MUH WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION WE DINDU NUFFINZ

>MUH WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION WE DINDU NUFFINZ

Why do dixiefags always say this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSSn3NddwFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because getting your asses kicked in a war that was obviously stupid and wrong tends to be an unpopular thing for people to admit.

It's the same reason German chimped out so bad after WW1.

Insecure yank: the post

Nice bait thread, dude.

Who got their ass kicked?

The people who lost the war, mostly.

>the people that won more battles and had less causalities got their asses kicked
Yeah okay buddy.

>teleports behind Vicksburg

The North may have been in the moral right but I'll never get behind the side that was sending waves of culturally alien Germans and Irish to kill Americans who had been part of the country since colonial times

*bulls your run*
Pssh...nothing personal Yankee.

*makes your Georgia howl*

You made literally the exact same thread on /pol/ an hour ago. Stupid crossposting double nigger.

>nigger-lovers out of the woodwork the thread
>my poor slaves! BWAH BWAH BWAH

>accuses other people of being nigger lovers
>begins shipping over niggers from Africa as quickly as they can right after they secede

Go back to /pol/.

*liberates your Maryland*
*sorta*

This. If not for the south, America wouldn't have a nigger problem. They'd make up a smaller minority than Asians.

Is this another one of those retard episodes where POWs don't count as casualties and the massive advantage of being on the defensive in the era of trench warfare is totally ignored?

Is this another one of those retarded episodes where losing numerically large number of men to combat, capture, or missing in action and the massive advantage in manpower, industry, and economic power is totally ignored?

Why did you quote me? I was clearly shitting on OP for being a /pol/ crossposter. Learn to read you dumbshit.

Please keep bait threads on /pol/. We can have American Civil War discussion here, but this kind of posting doesn't crontribute anything to the discussion while at the same time encouraging more shitposting.

Thank you.

only a conniving, greedy and god-hating atheist would want to keep slavery around

>/pol/
Bait goes on /bant/ now.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSSn3NddwFQ

John Brown was a true American, a good man and died as a hero.

So, who ultimately was forced to accept the political demands of the other?

Because it was a war of northern aggression, and the CSA dindunuffin

Lol fuck that guy

I hope you remember his faggot face every time you roll up your windows driving through the black part of town

>muh battles
>muh k/d

let me guess the nazis won world war 2 and vietnam is a thriving capitalist country

>never said the South won
>only factually pointed out the North loss significantly more men in combat
>"Let me make a non-sequitur to try and poison the well now to save face."

Ironically the second part is right.

>18th century
>North: let's create a union of states with a lot of sovereignty for the members
>South: we'll join your union voluntarily
>19th century
>South: we don't like what your doing, so we're going to leave the union
>North: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, I'll remember the idiotic southerners who refused to accept abolition sooner, and then imported a whole shitload of slaves, and then afterwards served as a major political force behind the further mistreatment of blacks.

t. Shamus

You forgot the part where the South opened up hostilities by firing on a Union fort.

>vietnam
>capitalism

Pick 2

>Literally asks for the North to fight with their hands behind there backs then calls them cheaters when they don't.

>literally can't rebute what I said and tries to deflect with another backpedaling post: the episode

Because the South was a based agrarian, racially British, Aristocratic society. The South was subjugated by a liberal, industrial, mongrelised, North, an army of immigrants lead by an octoroon. When the South was destroyed, America had ultimately destroyed itself, since the South was ur-America, and the foundation of America. The last gasp of aristocracy was destroyed, and the meltingpot of bubbling excrement we call the United States of America, that industrial capitalist empire, that polluted pseudo-nation the world has had the joy of being dominated by over the past 100 years, emerged as the dominant American identity.

What a tragic war...

>recognizes how shitty abolition was at the time of it's doing
>supports it anyway
A special kind of dissonance

The sticky should never have been changed. Having Sherman as the icon of this board let the /pol/io know that their shit wasn't tolerated.

In what way did I do that? Also it was better than slavery.

You seriously think they would've been allowed to secede if they didn't?

I don't think we're gonna make it bros

They certainly weren't after that. They engaged in an act of war against another country, everything that happened to them after that is fair play.

>blames Southerners for creating the situation that led to abolition being unviable
>supports doing so anyway
We just poured the glass, y'all spilled it all over the floor

Abolition was never at any point unviable. It was as simple as freeing the fucking slaves. Southerners exacerbated the conditions of post-abolition America, they didn't make it unviable.

>Abolition was never at any point unviable
>just releasing what was essentially cattle all over the southern US expecting them not to devolve into centers of criminality
To be fair, there might have been hope in the long run up until the creation of the welfare state, it was a shit move overall.

You really have nobody to blame but people with the exact mind set as yourself. If Southerners had actually seen black people as people we wouldn't have been enslaving them and shipping them over here.

Racists really are their own worst enemy.

>MUH STATES RIGHTS MUH NORTHERN AGGRESSION MUH ALIEN IMMIGRANT ARMIES

Kek, more butthurt Dixiecucks not realizing that they are responsible for the very problems they endlessly bitch about to this day. Had they not imported the negroes they complain and rant about, they'd have been able to have their white society. Had they not have sperged out about the Freedman's Bureau and the 40 acres and a mule plan and passed the Black Codes, blacks would've been able move out of the South, own their own land and become self-sufficient instead of crowding into cities to escape the shitty sharecropping jobs. Instead, they became traitors to their nation and established a faggot meme-country that would've been completely economically unviable to exist as an independent state.

>B-BUT MUH COTTON DIPLOMACY

The British started planting their own cotton in India, and the rest of the nations of Europe were finding other methods of getting cotton. The only market for the stuff would've been the North to feed the factories and textile mills, which would negate the entire purpose of fighting the war in the first fucking place.

Lincoln was a hero, the Confederates were traitors and are far more culpable for the "negro problem" than anyone else and the South lost. Kiss my Yankee ass.

t. proud descendant of a Union army veteran

>t. Seamus von Blurgensturgen