ANS Moon incoming, Chart analysis (spring jwikka)

Cool

My tea leafs say you are a faggot and everything is crashing.

ants are tied to bitcoin either way, if bitcoin corrects, so will every coin

even eth which has just as many fiat pairs as bitcoin is still depending on it for some reason

dont be delusional, nothing will moon untill after the 1st august

>Only thing coming up is the brand change

So why is it gonna moon?

My body is ready.

because it's not just a brand change. you stupid ant hating fags are spreading this false meme around.

wow I can't buy 100k wtf

>you stupid ant hating fags
>tfw I made 12BTC off of ANS from 3.3BTC back during it's initial moon

then whats new lmfao?

>inb4 muh chinks

>double digit btc profits

look at this babby, dont talk about profit if you can count the bitcoin profit with your fingers

>tfw 130 btc profit since march, riding eth, pivx, zcash and digibyte

sold all of them at the ATH, sitting comfy in bitcoin and tether now

I'm just saying him thinking I'm just some jealous hater is silly

nobody cares about your baby profits, dude. if you can't see that the "initial moon" is crap compared to the future, you're just some blind fool.

>mfw only 40 ans

shit niggers Im I going to make it?

Price prediction by Dec?

spent my last money on ans tonight, have 8 ans, pray for me lads

you'll make some decent money but you won't "make it".

With how much this coin is getting shilled I'm beginning to smell a scam

$100

you call Da Hongfei a scammer? fuck off.

Sitting on 1300 ANS, hope you're right user

At what price point would you sell?

thats because you are a massive newfag

if you knew anything about anything, youd know antshares is the best coin on the market right now and probably the last golden oppurtunity to see 100x, 1000x gains the next year or two

>5000x
>Market cap five times that of BTC
No says everyone.

Seriously, just fuck off. You're doing more harm than good with your unrealistic predictions. It makes you sound like a third world shitter shilling to the village idiot dirt farmers (you probably are) which is an instant turn off to anyone living somewhere civilised.

The silence is deafening.

>because BTC won't increase at all during this timeframe

how about you fuck off? the point is ANS / NEO is one of the last moon missions available. if you thought buying ETH at $5 was good, just you wait.

It's not shit at the moment. It's a work in progress. Claims about 1000x gains in two years make it sound like a scam. Fucking gooks I swear.

you know what else isn't shit and a work in progress? ETH

And look at that piece of shit bubble bursting.

Calling yourself Chinese Ethereum might not be such a smart marketing angle anymore.

The ONLY reason ETH bubbled was due to shitcoin ICOs. Neo won't be used for shitcoin pnd ICOs as the Chinese government would never allow it.

Therefore, the chance of NEO ever reaching even a quarter of ETH's ATH are very very slim. Stop peddling bullshit.

you're right. China will only allow good, non-scammy ICOs on the chain. This is why ANS / NEO has a future. It's ETH, but without all the scum fags mucking it up. It's ETH, but with technological advancements like being immune to hardforks and quantum resistance. It's ETH TWO POINT OH, MOTHERFUCKER.

i bought some more today in the crypto Christmas in July sale...but not 100K

Of course!

I went to fiat, dunno why im still holding this