What are some good evidence to present to idiots who claim that Africans or black people haven't contributed anything...

What are some good evidence to present to idiots who claim that Africans or black people haven't contributed anything in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/red-legs-in-barbados-1.1235102
brookings.edu/articles/the-two-nations-of-black-america-the-best-of-times-the-worst-of-times/
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
iapsych.com/wj3ewok/LinkedDocuments/edwards2006.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/more on black iq.pdf
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ883450
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't really help your case on the left when you're using fantasy paintings that were in all likelihood made by "white" artists

The photo isn't made by me. It is there to explain the cherrypicking that the vast majority of who say, "Africans and black people haven't done nothing, look!" shit, only done vice versa.

That claim isn't targeted towards Africans as a whole, it's directed at the sub-Saharan spearchucker tribes. And it's true.

> Mali
> Ethiopia
> Songhai
> Great Zimbabwe
> Kongo
> technically Morocco

>That claim isn't targeted towards Africans as a whole

Only that's false and if you spent a minute in one of our many 'Why has Africa never achieved anything' threads you'd realize people unironically peddle those images.

they have both contributed much to civilization.

but why only compare black and white?
What's the obsession?

there are other races outside the black v white divide you know?

Yes, I am fully aware of that. Black people I believe have gotten the most shit from this, at least on Veeky Forums. Pisses me off. No-one is making racist threads targeted at Asians, Latinos or Aboriginals. I'd say that over 80% of all the racist threads here are against black people. I am tired of reading unjustified hate and people spreading hate speech that is as far from the truth as possible.

>haven't contributed anything in human history

Individual blacks have made minor contributions but "blacks" as a class are serious underperformers.
Explain what any of those contributed to world history.

Niggers have contributed nothing to humanity sure they made civilizations but those didnt contribute jackshit.

>No-one is making racist threads targeted at Asians, Latinos or Aboriginals.
Because niggers are human cancer compared to those groups literally every race on earth hates blacks except white cucks.

I think that this is infact subtle bait to point out that black people really have contributed far less to humanity's progress and have far less developed civilizations (for most of their continent south of the sahara at least. the real bantu negro part of africa) than europe or asia.

I mean it's obvious try to name one big-name black mathematician other than Blackwell of the rao-blackwell theorem in mathematical statistics.

every black country is a shithole.

in every non-black country black people are the under-class.
in every non-black country, black people have the lowest mean IQ

DING DING

There you have it niggers are shit, next question.

aboriginals are worse than niggers but nobody cares about them because they know to stay out of the spotlight and not breed too much

also people don't really think of them as human so don't feel the need to make the comparison

>aboriginals are worse than niggers
No in Australia the niggers actually cause the most violent crime, the Abos are so dumb that they have to be half white to form organized criminal gangs meaning natural Abos are just dumb fucks who get drunk and get hit by cars.

>white people
>shows pictures of gypsies

It shouldn't annoy you.
That's what Veeky Forums does.

People here dont actually believe any of this, they are just trying to be confrontational.

Just like the punks used to walk around with nazi symbols. not because they were nazis, but because it would piss people off.

stop taking Veeky Forums so seriously.

Unbelievable to realise what kind of idiots this board is filled with. First of all, unless you have the historical knowledge of a 10-year-old, you should realise that in Europe Latin was the language spoken by MILLIONS, making learning new things invented by people before you, acknowledging them and then proceeding to create yourself something even greater based on the information that you have learned. In Africa even in the tiniest area you could have HUNDREDS of languages spoken. The only things you could learn were from people who were from your tribe, which was about a 100 people at the most. This obviously correlates with how many things are invented in a society. Only an idiot would compare someone from the Roman Empire, for example, where you had the possibility to study any Latin literature which was unbelievably vast, to someone who spoke a native language that only his tribe (which could be as small as a dozen people) spoke.

About the IQ, it has been proved by scientists for decades that even the tiniest differences such as how good your school is or how good your nutrition is, correlates strongly with your IQ. Studies have shown that your IQ can drop by several points from something as little as not studying for months (during the summer holidays, for example). Now you're comparing Europeans who have access to not only good, but class-A fucking education and nutrition to Africans, the majority of whom lack BOTH completely.

I can't even believe how can you say something as stupid as "every black country is a shithole", are you even aware of how developed some countries there are? You're a complete jackass for even trying to compare European countries that have been able to be in control of their countries for centuries, to African countries, most of which have barely been independent for half a century. Nigeria's GDP is growing enormously and is currently larger than some Scandinavian countries in Europe.

