Please teach me how to win at car insurance. Please

>check insurance premium for the next 6 months
>price is up another $200 despite no accidents, nothing wrong with me
>out of fucking nowhere, no warning, the company just decided to raise prices

I know it's just because the fucking Jews at the insurance company want more shekels to throw around the stock market, even if they do increase their reserve.

How the fuck can I save money on my car insurance? Because this is getting fucking ridiculous. It's fucking criminal that they raise my prices that fucking much when I've done nothing at all wrong, no car crash nothing

Is there any way at all I can get out of paying this, or switch to something cheaper, without being unable to drive my car?

under 25?

red car?

The deep state found out that you post here.

Why red car?

I'm 23 and my car is dark grey...

Do you people have any suggestions for what to do here? Seriously?

Is there a car insurance company that is much, much cheaper and good for poorfags?

I'm using State Farm right now..

Red car is more premium paid.

Once your 25 you will see a major drop.

I paid 145 when I was 19-24 now I pay like 34 on the same car. Your a (((risk))) because your young and stupid. You may not be stupid but (((they))) are banking on it

Ok that's nice, good for you, but my point is that my insurance just went up 30% with no warning at all and there's nothing I can do about it, despite me getting older by a year in the meantime.

What the fuck can I do to avoid paying this or is there a cheaper company I can switch to?

If "The General" is available in your area they give the lowest possible coverage. However watch out if they are not available in your state they will just sell you another companies policy. So if you call their number from google make sure you ask "IS THIS THE GENERAL POLICY OR SOME RESELL YOU FAGGOT"

Make sure to say FAGGOT they like that

15k is most states

Ffs I work in insurance as an actuary. The red car thing is a myth.

What I'm asking is if there's any company out there that a bunch of millennials use to pay ridiculously low premiums? Something like Robinhood but for insurance, if you get what I mean?

Just find one of the subbrands. I used Mercury insurance and they were half the price of the bigger names.

Could be credit score.
I got a quote from geico for $300/6mo. Couple of months later I got another quote, for $500. Nothing changed, my credit score dropped from 720 to 670. A month later, when it recovered, the price was 300 again, and I bought.
This really sucks though, they think that this kind of drop means something.

My credit score hasn't changed at all. It's still nothing cause I've never had a credit card.

Alright I'll check out something like Mercury

Fuxk off this is /crypto/ go ask this shit question on reddit

I hold a ton of crypto too.

But fuck me I don't want to pay this much for car insurance. Greedy jews are trying to take my money.

bump

Sell your car (depreciating liability, source of fixed costs) and buy a bicycle, learn to use Uber or other public transport, arrange your life to miinimize the distances between home and work, etc.

Or just not buy insurance like an illegal immigrant or extreme poorfag

honestly the best mix between cheap insurance that is only technically legally coverage and will never help you in an emergency and overpriced state farm horse shit is Geico or progressive especially if you bundle your insurances. for me it was Geico until I bundled my home owners with progressive. I'm 24 drive white mom van.

I live right next to work too. Right next to it so I wish I could do that but my wife would kill me.

I see. Right now fucking state farm is making me pay even though I bundled my renter's with them too. They just told me "oh all the rates are up, and we had to lower our discounts."

Fuck this. I have to pay this time but by the end of this 6 month period I will have switched.

#1 Don't listen to your wife
Is it your only car? If so, that makes a little sense, but really, people in this thread are right about selling the car, it's deadweight, especially given that you'll end up spending less on health costs later in life if you're riding the bike around town.

For long trips take a Megabus, for short trips take a Lyft. This is the future.

It is our only car, yes, and was a gift last Christmas from my parents because I was graduating and had a career job and they thought I would need it to work... and we don't live near a grocery store so it would take like 2 hours to get groceries

The grocery store thing is a problem. Did not consider that.

You can use a 2k shitbox for grocery trips, and drop all insurance except for what is mandatory.

Probably you signed some kind of clause in your contract that allow them to do so. The risk associated to your car must have increased or the surplus process of the insurer had a statistically significant downstep probably because of an increase in number of claims of a car group where your cars falls in classification. If that's the case, there's no mathematical reason which implies no legal reason for the insurer to raise your premium.

Tl;dr read your contract to see if you allow the insurer to raise your premium and under what terms they might do so.

should pay more for dark grey car as they are basically invisible against the color of the road

I guess American insurance covers the fact that you guys sue each other for any reason possible right? I got some quotes for a laugh when I read a thread on Veeky Forums once and I pay 1/8th of the best price I got quoted on for my 2017 cbr1000rr in NZ, and 1/4 of the price of the best quote on my car.

Always switch insurers, isnt there a comparison site you can use? Then call up the insurance and say you found it cheaper, and they'll magically drop the price. This is standard stuff in the UK. The insurers will put the price up and hope you don't notice.

When I was broke at 18, I got low cost auto insurance from the state. It was around $120 a month. Its meant for illegals who wouldn't get insurance otherwise.

Later I got the minimum with geico, and say I drive 500 miles a year. They never check my odometer, and it's around $200 a year.

What bastards, sorry man, start shopping around for both, you'll get a good quote for bundling.

>>check insurance premium for the next 6 months
>>price is up another $200 despite no accidents, nothing wrong with me
>>out of fucking nowhere, no warning, the company just decided to raise prices
>I know it's just because the fucking Jews at the insurance company want more shekels to throw around the stock market, even if they do increase their reserve.
>How the fuck can I save money on my car insurance? Because this is getting fucking ridiculous. It's fucking criminal that they raise my prices that fucking much when I've done nothing at all wrong, no car crash nothing
Since an increase in the mathematical reserve is the only legit reason for it to increase, if for whatever reason there's no clause in your policy that states that the insurer can raise your premium specially without notification nor explicitly indicating you why they're doing so, that's illegal and you might sue them for good.

>Is there any way at all I can get out of paying this, or switch to something cheaper, without being unable to drive my car?
Again if there's a way it must be stated (or implied) in your contract. Seek legal advice if you can.