I think you should pick up some of this while the market is down

I think you should pick up some of this while the market is down

RDD will eventually be as easy to use as installing a browser plug in, and will have usernames; this crypto will be very handy to normies

Other urls found in this thread:

live.reddcoin.com/tx/2149d8ef9754285029b69559c7a9b4898083dcaa6e1c9411c8f3fa1135cd893e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're absolutely right. Was going to buy at 40 but is now at 50. Damnit.

I own this and BAT.

Both of them are going to be huge this year.

We're all gonna make it

Buy buy buy the dipppp

This coin usually hovers between 60 and 70 sats, buy now make some easy profit later on :))

fuck i missed the low 40s

I predict upper 100s after REDD-ID

Thoughts?

I only have 150k. So far, what I've read, due to cap, if I actually want to make money, I'm going to need to have at least a million. $0.01 by the end of the year is what most people say, thoughts?

God this is one of the ugliest fucking logos

The interface is pretty trash rn tho and they're way behind on their roadmap. IDK I'm trying to decide whether to sell my 400K as I type. this crash may kill it for good.

Actually I've decided to sell

Another overvalued hyped up shitcoin like DGB

Hopefully it will go back to sub 10 sats where it belongs because it is not worth $40M lmao

>overvalued

it's like a fraction of a penny

it's purely speculative of course, but if they are successful I would expect promising results, since they are achieving a pretty normie friendly intro into crypto

has that discord faggot still got his 36M redd bag? lol

retard could of cashed out at 130 sats

Nice... Just bought 100k

I don't think you understand how this works. This is a complete and utter shitcoin with a market cap of $31,310,030 USD. It's overvalued. Get over yourself.

no bags confirmed if you bought today if it goes up to the price it was 2 days ago its a 40 percent gain

If it trends down like it has for weeks, 40% loss

Markets are fun user!

Hyped up? Lmao wtf

lol...stupid faggots will cry like bitches when rdd id debuts. Look at all the whales in rdd coin on trex. This will go to 1,000 sats on hype alone upon rdd id release.

>reddcoin
>not a scam

Devs straight up salami slicing wallets.

thats pretty simple to fake witch thats why this is 100 percent fake.

live.reddcoin.com/tx/2149d8ef9754285029b69559c7a9b4898083dcaa6e1c9411c8f3fa1135cd893e

if redd-id was real, youll see it marketing in the real world... If the idea is to get normies on board, then you would prep the market for a rollout

This is such a sick fucking scam its actually unbelievable. 5btc says OP hasnt been in crypto longer than 45 days.

A marketing campaign is staeting this week. You simpletons will never learn.

sauce

$10.00 when?

Hey BobKravis.

I think it'll be $.03

Meh
I think $.05 isn't too crazy.