A lot of people say that you should never reveal how much money you have...

A lot of people say that you should never reveal how much money you have, because you'll never have true friends/relationships and people will come after your money.

On the other hand, part of the fun of being rich is using it to bag women and buy/do things you couldn't previously afford to do, which usually necessitates a public display of your wealth.

How do/will you reconcile these two things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fKmGoEL8M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're supposed to act in such a way that women assume you must be rich. plenty of poorfags pull this off all the time.

If she cares about your wealth, she's going to want to see you buy something expensive before she'll sleep with you. Hence, a public display of wealth.

lol. I can tell you're the kind of beta cuck that would have trouble getting women even as a billionaire.

That picture is a fake. You can not be happy with a wife who is over 12.

>How do/will you reconcile these two things?
Go to events where everybody is rich.

You're utterly wrong lol

>eating breakfast
>riding a boat
>having a wife

Id be too busy vomiting from the previous night heroin and alcohol use

better yet, be rich as fuck.
tell everyone.
don't let it ruin your personality.
acquire amazing empathy and intuition
use it as a filter to distinguish the disingenuine from the earnest.

That's not a boat lol

So your argument is that wealth doesn't matter for picking up women. Ok. But that's off-topic.

I've had a taste of the good life.

I want more.

noar of his quotes plz

>you should never reveal how much money you have
youtube.com/watch?v=7fKmGoEL8M8

it can be a boat if youre rich enough poorfag

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone because of wealth they earned, it's like being attracted to someone because they proved their intelligence. If they ask for free stuff and you don't want to oblige, just be like "oh yeah definitely, I'll do that when I get to ". It's a reasonably smooth way to decline them without flat out saying no.

Women care about status first and resources as a close second, and many women believe that resources/wealth ARE status (they are usually closely related) and pursue accordingly.

A woman prefers status over wealth (though not by much) because status is harder to lose than wealth. Status is a sign of potential whereas you can inherit money and waste it away on frivolities.

Every relationship you have in life besides your family is transactional in nature even if you don't believe it, and your family only cares about you because genetically it's like you're all the same organism so you naturally will seek to further benefit your own immediate family.

Even if you just enjoy someone's company and vice versa, THAT is the transaction occurring. That is not necessarily inherently better than people hanging out with you because you have money, or a bunch of rich people hanging out with each other because they are all rich. Don't let Jewllywood movies brainwash you, the jews know this very well. ALL LIFE is transactional, even with things you do for yourself.

I cashed out 90k in crypto this year and have been on a whore mongering spree since I was already wealthy financially independent and view this 90k as monopoly money.

I've fucked 19 beautiful women in a week, or just had them blow me. If you do this, it will change your perspective on women for the better (for you, not for them)

Don't give a fuck what other people think. But if you are in an environment where equality and selfies are enforced by HR, keep that shit to yourself. An environment like that only empowers the weak to lash out at a successful world and they will view you as an embodiment of that and will try to make themselves appear as victims, long enough to see you leave their hug box.

>I've fucked 19 beautiful women in a week, or just had them blow me. If you do this, it will change your perspective on women for the better (for you, not for them)

So what did you learn from all this? That woman are whores? We all knew this already but we didn't have money to see it in action.

What's wrong with that guy's thumb?

Lol, nah

Women will throw themselves at a man at the very chance he's rich based on their preconceptions and judgments based on appearance and hope they're right. They are both desperate and gullible

19 women in a week is just prostitution. No one bangs that many good looking women legitly on just 90k in a week. Stop larping

A Bright Light attracts A LOT of Bugs

he said whore mongering didnt he