Are there any successful day traders on Veeky Forums?

Are there any successful day traders on Veeky Forums?

no

not anymore.

they all committed suicide.

also, i've lost about 20% of my money by daytrading and the yesterday's crash was the final nail to the coffin
fuck crypto and i hope nobody falls for this shit meme

Well I can tell you what your mistake was straight away.

You fell for a pump and dump. Stop buying crypto, every single crypto but Bitcoin is a pump and dump.

Me before I got tired and started to hodl.
I even madeira It through the 2 biggest weekend crashes while making money.
I think I am retarded

Sell BTC this morning in 2400, rebuy in 2340 and resell inmediately, rebuy now in 2320, resell immediately.... go on this way, till it reach 1800, then buy and hold for 2 months.

millionaire in short time...

you will thank me later.

WAS RIGHT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nope

>day trader
>successful

wow, dont tell me you actually sold for a loss
if you cant hold for at least a year from now, you dont deserve to be a millionare, or even a 100knaire

no

but there are alot of people that will claim to be even though they just got lucky in the crypto market

Kek

>Are there any successful day traders on Veeky Forums?
>Crypto
>Crypto
>Crypto
>Crypto
Jesus Christ, is this the only word you faggots know?

Robinhood thread is going over well.

Depends on your definition of succesful.

I have ~5 coins I pay really close attention to and trade depending on the order book for 1-4% gains per trade at low volumes.

Gambling is a bad idea op

Day trading? More like gay trading.

It's only gambling if you're a retard like this guy

>gook in ID
fuck off

Yes, attilafx makes good calls in his private slack.

I thought I was. At least I beat the market by quite a bit when things were good. Sadly I'm still getting raped in the ass by the whales.

I used to day trade starting with a 2k portfollio making 500/week until i had made around 20k where I decided to invest in crypto in December. I miss trading stocks and might return in a year or so, but crypto is too good right now to not be invested in.

not really, my bot is though :^)

how many trades does it have per day or week, and how many % of them are profitable? also what does it trade

Started some months ago with $5k

Portfolio was worth its most at around $590k

Currently worth around $240k

I should have gotten out (and bought back in right now), but I'm still pretty pleased. Gonna wait for prices to recover a bit before cashing out half of portfolio for tidy profit.

If you're not larping, how do you turn $5k into $590k in just a few months?

By putting your LIFE ON THE LINE and GIVING IT YOUR ALL

Transaction fees???

do yer maths nigga

You're retarded

attilafx pls go