Take the raw savage evilness of Germans and combine it with the manipulative treacherous evilness of England...

Take the raw savage evilness of Germans and combine it with the manipulative treacherous evilness of England, and you get the most truly evil nation on Earth...

Why isn't Luxembourg part of Belgium? It would look so much better aesthetically speaking

>Why isn't Luxembourg part of Belgium?
Because both are meme nations designed as buffer states which have become pointless post WW2.

Belgium is one of the few countries that actually didn't do nothing wrong in its entire history

Belgium is a meme country created circa 1800 same goes for its people

A girl from Belgium tried to make small talk with me once on transatlantic flight. She gave up after about 3 minutes because she realized I was a total sperge. I think she lost interest when I asked her if Brussels was the capital.

Poland also.

where are you from subhuman?

Kek

>it's another blaim the whole country for the actions of a single person episode
Also Congo Free State was Leo's private property and had nothing to do with the Belgian government

completely true. similar to bosnia today

Under a monarchy those are kind of the same thing.

Good beer though.

Bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't want to leave the congo, oh no no no no no
Bingo, bangle, bungle, I'm so happy in the jungle

>what is a democracy

>what is a constitutional monarchy
See what I did there?

How does that explain the Belgian government was responsible? It's not like the king has any power except over his own property

He does have power. He is a member of the government. It's not quite like England's monarchy. He is a representative of the Belgian government as outlined in their Constitution.

>De Nederlandse monarchie en de Belgische monarchie zijn voorbeelden van constitutionele monarchieƫn; een parlementaire constitutionele monarchie of constitutionele parlementaire monarchie om precies te zijn, een combinatie van een constitutionele monarchie en een parlementaire democratie. Dit wil zeggen dat de macht ligt bij de monarch, de ministers en bij het parlement. Wel is in het Nederlands en het Belgisch systeem de macht van de monarch zeer beperkt. Volgens het Statuut voor het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden art. 2 is de monarch onschendbaar en zijn de ministers verantwoordelijk. De ministers dragen dus de verantwoordelijkheid voor het doen en laten van de monarchen, ministeriƫle verantwoordelijkheid genoemd
>Wel is in het Nederlands en het Belgisch systeem de macht van de monarch zeer beperkt
Which translates to: in the Dutch and Belgian system the power of the monarch is very limited

And even if they did have significant power, they're free to do what they want under their own roof. Belgium wasn't responsible for Congo Free State, Leopold was.

>King of Belgium with Belgian soldiers does terrible things to enrich Belgium and uses his funds to build more buildings in Belgium
>"Yeah but it wasn't really Belgium"

>Belgian soldiers
Weird way of spelling mercenaries

>enrich Belgium
you mean himself

>uses his funds
the humanity!

Heart of Darkness is literally based on the actions of the Belgian people.

The Belgian Congo
Marc Dutroux
The Brabant Killers

What are some other examples of Belgian villainy?

>manipulative treacherous evilness of England
>treacherous
Where does this fucking meme come from?

Gert Verhulst

The actions of the Br*tish people around the world.

Name one?

Kongou dess

nah its based on the actions of king leopold and his mercenaries, belgium had exactly 0 legal authority over what happened in the independent nation of congo freestate

majority of his mercenaries weren't even belgian

dehhhhh dey don't blindly pledge loyalty to countries and sometimes fight people dey didn't fight a century ago

>King's personal property is larger than the entire state of Belgium
>Government turns a blind eye without any criticism or attempt to avert the situation
Those evil monarchs, we can't do anything to limit the king's foreign influences! He owns that piece of Africa and is investing it in our own country, we can't stop him!

Because Belgium became independent from the Netherlands in 1830 and Luxembourg in 1890. Now, all three countries are united in the Benelux

>not dividing Luxembourg into Luxembourg, Grevenmacher and Diekirch

24/26 92% A-

not him but
The king had quite a bit of power, and Belgium saw it as a source of national income. There was no real reason to try and shut it down. In fact the reason Leopold declared it private property is because the Belgian government refused to give him soldiers and money to make an official colony. The situation in the Congo wasn't exactly on the front page on the news.
Also
>I have no idea about this topic but here's my opinion
>Let me craft an """argument""" based on what anons have spoonfed me"

Congo was the fault of literally everyone in europe who actually GAVE the land to him

Benelux is not country. Just a common name for the region.

>Weird way of spelling mercenaries

From Belgium.

Seperate the Dutch peoples and the united low lands.

Activities in Arabia during and after WWI.

It's an union and 100 times more effective than the EU. The region is called the Netherlands/ Low Countries/ Lower Lotharingia

King Leopold disagrees with you

Such a shitty nation of globalists and non humans , if t didn't have the EU it would be fucking nothing

You'll have to be more specific because I'm fairly certain the only 'treason' was against another Brit who had gone native.

Fuck off. Based Lawrence was based, especially to his Arab bros.

Who you really should be angry at is the French and their aspirations of empire and total disregard for indigenous people.

>Lower Lotharingia
WE

What's with Europe and these embarrassingly small meme states in supranational unions? Either Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg can blanda up, share one seat at the UN, one soccer and Olympic team and be a proper fucking nation in the Westphalian sense or they can be divided. They can not and are not both.

>take the raw savage evilness of Germans

> and combine it with the manipulative treacherous evilness of England

The king of Belgium wasn't even Belgian.

>dat saluting squirrel

Anyways, what exactly happened to the German planes in that comic?

Belgium got a big chunk of Luxembourg

Some stupid peace treaty with the Dutch who had Luxembourg in their personal union.

The international community doesn't allow the Netherlands to conquer Belgium and Luxembourg, but they have been thring since WOII. The Netherlands represents Luxembourg in foreign countries where it has no embassy and the Belgian forces are partly under Dutch control.The Benelux has its own parliament in Brussels too

A crewman spots something weird and they all blow up

Pretty much magic

top tier song.