Bitcoin confirmed forking : sell your fucking shit its goin down

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6mmp49/new_release_of_bitcoin_abc_0142_rbitcoinabc/

^ hate to link reddit, but thats where the faggot ABC devs post

get rdy for sub 1k, all real investors about to go out out. market cap about to vanish

I dont care

1/10 FUD

lol the op is forcing people to install hard fork so it will go smoothly. shit will not happen the fact that they changed the name is simply enough for this not to happen.

and if you read in the comments people are talking abiout if it does not get support it can still happen. ya this shit is not happening

So likely no hard fork?

idiots

^ example of how biz gets more stupid everyday

hold the bags guys, i dont care.

How low can BTC go in worst case? Not all the way to 1 sat hopefully? I don't want to lose the 0.5 BTC I have invested in :(

How can BTC be worth 0.00000001 of a BTC?

the fuck are you talking about

bitcoin is 100% hardforking, these are just different hardforks.

there are now fucking 3 potential hardforks. BIP148, UAHF, SW2X

this shit is fucked

jihan killed all of crypto just like that

you are a retard

Gotta love redditors coming to spread their UASF pipe dream on Veeky Forums. Lol.

Can't it? What if the fork fails hard and all investors pull out their money crashing the crypto dream.

I bought Mooncoin and it would be the same all over again.

Meh nothing goes right in my life I guess that's what's coming for me anyway.

That's the fork chain Bitmain plans to privately mine for 3 days before releasing it to the public. I can already imagine their pitch to the other pools

>hey guys check out this new awesome fork we made
>it's just like bitcoin, but with big blocks!....
>...and we mined every single block from the last 3 days...

so let me get this straight, no one fucking knows exactly what is going to happen with bitcoin?

that's reassuring

It can be worth $0 but 1 BTC will always be worth 1 BTC,

Probably see a dramatic increase around the 22nd 23rd of July followed by a sharp drop to under $2000 then after all this it'll rocket up in the beginning to mid August

I don't care about USD at te moment i wnat to accumalute more sats

Lol I'm not scared of no ABC coin.

holy fuck, you are one of the lowest IQ posters I've seen on Veeky Forums all day

God damn

These are the kind of people thinking about selling right now and not when they should be buying before august 1st

>I bought Mooncoin

Seriously? You bought something that was shilled endlessly on Veeky Forums. Fuck me.

Well it mooned from 2 sat to 8 i think, so it can happen again. I bought 2 million coins at 4 and waiting for next moon.

For the sake of argument, what if somebody left their BTC on an exchange?

Which chain would Bittrex run, for instance?

Would it still be called "BTC"?

I wasn't here for the Ethereum fork so I don't know how it will play out for your average investor.

Are you competing for most retarded poster ever or what

lol nigga it went from 1 sat to 11

shit was ez 1100%

In the case of the ETH fork, either you didn't get shit, Or the exchange took it.

Hold your cryptos in a wallet. That should go without saying.

is this also true of ANS for the rebrand? ive been keeping everything on exchange for daytrading purposes but if they're going to take the old ill have to figure out the wallets

i got the same amount of ETC that i had ETH on Poloniex after the fork

Your ANS will automatically convert to NEO on the exchange. Changing the name is much simpler than handling a fork.

>70 upvotes
>less than 10 comments

This shit is dead man, why are you worried?

yeah bro the ANS / NEO thing is literally just changing text and images on the website. ANS / NEO is specifically designed so it doesn't ever have to deal with hard fork nonsense.

Yeah, If you spent 0.000000000000000000001btc on it, because any higher would be impossible to liquidate. I'll take 20% from my 10btc any day over scams like those.

How should we prepare ourselves for the fork?

Bend over and grease your bunghole.

>reddit
fuck off