How to short the vape industry?

I live in Phoenix. There are a lot of shopping centers here. Almost all of them have a vape shop. There are several that have fucking 2 separate vape shops in same shopping center. This thing is in peak bubble mode. How the fuck can we short this thing?

You need to quit smoking. Then they will really feel the squeeze

I get mine from 7/11 cant go wrong

Idk man Phoenix was already going downhill when I lived there in 2012, demographics wise
The place will only become further and further degenerate so you should actually open a vape shop
Best of luck

its probably not going away

they basically cigarttes that taste good and dont give you cancer. Thios is causing more smokers than ever

I vape all day. But not outside the house, don't want to look gay

2 copy/paste stores with the same layout and selling the same products that are less quality than shit from the Sharper Image. I'm more than willing to bet that these will be the retail spots that will be gutted and replaced with Cash4Gold businesses the second the economy takes a swing.

i smoked way more when i started vaping. the good taste and lack of harshness on your lungs just increases your nicotine tolerance.

I know someone who works in a research lab and there is very troubling information discovered about vapes that, if exploited correctly, could tank the vape industry (and no it's not related to VG vape liquid over non VG or anything silly like that, it's very serious)

What would you do with such information?

Figure out a way to short this bitch. I have no fucking clue how unfortunately.

Sucks that vaping is such a low cost industry. Cheap Chinese electronics and homemade liquid. Easy money.

Dude, fuck it. Fuck those pussies that don't know what they're missing.

I bet i look gay as fuck vaping outside my office tho.

>I know someone in a research lab

Ya, no u don't.

>hurrr durrr no u don't durrrr

stfu and kys.

Can you give us a hint?
Are the coils burning the internal plastic components which you're inhaling?
I don't vape btw

Considering a lot of anons are in science (such as yours truly, who works in a research lab), fuck you.

worse. it's very bad, I vaped for a few months before learning this and will never vape again. It is not cancer related (though that's a possibility, we still don't know the long term effects) but it's VERY bad, arguably worse than cancer.

It gives you cancer and kills braincells, like virtually everything that is any fun.

Dude just tell me. What the fuck I'm seriously freaking out with my vape right now about to throw it away. Is it seriously Jewish mind control like pol told me months ago?

The only thing worse than cancer is Ebola, AIDS and Veeky Forums, so what are we talking about here?

he's probably just talking about the popcorn lung people got from those cheap synthetic custard flavorings. Other than that maybe something about kanthal wires. Aside from those 2 there's literally nothing left to fud on ecigs

I know what this guy is talking about, and it's indeed very fucked up

just don't tell them man, they wouldn't believe it anyway

just don't, trust me. Cigarettes are not good but I'll smoke cigs every once in a while not never vape again. Best to just to just cut the habit or smoke cigs very rarely.

Is nic gum a better choice

It relates to severe decline in cognitive function over time

You don't know.

yes.

I'm guessing some sort of alzheimer's type of thing.

yes I do, and it's not that

here it comes... vaping actually makes you homosexual, like in absolute fucking cock-yearning gay, for the rest of your life

I'm so sorry user

I totally believe this..I have definitely seen decline in my mental ability. What inside the vapor does this? Literally just put my vape away and won't touch it all week and see how I feel

you are on an anonymous board with no limitations and the fact that you are concealing what the actual problem and dodging all questions leads me to believe you are a fucking faggot

Seems legit senpai. He said Trust him. That's enough for me on this board.

>turns you into an autist
well we already knew that you retard

There are a number of stocks you can target.

None of them are 100% dedicated to e-cigarettes, but they would be effected by a collapse in the e-cig market. Big Tobacco companies all have private subsidiaries focused on the vape industry. The other source of vapes will be warehouses in China producing whatever is the flavor of the month in the world, and they will shift with trends and are impossible to tie down.

OTCMKTS:ECIG - The only dedicated ECIG stock, a penny stock that has gone to nothing.

I would probably go with shorting Altria.
NYSE:MO. They primarily target the US market, and their e-cig division Nu Mark is a big player. Nu Mark has shown vulnerability to patent infringement claims and would be hit hard by a downturn in the e-cig industry. Not by any means a sure bet though, Marlboro is the king of cigarettes and provides constant revenue for Altria. This would likely be a bet against the tobacco industry in general, banking on further regulations and taxes and overall public disapproval. On another note, Altria's earning were bumped to the sell-off of one of their alcohol divisions, prompting a rise in stock price. Mismanagement or exuberance due to this selloff could lead to a downturn. Many factors at play.

There is also the potential for FDA regulations to push out many small players and leave the giants, eg Nu Mark, with a larger market share of e-cigs.

Tough to say what will happen. I won't be shorting it.

it's actually really new research, you'd be able to pinpoint my friend if you knew

Thank you! This post is exactly what I'm looking for.

usage? timeframe?