecoin when it has none of the benefits of an old but tested technology like bitcoin.

at that point, if youre going to move to something else, might as well be something that wont inevitably have the same issues in 2 years.

You guys told me Litecoin was fast

>click on link
>second thumbnail shows her stuffing a dildo in her mouth

Ethereum isn't that superior now. There are similar smart contracts projects.
Ethereum also lost trust in eyes of coins users and speculators. DAO, shitty ICO, and upcoming switch from PoW to PoS.

LTC doesn't make so much drama, that's why it's stable.

You really think this crazy Aussie is Satoshi?

No.
Real Satoshi can prove that he is real Satoshi.
He did not prove anything.

you can't argue tech matters and then point to litecoin though. litecoin isnt stable, look at the charts. every litecoin shill only ever repeats the same stock quotes, and they're all provably incorrect.

the kind of people who think bitcoin should be controlled by a few chinks do.

Tech is actually advantage of LTC.
LTC is faster and more scalable than bitcoin.

And there are coins which are faster and more scalable than LTC, i know.
But litecoin API is almost compatible with bitcoin. Adoption barrier is a real problem.

Also, could you explain why you think that LTC stock quotest are incorrect?

bitcoin is infinitely scalable with unlimited blocks.
LTC has ZERO value proposition whatsoever.

all BTC FUD will be BTFO shortly

its not more scalable, and 10 minute confirmations vs 2.5 minute confirmations isn't anywhere near good enough to switch. bring it under 10 seconds and then you might have a reasonable coin.

oh wait that's what segwit does, looks like litecoin has no advantages afterall.

"stock quotes"? look at the charts, litecoin's price has been all over the place. the only time it's been stable is when there's been zero volume. you cant call a currency stable because nobody's trading it.

Feel free to throw some here, if you feel that bad for me
LLMys51ZH5VfdLhUYgTQgRVCq4qeKzwmz9

Unlimited is already minority of hash power and probably even after hard fork Core+Segwit team will be stronger.

Bitcoin Unlimited will become altcoin, just like LTC.

LTC has technological value. It is fast, and always will be faster than BTC.
After Lightning Network it can be even instant.

You say LTC doesn't have Lightning Network yet?
Just like BTC doesn't have unlimited block size yet.

>Gelfling

holy fuvk haha i wasnt aware anyone else watched this movie as a kid

litecoin price IS stable. Price is stable thanks to extremely liquid litecoin markets.

Please don't say chinks faked LTC volume

>litecoin price IS stable. Price is stable thanks to extremely liquid litecoin markets.

what are you even going on about right now? do you even know?

I know. And i don't know what you don't understand.

Illiquid markets with low volume allow average whales (~1kk USD) pump price +100% within few hours. ALONE. And dump it when Veeky Forums gets shill tomorrow.

I think such whale isn't able to pump even 1% on litecoin.
Litecoin also has more than 1 billion $ daily volume futures market which makes price even more stable