Wages a war against fucking sparrows for scarce food

>wages a war against fucking sparrows for scarce food
>loses
>fucking birds can feed themselves better than commies

How can people take this autist seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He made China great again

Mao defeated the corrupt nationalist KMT and ended warlordism in China.

you could kill your parents legally

idk user, creating the PRC wasn't all that easy. after he got there, well, that's another story.

He didnt actually lose, he was extremely succusful in killing spaorrws

He just failed to realise they were keeping pests down so when they were all dead it caused a famine

>uplink cables ready

It's a clear case of somebody being a very successful military leader but not suited for civilian leadership. He should have stepped aside and let somebody more suitable take over.

>inb4 leftypol turns out in droves to deny that Communism ever caused a famine

The only people still left lionising Mao are contrarian dumbshit college students on Veeky Forums.

>cause muh China

Communism hasn't ever caused a famine, unlike Capitalism.

> lost a war against birds
When will we ever learn?

The great leap forward and the war on sparrows were the shittest things that ever happened in human history ;_;
I'm so sad about all those sparrows
China has never been communist in anything but name. Authoritarianism (the planned economy) caused that terrible famine

>not marx being born

Never. Sooner or later the birds will exterminate us.

We will be like insects on the ground while they will drop nukes and bombs on us.

And every time a plane will try to hunt them they will simply fly in the turbines on purpose in kamikaze fashion.

Mankind doesn't stand a chance.

>How can people take this autist seriously?

Pro-tip: Chinese and communists aren't people.

I am a communist and a person

Mao was no communist; he was a dictator who exploited the communist idea just like dozens of others

>real communism has never been tried

>muh stalin
>muh pol pot

neck yourself, commie

>[C]ommunism [...] is the philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.
When was this ever the case?

No, because it is literally impossible.

Why are you so surprised at the notion that >"communism has never been tried" if it's literally impossible?

>It is impossible to conquer Russia in the winter
>Therefore conquering Russia in the winter has never been tried

Try to use some common sense you stupid Marxist

decadent capitalist swine

Who would win a war between the sparrows and the emus?

they all seem legitimately passionate about their communism though. i'm sure with all their manifestos and tremendous organizational efforts they were more involved in the scene than you posers (sarcasm).
so what is it about this particular ideology that makes it so easy to devolve into authoritarianism so quickly?

>OP's bold faced lie is pointed out
>180 performed

oh nice
i'm stealing this

idk, if the war was waged for scarce food, it doesn't matter whether the birds were made dead or not. the food was even more scarce after the fact.

Fucking called it. Kill yourself commie shits

Insofar as the birds got properly trounced, I'd say it was an overwhelming victory of the Chinese over the sparrows.
Of course, in the end it was the locusts who really dominated.

Mao's China meets these criterion.

>Common ownership
Yes, there were plenty of land reforms
>Social classes
Massive cross-over in classes, especially during the Cultural Revolution, as urban people went to the countryside and vice versa.
>Money
Not too sure about this. They had a medium of exchage. If you call that money, then any trade can be considered money.
>State
Yes, the state was run by the CCP which had the will of the people

>I am a communist and a person

>Yes, there were plenty of land reforms
Not common ownership
>Massive cross-over in classes, especially during the Cultural Revolution, as urban people went to the countryside and vice versa.
Not an absence of class
>Not too sure about this. They had a medium of exchage. If you call that money, then any trade can be considered money.
They had and still have the yuan, regulated my a central bank that controls monetary policy.
>Yes, the state was run by the CCP which had the will of the people
Still a state

are you even trying

>Not common ownership

Many of these land reforms gave the lad back to those who worked it in a form of common ownership

>Not an absence of class

It kinda was. Anyone could join the CCP and make something of themselves and become an upstanding member of their community.

>They had and still have the yuan, regulated my a central bank that controls monetary policy.

Yet many in the countryside used barter and other such things.

>Still a state

That was controlled by the people.

As a Marxist, it infuriates me how my fellow comrades just follow their capitalist masters and throw Mao under the bus. We need to spread the message and form a united front with Marxists of all stripes if we are going to get anywhere.

Single-handedly staved the US war effort in Korea and made it look easy

>t. country who's gdp will be surpassed by China in a decade or two

China is no longer communist, though.

>Communist """""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""""""""

>Many of these land reforms gave the lad back to those who worked it in a form of common ownership
Peasants owning land is peasants owning land, privately or collectively.

>It kinda was. Anyone could join the CCP and make something of themselves and become an upstanding member of their community.
Low barriers to CCP membership back before the 80's is not an absence of class
How on earth do you figure it is

>Yet many in the countryside used barter and other such things.
For lack of currency to make exchanges with or for lack of an acceptable price on an exchange, folks will barter. May as well call schoolchildren marxist when they trade sandwiches for soda.

>As a Marxist
Being a marxist generally involves an understanding of marxism
sorry bruv, reconsider your labels

I read Mao's forces would avoid fighting japs as much as possible so he could overwhelm the Chinese gov after wwll.

>doubling the life expectancy of a country in 10 years, something no one else has done in history

he was based

Yes and no
Mao's PLA never really had the ability to go on the offensive against the Japanese, while the the Japanese knew that the PLA excelled on the defensive. So they left each other alone and the japs went for the KMT, who had much more manpower and resources available than the PLA but used them poorly.
Mao, of course, had no reason to intervene in that state of affairs.

>tfw you will never experience inspiring peasants and farmers as a youth and fucking everything up as an adult

somehow I feel like this was just how the ruling class in early medieval period happened
"yeah man trust me when I get into power I will totally look out for each and every one of you lol"

▶tfw you will never experience inspiring peasants and farmers as a youth and fucking everything up as an adult Autists and outcasts like this whole board would be the last people to enjoy that time no matter what wehrfags are saying.

Normies and chads who are fully integrated into the current Zeitgeist would have been also fully integrated into the Zeitgeist of older, totalitarian times.

Leave China to me.

Slippery slope. You can't be "libertarian communist" because by it's very nature a centrally planned economy gives the government more power.

>Communism is everything the government does

>Libertarian communism is an oxy-moron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism

The term "libertarian" doesn't mean what Americans think it does. It means somebody who supports civil liberties, like freedom of speech, freedom of press, abolition of capital punishment, right to a fair trial, etc. Americans think it means somebody who supports totally unregulated capitalism with no regard for civil liberties at all. Learn the truth.

Communism works by definition. What Mao did didn't work, so it wasn't communism.