>Morocco
You disgusting Kaffir

Actually...
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/red-legs-in-barbados-1.1235102
brookings.edu/articles/the-two-nations-of-black-america-the-best-of-times-the-worst-of-times/
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
The latter author in particular has a lot of data in several articles

>About the IQ, it has been proved by scientists for decades that even the tiniest differences such as how good your school is or how good your nutrition is, correlates strongly with your IQ.
It's amazing how people ignore this. They talk like IQ is some 100% fixed thing.

Exactly. Especially here on Veeky Forums, people even use the word "intelligence" as some sort of a sole thing, not realising how intelligence is split into different subgroups and those are split into different subgroups, etc. There is logical-mathematical intelligence, there is spatial intelligence, there is linguistic intelligence, there are so many types of intelligence and the jackasses on this board can only splurt out "muh muh IQ", not even comprehending what it even fucking is.

you forgot egypt.

Holy cow, sane people! Maybe Veeky Forums can be saved!
Further more
> Bell Curve study has been analyzed multiple times and determined to be inconclusive

>black people have accomplished plenty of things!
>has to go out of his way to scrounge for points to make

Do you know what corrolates means?

>About the IQ, it has been proved by scientists for decades that even the tiniest differences such as how good your school is or how good your nutrition is, correlates strongly with your IQ.
Nope, not even remotely. Small differences in those things barely affect IQ.

>Bell Curve study has been analyzed multiple times and determined to be inconclusive
The bell curve was inconclusive by Murray's and Herrnstein's own admission.

>That claim isn't targeted towards Africans as a whole, it's directed at the sub-Saharan spearchucker tribes. And it's true.

source: whiteethnostate.blogspot.com

not him but

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.[5][6] In simpler terms, IQ goes from being weakly correlated with genetics, for children, to being strongly correlated with genetics for late teens and adults. The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood.[7] Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores;[8] however, poor prenatal environment, malnutrition and disease can have deleterious effects.[9][10]

No, source: the fact that you took what you previously said straight out of your ass.

Not even a /pol/ack and I hate the way they oversimplify and misuse a complex topic but there is little doubt that genetics has a very significant effect on IQ and that, whatever the reason, certain populations show a lower mean IQ in tests.

The people in this thread dismissing the Bell Curve as if it has somehow been comprehensively debunked, which is far from the case are as bad as the /pol/acks that use it as an excuse to justify racism, which was not the author's intent.

That's what I thought before I went to a Trump rally full of pepes, and later on Trump got elected.

I think most of the really retarded stuff is 75% true beliefs and 25% people who still think "i'm just pretended to be retarded/kkk/stormfront" is cool and edgy.

>Eggman on the chart

O I am laffin

>those gypsy numbers
they can do better

anyway I'll post some studies

>comparing whites and blacks in america using WJIII intelligence test
iapsych.com/wj3ewok/LinkedDocuments/edwards2006.pdf

>black gap is slightly smaller
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf
>a response that contains some very interesting references, especially if having white ancestry 'helps'
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/more on black iq.pdf
>sub saharan iq?
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ883450

I don't necessarily agree or am convinced by everything above, but it's interesting

>Nigeria's GDP is growing enormously and is currently larger than some Scandinavian countries in Europe
Nigeria has a population over six times the size of all of Scandinavia put together.

Great Zimbabwe and West African metalsmithing techniques were pretty cool

Literally nothing wrong with that painting of the village people preparing some bacon wtf

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Because the bell curve had bad statistics in the numbers it used.

What made them so bad?

This thread is making me sick to my stomach.
Have you ever TALKED to someone of another race? They're people. Goodness gracious, you speak as if life's a video game and everyone else is an NPC.

S P O O K
P
O
O
K

What is your point exactly?

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not.

Because they're racist, d'uh.

Anecdotes mean nothing.

that's what happens when kids use the internet.

>Questions racism on Veeky Forums
Look, I know you want to prove a point, but you will never make headway here. Might as well not even start.

>Might as well not even start.
;^)

African here. I have been to Botswana, Rwanda, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Kenya, Ethopia, Ghana, Angola, South Africa and Nigeria.

It's true what they say Africa is shit compared to white countries.

Nice falseflag.

Taking back the site from /pol/ and reddit has to start somewhere.

What a lovely coincidence that you just happened to list the African countries that most random Americans would know the names of off the top of their head.

So we should import WESTERN education and WESTERN agricultural practices there to artifically inflae their IQs? Should we ignore Africans in America who have access both to education AND nutrition but still are grossly underperforming? Should we ignore the same results are found among black communities everywhere in the New World. Also keep posting images of tourist destinations fueled by Western money.

>your expereince of living in Africa for over 2 and a half decades doesn't fit my preconcieved notions of Africa therefore you are wrong

Have you ever left the USA? Serious.

