Golem Brass just got released faggots, MOON is imminent

Golem Brass just got released faggots, MOON is imminent.

blog.golemproject.net/brass-golem-alpha2-0-7-3766e08a71ca

oh hey, I can use this to compile gentoo :^)

nice already aquired 100k yesterday

Holy shit the more I read about this, the more sold I am.
>rent a supercomputer
>rent computer graphics

Only real concerns I have is that this will die and some other company will steal the idea and bank from it.

If Golem realizes their idea I think they will one day trade in the $1000s, but I doubt they will ultimately. The idea is brilliant though and someday a company will pull it off.

Ok time to sell the news
>check blockfolio
>loss of 40% on golem

I'm definitely interested in it now. I'll be looking for companies with this idea. I know that personally there were plenty of times where I wished I could somehow use someone else's computing power because I was forced to buy shitty hardware.

Its a dead idea. You cant distribute cpu power over a wan and get back the result any quicker than just doing it on the machine you already own.

NICE JUST BOUGHT 100K

so your dumbass is saying that 5x cpu working together over WAN vs 1 in your own machine is going to solve things faster ? you are an idiot.

has already been done countless times you retard. ever head of boinc?

Yeah the more I read about this idea, it's actually a pretty old concept. I guess if it were ever going to catch on, it would have by now with like a "Netflix" of CPU renting being branded and marketed successfully.

Man, I fucking hate their dev team. Everything about them is off putting. They are so dull and monotone, they speak in vague terms or overly complicate simple things, they lack excitement, they are all ugly af. This stuff is superficial and is irrelevant if there's good tech behind it, but they are just so terrible at marketing themselves.

>They are so dull and monotone, they speak in vague terms or overly complicate simple things, they lack excitement, they are all ugly af.

so your average slav...they can't help it lol

>tfw bought in may because of this

they're vampires

The CEO is a woman.

0/10

testnet

Nice, I really do have 120k golem.

Bought em when it was 1000sat.

No complaints.

it's a man you mong

>Getting your news off a Mongolian basket weaving forum

i am so glad that i dump this coin before the crash

Price is being heavily manipulated right now. Lots of attempts to shake out hodlers. You know where this is going.

back to africa?

chopping off your dick doesn't make you a lady.

Listen, Im going to lay this out for you so some of you can have a future in this game:

1- Dev only releases dont mean shit.

A new UI only serves users. Its the kinda nothing that draws in believers, but not real investment.

Real investment comes when there are actual monetary streams- not just good ideas (sadly)

Partnerships = Up
New Investment = Up
Selected by = Up

New features/new dev/new cool tools! = bull trap.