Has any other place got more BTFO in history than Japan?

Has any other place got more BTFO in history than Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied-occupied_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 Byzanzphobes

yes, plenty. Poland for one.

Africa

reddit pls go, please tell me how France sucks at war too

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

Pearl Harbor.
Also Falkland Islands, fucking sub-humans.

England (not the UK)

Here we go again.

Iraq 1991 and 2003
Arab alliance 1967
Egypt 1956 (judgeing by casualties, land lost and political damage)
Argentina 1982 (The Junta fell a year later)
Spain 1898-1900 (Empire pretty much ended)

1914 to 1990 bitch.

everyone in europe got rekt in that time period you fuckwit

Well, you are only second to Chernobyl with your irresponsible nuclear program so you did it to yourselves.

From being shackled to a corpse.

with the corpse being communism?

No desperately trying to stop Germany from kicking France's teeth in for the third time in 70 years.

more like preventing France from partitioning Germany, again

Japan is the least BTFO out of their neighbors though. China got Khan'd and Qing'd. Korea got colonized by Japan.

Sure thing Pierre. You really had them on the backfoot. You definitely didn't need the help of Russia, the US Italy and even your life long enemy the British to defeat an enemy surrounded before the fight began.

lets be honest, with a change of 2 or 3 leaders at the top brass in 1940, then the Third Reich would of been nothing more than a footnote in history.

>Bigger army than the wehrmacht
>More tanks than the wehrmacht
>More planes than the luftwaffe
>Stronger navy than the kreigsmarine

Kek and yet they still lost.

Just goes to show it doesn't matter how big the gun you give to a surrender monkey is.

>they still lost
hmmm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied-occupied_Germany

They did. They got buttfucked three times in a row and needed the rest of the world to come save them.

keep telling youself that as everyone in europe closes their borders and poor little Germany becomes Saudi Alemania

American-occupied Japan.

>implying I'm German

Honestly Greece
>1043
>1438
>2000+
It just keeps coming

>implying im French

Has Japan ever been BTFO other than in WW2?

I'm not, I just addressed you as Pierre because it was funny and addressing you specifically was an easier way to articulate what I was going to say.

You literally responded by going "Y-yeah well Germany sucks" as if I give a shit about Germany.

If I explained to you how Rome fucked over Carthage would you tell me "Y-yeah well Rome sucks"?

Does it matter? They got blown out worse than any other nation in history. So badly their people weren't genocided, but their culture warped into whatever it is now.

Imjin war.

>I'm not, I just addressed you as Pierre because it was funny and addressing you specifically was an easier way to articulate what I was going to say.
so you assumed I was French.

>You literally responded by going "Y-yeah well Germany sucks" as if I give a shit about Germany.
i can smell your insecurity and sauerkraut. whats it like getting skullfucked by the jews la

DA JOOOOOS.

>yfw if Germany went to war against Israel tomorrow they'd lose ANOTHER war

>so you assumed I was French.
No but I did assume you can read.

>i can smell your insecurity and sauerkraut. whats it like getting skullfucked by the jews la
>He pointed out that one country beat another country, he must be from there!

Holy shit how butthurt can one man be?

The Japanese beat the Russians in the Russo-Japanese war. Am I Japanese now?

Post yfw you get to defeat Germany AGAIN

>im gonna call him a French name, because he's defending France. Im totally NOT assuming he's French.
seems legit

>The Japanese beat the Russians in the Russo-Japanese war. Am I Japanese now?
no, youre still a wehracuck

Ahh so you're Russian now. I fucking knew it.

t. rape babby

>t. retard

Assyria

>being mad at France from eternally cucking Germany
yeah id be assblasted too

>Japan got BTFO
Satoshi pls
They steamrolled over the pacific, being psychopathic loons and got chased back to their island, bombed, and were rebuilt into a booming economy and 1st world nation. Prior to that, they were unconquered and more busy fucking themselves up in civil conflict than facing any outside threat.

>He still thinks I'm a Kraut

Is this meant to divert the conversation away from the fact you were completely BTFO and needed to try and change the topic to rapefugees to avoid your ass getting punished even further?

you changed the topic away from France winning WW2, speak for yourself about getting 'BTFO'

I didn't though. I kindly elucidated about how France had a history of getting wrecked until you stammered something about m-muslims as if that were in any way relevant.

>six weeks

>implying Germany doesnt have a bigger and more known history about getting rekt
Germany wishes they could have France's record

I never implied that. I was simply stating that France has been getting BTFO for well over a century now, and you're desperately trying to shift the topic onto other shit, hoping something sticks. I honestly didn't think you were French before this post, but now I'm starting to suspect it.

>I never implied that.
Doesnt matter, stating that France has a history of getting wrecked is irrelevant because Germany has a history of getting fucked harder

>I was simply stating that France has been getting BTFO for well over a century now
they lost 1 real war in the past century, and are a nuclear power. I wouldnt call that getting btfo my friend

>and you're desperately trying to shift the topic onto other shit, hoping something sticks. I honestly didn't think you were French before this post, but now I'm starting to suspect it.
thats alot of projecting, no need to get worked up over fact set in stone. Its too late to change "France > Germany"

Doesnt matter, stating that France has a history of getting wrecked is irrelevant because Germany has a history of getting fucked harder.

Yeah and that's irrelevant because the Iroquois have a history of getting fucked harder.

>and are a nuclear power. I wouldnt call that getting btfo my friend
>thats alot of projecting, no need to get worked up over fact set in stone. Its too late to change "France > Germany"

HAHAHAHAAHA you really are a butthurt frog aren't you? I was honestly calling you Pierre for shits and giggles but I clearly struck a nerve. Its alright Jean-Paul, The Brits and Americans will save you from the Krauts like they always do.

>Prior to that, they were unconquered
That's what happens when you live on an isolationist island and only fight amongst yourself for most of history.

>Yeah and that's irrelevant because the Iroquois have a history of getting fucked harder.
that's irrelevant because theyre not neighbors, project harder

>>HAHAHAHAAHA you really are a butthurt frog aren't you? I was honestly calling you Pierre for shits and giggles but I clearly struck a nerve. Its alright Jean-Paul, The Brits and Americans will save you from the Krauts like they always do.
>cant defend Germany, better call him a frog!
see