ITT: Nations that have never done anything wrong

ITT: Nations that have never done anything wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/p.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Varna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh_Crusade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sided with the protestants during tje 30 years war.
>Chimp out continuously
>All their crusades were shit
>Gased chinks in Vietnam
>Surrender mokeys

nothing
wrong

Of all the many, many things you could pin on France, you managed to pick all of their redeeming factors

>pic unrelated

Probably small countries like Liechtenstein or Andorra. Any larger country almost certainly did some shitty things to another at some point.

>its an "user can't figure out sarcasm" thread

I know it's sarcasm but I just want to say things. In the real world some do actually think like the OP.

>Probably small countries like Liechtenstein or Andorra. Any larger country almost certainly did some shitty things to another at some point.
>. Any larger country almost certainly did some shitty things to another at some point.
>Implying

>small countries like Liechtenstein or Andorra.
Fiscal havens

Yeah, they are the pinnacle of Western civilization and they really tried to get the Algerian barbarians on their cultural level.

Just responsible for Cambodia.

The Inuits are far overlooked.

They had no weapons of war. A people just living well off the local land. No carbon footprint, not even any real resistance to the European settlers.

The Inuits were a goodly people.

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/p.aspx

don't forget teaming up with the Ottomans in their height because they were butthurt about the Hapsburgs

they almost allowed the Ottomans to conquer Europe

Germs had a far bigger hardon for the Turks than the French

Germs (and slavs and poles) were the reason why Ottomans didn't conquer Europe no thinks to the frogs.

Yeah must've been why Metternich was against freeing the Greeks

>rape Italy effectively ending the renaissance
>frog defector was responsible for the sacking of Rome
>Germans finally kick you out
>get so asspained you create the bullshit clusterfuck alliance system that fucked over Europe from 16th - 18th century
>Said alliance system eventually kicks your ass
>rather than destroying you like they did Poland they reconcile in an attempt to end the era of clusterfucks
>Germany kicks your ass again
>intentionally restart the clusterfuck alliance system
>WWI happens

England may have fucked up the world but if you are talking about Europe specifically, France is the most perfidious.

>renaissance
tips

retard

>painting the Habsburg-Valois wars as a Germans vs French comflict
Spain did all the job pal.Germs were useless at war until the XIX century

as I said "height" Ottomans were long a dying power by Metternich (and it was the Austrians that made them so).

Unlike frogs who looked at a Muslim superpower taking over a chunk of the continent and went "our greatest ally"

we don't know the context of these photos, may be they found them and decided to bury with dignity

>I value the ideas of the renaissance that contributed nothing to western society other than some cool paintings
tips

ok ok

Spain makes frogs so asspained they fuck over Europe* (Hapsburgs are still Germonarchs)
then the Germans

They committed some of the worst atrocities of any of the colonial countries.

A lot of the blame for SEA going to complete shit in the mid century and also mid-east can be blamed on their brutality.

>tfw so bad at democracy you had to go through 5 of them

sometimes I question why they don't just go back to monarchy

>Hapsburgs are still Germonarchs
The Habsburgs are a culmination of three different dynasties. The Trastamaras,the Valois-Burgandy and the Habsburgs.The Spanish Habsburgs were culturally Spanish while the Austrian Habsburgs were mostly German culturally with deep French influences

>French Revolution

Honestly don't understand how people defend it desu

Slovenia
The Slav Jew rules supreme.

it did lead to the Napoleonic wars which France people masturbate to

>>All their crusades were shit
We did all the crusades with the italians retard

>Gased chinks in Vietnam
It's the Americans

>Surrender mokeys
I bet your a spaniardcuck, don't forget that we rule over you and your chief is French, subhuman filth

On n'a rien fait

hahahaha french people are so insecure

You're delusional.

We didn't gas them, we just burned down half their country.

