Oh no. everythings down. even antshares! but wait...what's this?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/antcoin/

that's right. the coin you get from staking antshares is going UP, UP, UP. really makes you think, huh. maybe the antshares price doesn't actually tell the whole story. the Chinese seem to really want those coins...

Other urls found in this thread:

app.antshares.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how the fuck do I claim my free antcoins? when will they add me to the exel sheet?

I really like the tech on this one!

I already hold ANS

How do I get these meme coins?

Put your antshares into your own wallet (not bittrex) and they will be awarded to it automatically. Then all you have to do is click 'claim antcoins' in the wallet interface.
Fuck off. This meme fucking sucks and you should feel bad for using it.

Making 1.03 ANC no longer feels like enough. I wanna buy a whole heap but I don't want to go through that ridiculous process to buy it from the chinks.

The reason why this is going up is some cucks shilling it on reddit.

I did that yesterday but I have not reicved any

big pump coming up. hurry dude it's gonna moon. get that lambo you deserve

the chinese don't use reddit dude
but nice try at the FUD ;)

Depends on how many ANS you have. It's pretty slow unless you have a lot.

Are you on the ANS sub? it's full of cucks pumping this

nice, just bought 100k

How much Antcoin I earn with 2000 ANS?

there is no one shilling ant coins on r/antshares. don't know what you're babbling about.

I really like the tech on this one!

1 per day roughly

2000 is definitely enough that you're gonna wanna stake it. you can use the web wallet here:

app.antshares.org/

you won't be able to claim the ant coins there, but you will at least be generating them. use the desktop wallet if you want to be able to claim them.

I have 100 ans

it says
>available: 0
>unavailable: 0.03

so wtf does that mean?

For less than 5 dollars a day is not worth the effort.I trust bittrex more than the chinese wallet.

that's silly dude. with the web wallet you get the private key, and that means those coins are yours no matter what. you don't get that peace of mind with bittrex

You're assuming the value won't go up. It's literally a free $3 a day if you have 2500. These could be worth $30 one day. Then again the less people staking these the more they will be worth since the reward will drop soon enough and it's time based not block based and there will be less in circulation.

\
Is there a rush? I have 400 ans, Im assuming i can just grab the anc whenever if Im not selling anytime soon?>

Nice, just bought 100k

yeah as long as you have the private key they'll be associated with that key. and the devs will of course release better wallets in the future that will make accessing the coins easier.

It can only be traded on one exchange, 19800.com, and a Chinese ID is required. Any workarounds?

Cool, but do I have to put the ans in the wallet and request the ANC now, or does it matter if I do it later? Im not sure if they are going to accrue or what.

No. But that's the price you pay to get in early before the 14th

They offer 2FA for webwallet?
Seriously when you tie your coins, you are awfully inflexible if market runs.

Worth noting that you can only have 100 mil of ANC. Hard limit. It's burned after use.