You need to provide proofs

African American culture is anti-education.

>keep posting images of tourist destinations fueled by Western money.

BTFO

Oh look, a fantasy painting, how convincing.

Your argument doesn't refute anything
tru senpai

senpai

It means something you piece of shit. We are individuals.

Does this board automatically turn F A MM into "Senpai"?

it's only false for some people, soul brother. i'm jewish, and people here complain about jews all the time. you gotta make peace with the fact. there are plenty of chill guys who understand there's good stuff and bad stuff to every culture, and that it doesn't end with Bolsheviks.

you're not a spearchucker, user. and i am no globalist conspirator. we live in an age of personal responsibility, where men can be judged on merit and not race.
don't fall into the Veeky Forums trap of defending your ancestors while you could be out getting buff and studying math.

>No-one is making racist threads targeted at Asians, Latinos or Aboriginals.

they really are though.
australians do it daily.
i see "aztecs dindu nothin" daily.
i see "white people stop dating filthy asians" daily - though more on /pol/ than Veeky Forums

>because they know to stay out of the spotlight
confirmed not australian

it's all about what each society is being forced to swallow currently. people come here to vent when all day they're being told they HAVE to like black people or they're racist.
it's no different than you being forced to like white people.

WAIT..........SO YOU BE SAYIN..................................

I guess the mods became tired of seeing non-stop niggerspeak.

>Live in one of the most developed and equal countries of the world
>Great education system
>Availability of cheap and healthy food
>Niggers are still dumb as a rock

Really
Makes
You
Think

how are you people so new you don't even predate moot

Fuck off roodypoo

Asians have contributed much. Even mudslimes have as well. Blacks contributed some nice bongo beats so that puts them on a level above latinos and abos though.

>natural Abos are just dumb fucks who get drunk and get hit by cars
Here in America we call them possums.

Latinos didn't appear out of thin air. Latinos come from Europeans, Africans or Ameridians.

I would have no problem acknowledging some black history if they stopped stealing White and Arab history. Also, why should I respect their history if it is not reciprocated? If they are only going to cherrypick good parts of their own history and bad parts of ours, I see no reason to have any interest in actual black history.

>Uses the word nigger
You expect us to take you seriously and believe that your opinions aren't incredibly biased?

>complaining about the use of nigger on Veeky Forums
not him but are you for real?

we wuz kangz man ah sweah ta gawd

The non-black Africans contributed plenty

Nah meeting a hyena that doesnt rip your flesh off after meeting you doesnt mean all hyenas do that.

Where did come from? Mars?

You're argument is that since they never developed an effective communication system between cultured or developed past a primitive tribal system by themselves they can't be judged? Good fucking argument right there, Jamal.

>Have you ever talked to somebody
Fuck off to Reddit, normie

>Bitching about nigger
fuck off, faggot

Good that you admit that you have to be anormal to believe the shit you do.

Egyptians, Carthaginians, and libyans contributed to plenty in antiquity. Like I said, non-black Africans weren't that bad.

But where did Egyptians come from? Did Europeans come all the way down and formed a civilization there or black people went up and became Egyptians?

>
Neither, they were a semetic people. Like Phoenicians, Babylonians, etc.

I know right?
I don't understand how they can admit someone has to be "normal" in order to think a certain way, and then use that as an insult. It makes sense in the context of "meme appropriation", but actual derogatory use is just retarded.

Do you really live in such a deluded rainbow bubble you don't see there are most definitely inferior culture systems which produce humans who act as such?

>People here dont actually believe any of this

Yeah, I can see it. Thank you for clarifying.

Oh no we believe this and wish it was legal to kill people who disagree with us.

see
you think people would lie and bullshit on a site where their identities are unknown?

several years ago most of that shit was a joke, but then /pol/ ruined everything by giving retards their first taste of open racism

> several years ago most of that shit was a joke, but then /pol/ ruined everything by giving retards their first taste of open racism
pol is cancer.
Go outside.
Talk to people.
Stop being so caught up in your RPG of rage against made up boogeymen.

O yes, someone understands language.

I was going to explain but I forgot you can't explain anything to a nigger. I used to think it was a meme, and later still, a fixable problem but it's simply true. I don't know what specific sensitive cerebral evolutional adjustment people evolved coming out of Africa but it made a difference. The similarity to middle easteners show as well

So real question.

Why do africans seem to not adapt well to western society? Is it the welfare state?

Aussie here, I see some africans in Sydney from time to time but I live in a rich suburb. From what I hear Melbourne is swarming with violent criminal nigs (apex gang and such). On the other hand there are decent african states on the continent itself. What gives?