>We did all the crusades with the italians retard
All failures
>It's the Americans
Surrender mokeys also did it surrender mokey

>T. Butthurt Europoor

All were a success except the last

>Surrender mokeys also did it surrender mokey
I will go to spain and fuck a spanish whore it will perhaps even take a nigger rapefugee from Calais and have a spanish fuck him

Someone has the pic where Jimbo's father talks about the colonian debt in africa?

It's really funny.

>All were a success except the last
kek
>I will go to spain and fuck a spanish whore it will perhaps even take a nigger rapefugee from Calais and have a spanish fuck him
You are so virgin that I could make olive with you surrender monkey

Whats the point of Spain in that?

>French Normans rape England in the 11th century
>kicked the eternal Anglo out of mainland Europe in the 15th century
>Single most powerful nation/kingdom in Europe for nearly a thousand years
>Greatest Waifu: Jeanne D'Arc
>Greatest Husbandos: Napoleon and Ney
>First French Empire
>Second French Empire
>Napoleon III

France best girl.

>>French Normans rape England in the 11th century
How is this good?
>>kicked the eternal Anglo out of mainland Europe in the 15th century
False.Henry the VIII had posessions in Calais still deep into the XVI century
>>Single most powerful nation/kingdom in Europe for nearly a thousand years
No
>>Greatest Waifu: Jeanne D'Arc
If you are into lady boys
>>Greatest Husbandos: Napoleon and Ney
Napoleon is ugly and a manlet
>>First French Empire
Lasted 10 years
>>Second French Empire
It lost to Mexico
>>Napoleon III
He lost to Mexico

>How is it this good?
How is this bad?
>False
>tiny territory for like half a century
Big deal.
>No
Yes.
>Jeanne D'Arc
>Lady Boy
Sure thing, Britcuck.
>Napoleon is ugly and a manlet.
Wrong.
>Lasted 10 years
So did Alexander's Empire, faggot. It was France vs all of Europe, retard.
>It lost to Mexico.
It barely had any troops in Mexico, retard.
>He lost to Mexico.
Wrong.

Kill yourself.

Show us England's mighty imperial holdings in mainland Europe, user.

Why are French people so butthurt?

>No
Go ahead between the 11th and 19th century in Europe show us a more dominant nation then France in Europe.

I'm not even French, retard.

>pepeposter
Figures.

>Go ahead between the 11th and 19th century in Europe show us a more dominant nation then France in Europe.
The Holy Roman empire from 11th to 12th.Then during the 100 years war France was not even the most powerful country in France during some streches.Then during the XV,XVI,XVII century the Ottomans and Spain were more powerful than France excluding the last 50 years of the XVII century.And in the XVIII century France had an even record in wars so you can't claim that it was dominant.To conclude France was only dominant from 1648 to 1701 and from 1800 to 1814.Pretty pathetic for a country with a bigger population than Russia or all its neighbors combined at the time

>Go ahead between the 11th and 19th century in Europe show us a more dominant nation then France in Europe

The Ottoman Empire

this t b h

>i pull ranking out of my ass: the post

>If I pretend I'm right maybe they'll believe I am

>France was more powerful than Spain or the Ottomans in the XVI century
>France was the most powerful country in Europe when it was mostly occupied by England!
>France was the most powerful country in Europe when it wasn't dominant trust me guys

Low bait.

Also shit bait.

Also even worse bait.

>let's ignore that "English" Kings back then were French and the the 100 Years War was a battle between two claimants of the same family who are French trying to take the throne

>HRE
>Ottoman Empire
Meme shitposts.

>Ottoman Empire
>European
Hi Memet.

to be fair England mostly controlled France through marriages, when actual war broke out France took it back (except 100 years war where France suddenly became jobbers for a century)

Still got their ass kicked by the hapsburgs several times where before Napoleon they could only take them on with allies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Varna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh_Crusade

"Rage and sorrow are seated in my heart...so firmly that I scarce dare to stay alive. It seems that God wishes to support the Turks to our loss...ah, lord God...alas, the realm of the East has lost so much that it will never be able to rise up again. They will make a Mosque of Holy Mary's convent, and since the theft pleases her Son, who should weep at this, we are forced to comply as well...Anyone who wishes to fight the Turks is mad, for Jesus Christ does not fight them any more. They have conquered, they will conquer. For every day they drive us down, knowing that God, who was awake, sleeps now, and Muhammad waxes powerful."

