I remembered I have a couple years old physical wallet somebody gave me, it has 0.0025 BTC (or 0.025, not sure...

I remembered I have a couple years old physical wallet somebody gave me, it has 0.0025 BTC (or 0.025, not sure, can't find it right now) on it. I don't think there's anything I can do with this, so I was thinking of giving it to somebody here who already has a lot of coins, and if you somehow multiply it, keep 60%, and send me back 40%? I'm not trying to get rich off 5 (or 50) USD, I was just thinking it's far too small amount to do anything with, and somebody who's already trading large quantities won't mind having those extra couple of bucks and keeping 60% of it, cause they're already trading anyway, and if I get 40% back that are big enough to maybe start trading, good. If not, who cares.

The small problem is, even if somebody is actually willing to do it, 99 out of 100 people wouldn't give it back. So wat do. Just keep my fiver, gamble with it? I don't see the point in holding, even if it goes x1000 over the next 10 years, it's not that much money.

Throw it in the trash.

Naaah, I'll keep it as sentimental value before I do that. When this random dude just handed it to me on a train because he heard me talk about it with my friend, it was worth just a couple of cents, now it's an actual 5 or 50 bucks. That's amazing.

1NciasJZyBQJJ4uYSmjWxwAXG3yB62Ysm5

U r rite, not gonna pay u back or something, BC I m poor, but I m willing to send u a pizza when I got profit some day

But I can get a pizza for it right now? I don't know why you want this tiny amount anyway if you're poor, it's as useless to you as it is to me.

Two weeks ago someone send me 1 ltc to restores Veeky Forums karma. I will hodl this nigga until i die. Its ma Lucky coin. Maybe just hodl the btc in a 'lucky' wallet.

Just having hopes it will doubles in value next year or 2.

If u didn't live far away from me I would bake a pizza homemade myself for u just for the lolz and that a bit of coins

Actually maybe I could exchange it to have a nice round 1 ltc (if it's actually 50, but I suspect it's 5), for it to be my lucky coin. Is it hard to exchange small amount of btc to alt coins?

Make a NovaExchange account and coin flip 49/51 it.

You should save it, friend. Who knows, maybe in a decade that 0.025 could worth a hundred dollars. It is also a memento.
I am an usual begger, but seriously, keep it for yourself.

If a richfag is watching this, he's welcome to drop some cents here:
1JkW7PgDU5co1XAbqJHgJb47hpK6Jhubaj

Oh it will most definitely double in value. Maybe not in a year or two, but I'm sure we're not done with crypto. But if it's 5 it will go to 10, if it's 50 it will go to 100. Not worth it.

Anyway I probably do live amazingly far from you, I'm in the Balkans.

Nah, I'd rather bet on sports. But that's dumb, I can do that with cash.

Yeah but I'm 24 now, who cares if I got 100 bucks in crypto when I'm 34?

A memento it is, that much is right. It's also an amazing piece of tech I got sort of early on, and that never happens with me. If only I had a 100 bucks back then to buy more coins when I saw what it was... Oh well.

>A memento it is, that much is right.
Perhaps your grandchildren will be able to sell it as a "hey look, this is how Bitcoin started it all".

This is the smart contracts use case. Transparent and rigid so you can't get scammed.

Trade it.
The fee is too high for giving 0.0025 BTC, if it is 0.025, I gladly accept and return it back if I turn a profit

Nah it's based on trust on an anonymous board, but worst case scenario, I'd be losing something I got for free in a train 5 years ago. Also, I know most of you guys want to be/are traders, and you want to make money, not steal. It would be bad karma to literally steal and scam.

Damn it I should really find it when I come back home, I really want to know if it's a fiver or a fiddy. I just hope nobody threw it away.

If it is 0.025, I suggest you should put in an exchange for trading. Practice makes perfect, and you will need the skill when the time comes.

Save it and one day when bitcoin is worth a million+ it'll actually be worth something!

I'd actually find it pretty useful. Been working on a bot for the past year or so and I'm about to let it run on a live market for the first time, just need some starting capital to trade with. You'd save me a lot of hassle of having to buy it.

>I'm in the Balkans.
Eto ako bot proradi, vratim ti BTC i platim pivu i ćevape.

>1JcUYWEtLfxEAJYmNr3NcLvWa5Cz1wbt1E

Primamljivo! Ali se ispostavilo da najvjerovatnije nisam u istom gradu kao novcanik, mislio sam da je nedje u roditeljskoj kuci, ali odje ne mogu da ga nadjem. Sjutra se vracem u svoj stan i ako ga nadjem i u pitanju je 50 a ne 5 dolara, saljem ti bar 30-40. Mada se ne oslanjaj puno na mene, bio sam da je ubijedjen da je odje, ko zna dje je zavrsio.

Buy mne