ETH is dead. It will not have a use case for the next 3 years or so. The $200 price it's at now is way overvalued...

ETH is dead. It will not have a use case for the next 3 years or so. The $200 price it's at now is way overvalued. You can't actually do anything with ETH right now.

Just sold all my ETH, might buy in again after the gigantic dip that will happen on August 1st.

you must be shorting

whats the august 1 meme

Up 15% in the past 2 hours. Enjoy your short bags.

segwit2x

segwit2x is not going to happen

bitcoin is going bitcoin unlimited

>eth is dead
>dont know eea
>eth 180
#buy high sell low
>fill ur bags u moron

>bought at 100
>sold at 300

fuck this shitcoin Im out and never looking back
I wouldnt touch it if it shoots up to 5000 dead serious

Eth is a money making machine if you play it . Get back in dude . If you don't I won't let you drive one of my lambos

Why did I not see any posts like this when ETH was $400?

Reactionary sheeple much?

If you think like you do right now why did you not sell at $300 and $400. Why sell now all of the sudden? Because price went down? Nice sheeple logic

>implying other coins have any use
Cryptocurrencies are unusable normies wont buy things with them, their only use is speculation on nothing

No, because when it was at $400 I didn't yet see how scammy ICO's are. Ethereum was ruined by bad ICO's, and has now lost my trust. Also, it was way overvalued, and still is. I got in at $20 ETH so I made a big profit anyway.

I still believe in the technology, but it needs to age, and it will take another year or two. I'll wait until the price settles to something more realistic before I invest in ETH again.

I've bought several products with BTC before.

ETH is officially Bitcoin 2.0
t. normies

You're wrong.

t. chinafarmer

Is it that time of the year again where ETH dies?

Buttcoin also has no use other than buying DUDE WEED LMAO and undercover FBI hitmen in the dark net, yet it's been rising like mad. It's almost as if the market is not rational in terms of the underlying tech or intentions. Truly engrosses the gray matter.

Ok. So what can you do with Ether right now?

Oh, that's right, absolutely fucking nothing.

I still believe in $1000 USD ETH

>Thinks the international black markets trading in btc is limited to the deepweb