BitBay General

Long Time No Talk Edition
Alphabay is Dead Edition

BitBay (BAY) is the world’s first FULLY FUNCTIONAL (RIGHT NOW) decentralized market client that utilizes double deposit escrow. The highly anticipated rolling peg is anticipated to be complete around the end of this year. Eliminate the middlemen, save some money, TRADE YOUR CRYPTO FOR FIAT, 100% safely, from the comfort of your own home.

LINK TO DESCRIPTION OF LATEST UPDATES IN MARKET CLIENT (YUGE!)
bitbay.market/performance-upgrade-bitbay-client-version-1-27/

ANN Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

Invitation to BAY community Slack (850+ Members)
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Invitation to BAY community Discord (~100 Members)
discord.gg/sP8b66W

Exchanges:
Bittrex
C-CEX
PoSW

Twitter:
twitter.com/bitbayofficial

Official Website:
www.bitbay.market

CoinMarketCap:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/

Wall of Features (current and upcoming)
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

When's the new update coming nigger?

Alphabay is down. Time for BitBay to shine.

David said if testing goes well it should be out sometime next week

Where are my slow comfy gains, you shameless shill?
Pic related, me on the left, holding 20k bay.

I'm holding a lot of BAY too but you know what REALLY dipped? Stratis.

Anyways - I do understand your concern about the price, it does suck, but we're working hard and the fundamentals haven't changed. I expect a full rebound and then some when the dust settles from the BTC drama.

Also just so all Mac users know - the next release will contain an update that will enable the market client to sync much, much faster for you - resolving one of the biggest issues with the BAY market client.

Ill be looking forward to that update m8

where's the silk road 2.0 FINNA BE RICH nigga at?

Same dude. I may be the BitBay shill but I was highly critical of the FUCKHUGE sync time for us Mac users. Glad he's taking the initiative to sort out the problem.

I wish. I liked AB
Hansa will reign supreme though, druggies don't want to download a block chain through shit vpn connections

Can't you just download it through a normal connection then use a jump drive to transfer it to whatever hacker setup you want to use for Bitbay?

yup.

Is the bitbay team also working on marketing and getting partner ships? There's like a billion coins where are the users gonna come from?

Of course! Partnerships are probably a ways off but as far as marketing goes the team and myself are laying down a good infrastructure and will soon be able to make great strides in raising public awareness.

We're also looking for a reliable graphic designer if any BAY enthusiast would like to help out, stop by the Slack or Discord!

I'm most looking forward to the website revamp, the one we have now is less than ideal.

bitbay is legit SILK ROAD V3 my nigga
decentralized with double deposit escrow
youre one-stop-shop for all the narcotics you could ever need!

friendly reminder that SILK ROAD V3 is aiming to take a huge chunk out of the half a TRILLION dollar global drug market
easy billion dollar market cap
WE FINNA BE RICH MY NIGGAS!

btw you all know what makes a coin a winner, right?
its not fundamentals, use case, strong tech or any of that bullshit
ITS DANK ASS FUCKING MEMES

and silk road V3 has the hottest memes in the entire cryptoscene
better buy in now or stay poor forever

Fuck bitbay

Easy 2x from here

That's what I thought yesterday a bought some more at 860.

Good to hear. If bitbay takes off I think it's one of the most promising projects to have widespread adoption. Everyone needs a place to spend their crypto.

I actually messaged Aletha in the slack to work on the site design, so you know how many people they are talking to? I would love to be a part of this project

Yall need to make the UI for the client look better too

This. Dev seems pretty intent on nailing down the core features first tho, I can't say I disagree

W-who /ironhands/ here...

Didn't mean to quote. I'm intoxicated by comfy gains.

alphabay v2 we finna be rich niggas

How the fuck does this work though? Those links up too suck. It needs to be pretty damn easy to get into the marketplace for the majority to actually use it...

Is this coin actually going to go anywhere in the future (2+ years)? What's the potential for it. Please take off your shill shades and be realistic. Genuinely curious about this coin

Just a friendly reminder that the creator of this coin constantly shills this gay shit in this forum once every two days.

Buy Syscoin, they have an objectively better platform than this obvious P&D scam

Roughly Q4 2017 we have the rolling peg, which will reduce the volatility of the BAY currency. Given that volatility is a huge turn-off for the average user, I think that this will genuinely get a lot of people interested in BAY. In the more short term, we're working on a revamped website that will both attract new users and investors as well as contain more easily accessible information regarding the platform, it's potential, and numerous tutorials.

I truly believe in this coin or I would not be shilling it here before you today. I have never been interested in working with a project prior to this one, I think anyone who really understands what we're going for knows that this is one of the most undervalued cryptocurrencies out there. Not only that, but we have one of the most transparent teams - stop by the Slack anytime and see what were about (the Discord works too but the Slack is typically where the dev and core team members are available).

Syscoin shouldn't you be coding your marketplace instead of counter-shilling a good honest man like myself? I never brought you up pls leave

> I think anyone who really understands what we're going for

what ARE you going for?
also is there some kind of in-depth explanation about the rolling peg?

stay that way

Syscoin shill detected.
Say what you want but BAY is an under valued coin. It just works. I have no regret investing in this coin, and anyone that is properly educated should know it is true.

It doesn't work but. Have you actually tried using it?

bay sucks

Go away syscoin shill.

A cryptocurrency fast & stable that allows smart contracts & decentralized marketplaces.
As a currency, it is fast & fair thanks to POS 3.0 and its stacking. More it will be a stable price thanks to the rolling peg that enables to temperate volatility while still allowing growth. Basically it's an algorithm & user base vote that stabilize the coin to a stable value & stable growth. It is thanks to a mechanism of frozen/liquid coins. It can froze coins & increase their value and vice versa.
Also it has smart contracts, and more interestingly, unbreakable contracts thanks to the double deposit escrow that uses no middle men; and that creates a mutual incentive economics between both parties (either both win or both loose, no scam allowed).
Moreover we have working decentralized marketplaces. It just works as intended. Private & public marketplaces.
And all of this with top multi signature security and no fees at all + blazing fast. Also you can have joint accounts.
Truly user, after the revamp of the new website, a bit of GUI polishing & the incoming of the rolling peg, this coin will skyrocket. The rolling peg itself is a world first ever release. No coins do all of that this good. And more of it, it does things that other simply don't.
After the initial skyrocketing, platform expanding will also be in the roadmap.
I'm not even a member of the team but as an investor I believe in BAY. It may be the new big coin of 2017/2018. Investing first is always nice.

You're like Yahoo. Sys is google. Good luck.

This made me kek

please redpill me on rolling peg
everyone keeps going on about it
is there an article about it or sth?

fuck this coin.

Someone sell me AntCoins through BitBay.

That awkward moment when you research and realize this really is a shitcoin but you have a tiny bit in your portfolio

Share the knowledge, why so shit?

bitbay threads = buzzword cancer

Everything

Thanks, just bought 100k

There is some Infographic but right now I don't have it. You can go on the slack for that.
Basically the rolling peg is an algorithm that freeze and unfreeze coins to ensure that they always keep a stable value. The more there are frozen coins, the more the value of liquid coins is increased. Its rate of growth can be determined through decentralized vote. It is genius because it both solve the problem of hyper volatility while still allowing regulated growth. It is not like a shitty centralized hard peg like Tether.