If France was so dominant how come they kept getting BTFO by the Ottomans and Muslims despite teaming up with most of the christian world? You would assume such a dominant power would be able to assert its dominance

you now remember that King Louis XVI existed

>Cherrypicking
If France isn't the most powerful European nation, how come it took repeated coalitions of all of Western and Central Europe to beat them and only after 20+ years sine the French Revolution?

Check mate, Britcuck.

Oh yes, because of Napoleon France was the most dominant power between the 11th and 19th century. Do they not teach you mathematics over there, froggy?

Those coalitions aren't just against the French Republic and French Empire, retard.

cumskins are pathetic

>>>All their crusades were shit
The only "coalitions of all of Western and Central Europe" were against Napoleonic France.
Either way they were not the most dominant power at all times throughout the aforementioned timespan.

> Francisco Franco / the civil war.

Out of the many counter arguments, you chose the shittiest ones.

>I'm retarded
Yeah okay.

>this obsession with england
>this need to accuse everyone who mocks your country of being a brit

>what is levee en masse

I'm not French, also why do you samefag so blatantly?

>>let's ignore that "English" Kings back then were French

Please stop this meme. Most kings of England in the Hundred years war were born in england, and after Henry IV, all spoke English as their mother tongue.

You're also ignoring the fact the soldiers of these kings were English, and Kings didn't command every single army. Even if the early kings were French, the territory won is still an English achievement.

If anything, you've exposed yourself as historically illiterate by placing modern concepts of nationalism into Medieval history.

This is the only correct answer, literally the most innocent country in the world.

>historically illiterate
This is what the cuck like you convince themselves of believing while most of your *******English******** dynasties were and are foreigners. Stay mad, Nigel.

>Francisco Franco
>Anything wrong

That's my first post in the thread. Try harder.

>unique posters in the thread doesn't' change with (You)r "first" post
>"Its my first post in the thread"
Yeah okay buddy.

Yeah, well your a nigger so fuck off, sometimes it gliches so the uniqe poster count doesn't go up.

2 things

1. Most weren't. 80% or so of our kings were born in england and speak English as their first language. They're also all Franco_germanic, making them genetically english too.

2. EVERY European country has had foreign kings. Your autistic nationalist insertation into pre 1800 would be totally alien to a European back then. Spain had the Bourbons, Habsburgs, Bonapartes and Savoy. France had the Bonapartes, Lancasters, and shit tons of Germanic Frankish rulers.

My mistake. Here's my first post:

left the thread and had a fap

lmao thats a pretty based igloonigger

No, it doesn't. Stop lying.

The saviors of Europe

Why are frogs such fucking unbearable faggots?

Literally "WEWUZKENGZ": The Thread

>Sade

ahem.

Cry more Nigel.

>W-we're Celtic!
>W-w-we're never ass-raped by the Romans, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, and Normans!
>N-not like we wanted to be on mainland Europe anyways!

>I'll just assume you're british and spew a bunch of memes when they interrupt my jerk off

sad as hell.

>Cortéz
>nothing wrong

Fucking Napoleon lead to the deaths of many Europeans

these pics are from Spain, fils de pute

Your posts definitely are very pathetic, agreed.

literally the response of a 4 year old

but the french are known for their immaturity

Israel

Nowadays it's a contest

this

>execute king in glorious peoples' revolution
>turn around and accept a dictator
>throw yourselves into his meatgrinder en masse

But why?

>n-no one liner response
Not working.

Has the eternal frog become even worse than the eternal anglo?

No one is more pathetic then the Perfidious Albion or Eternal German.

>Sided with the protestants during tje 30 years war.

I know they did side with the Protestants but it kinda confuses me how they fought em at La Rochelle during the 30 years war. Or was that mainly because of Franco-Anglo enmity?